New to this and always horny

Angeltrooper70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone, I'm new to this, well sorta, I use lifeout and thought I'd try this site. I live in Versailles, Kentucky. I have been in the military most of my life and haven't been with that many men, usually women or if I get lucky and occasional, oral with another curious man which usually has had to been quick before we got caught. Now I am out of the military and am looking for hung men, gay, bi, str8 (yes there are str8 men whom just need a hole to fuck, no strings attached and not spoken outside of the room) that want a hole to fuck. I am in such a horny way for a huge man in my area or coming through ky, or wants to come to ky to give me all he has got. I have been with one other guy anal sexually since I have been out of the service and now I am playing toys til I find someone, any man, all men. Sounds slutty, but I love it. I am 5'10", 192#, 7"unc., red/blu and no feminine qualities here, don't really frequent the gay community to busy with college, work or outdoor activities. So guys hit me up on here or one of my email addresses would love a nice big cock, but maybe I am asking too much.

Attachments