New to the Site

SkinnyCock69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Everyone,

Let me start off by saying that i may not technically have a large penis and I don't think i would need a support group even if I did, but I do like the idea of a website that is dedicated at admiring the human body in all it's forms. A little about my self, I am a graduate student and TA at a local university. I have a degree in biology and I'm currently working on my masters in environmental science. Basically I'm a science nerd. I am not gay but i don't mind being rated or complimented by gay guys. I also like to compare my cock to other guys. I love women and there are some beautiful ones on here. I have some pics posted,,,Always taking request for specific poses and open to meeting new friends. Lets have fun everyone!!1

Skinnycock69

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome to the site.
Nice pics, I have to say though that while you may not be huge you are still above average sized. There is nothing small about seven inches when average is five and a half.

Besides all that, the rest of you looks good as well.

D

deleted3782

Skinnycock, you sound like you will fit in just fine on here. Glad to have an intelligent guy with a big cock join us.