New to this group and seeking instructions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, May 30, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

luvrboyxoxo: I'm guessing there's some form of excercise or method to naturally enlarging my penis, I'd like to know what has to be done. Here's the deal, I'm about average in terms of size, 5 inches or so, not like anyone's seen it. That's right folks, I'm a virgin, in my 20s and still a virgin!
    I guess it's a good thing...sort of. My dream is to surprise that very first lady to see it with the biggest penis imaginable, but first things first. Please reply to my e-mail addy with any and all info...
    luvrboyxoxo@yahoo.com

2. Imported

Gold Member

GentleBear: Good luck, my friend :D

..but dont get too carried away with it. Most women dont care about size especially if you are a good lover in other ways.

I dont know from experience, being gay, but I have had many women friends that were very candid about thier sex lives with me.

Follow your dreams :D but dont worry too much about it

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

Gentlebear's right in many ways, luverboyxoxo---men tend to worry lots more about "their size" than women do, but since you're a male you're like every other guy of course and "big" seems to rule.

The typical "very best result" from penis enlargement exercises will yield about one, sometimes two inches in length improvement and (about) 1 inch more in girth.
    There are some exceptions to this of course but the "continued long-term improvements" will eventually get to be VERY slow in coming. The first year is (for the most part) the "best" year with a quarter to half inch improvement expected about every three or four months. (This will vary man to man--don't hold me to it!)

PE will take hard work, dedication, and a determined postive spirit to continue faithful regimens day after day after day....using a variety of different methods.
    You'll have weeks on-end with NO results all THAT obvious...a real downer. :(

This section of the forum is filled with lots of reading about PE and I suggest you do some reviewing and some research FIRST. If you still really want to go through with this, then set a REALISTIC goal for yourself and start out by taking things easy. A combination of different exercises, jelq, and PC muscle flexes all work well in concert to bring (eventual) results. Most men fail with PE because they give up. Again, -PE is hard work, no denying that.

An alternative is to just accept the size you have and learn to use it well. :)

But I can't ask you to do that when I couldn't either! I have filled at least half of this section (it seems) with "my info / results" and I often find it embarrassing!
    While I don't regret my 2.5" gain (over three+ years) I have to wonder sometimes--what was I REALLY thinking to have put myself through it? Being well endowed DOES seem more important to us men as a gender than it ever does to a woman! The driving force behind our preference for a large penis is male ego, pure and simple. There are many guys with large penises who are miserable in the love-making department (for a number of reasons). They'd be better off average!
    (And, their women would probably tell you so!) Understandably, that notion is quite debatable around here!

I'm just telling you (and any other man) considering PE to be prepared for a grueling effort ahead! There is yet no "easy way to a big penis" and if there was, we would have heard about it already!

4. Imported

Gold Member

dkl018: Yeah, PE is REALLY slow, of course I do it half-heartedly.
    I do it everytime I have a shower and all I do is jelq (but I don't ejaculate). I've been doing it for almost two years for about 10-15min (it only requires some shampoo or body wash - stuff you already have).
    Here's my "program." First you warm your penis up by directly running water on it and flopping it around, then shampoo your hair and transfer some of the suds to your penis and jelq away. Easy as pie. Because I don't do the full range of exercises I've "only" gained about 1.25" in length (I'm not sure about girth though, because I don't measure girth).
    I hope that is of some help to you. Anyways, gotta go take a shower :D

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

dkl......I certainly appreciate the HONEST results you've reported....
    (NO false info or unimaginable gains). btw--congrats on your progress. 1.25 inches over appx. two years is just about on target for many men. Your progress does NOT indicate "half-hearted efforts" necessarily. If there is any variance for other men in their typical increases over two years, it's not by all that much (IF they're telling the truth!). ;) (Girth gains can indeed take longer for many men)

I also applaud your candor about staying with merely the basic techniques of PE. (the warm water shower you begin with help set up results by stirring up blood flow in the genitals BEFORE exercising."Simple stretches, simple jelq" over a good number of minutes (pretty much daily) is really all one requires to start noticing some results. Your genitals will certainly benefit from the "conditioning" which improves circulation and (amazingly) erection quality to some degree.

PE need not be elaborate. Staying with even a very boring, simple routine faithfully and NOT getting discouraged (awaiting results) are crucially important.

6. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: i'm not sure,Madame seems to love big ones-maybe she is rare don't know

7. Imported

Gold Member

SomeDude04: Found this on the internet:

How to Jelq for increased penis size!
    This exercise has been claimed as a "mystical Asian art" by some or "an ancient Arabic tradition handed down father to son" by others. Whatever the truth, you must do this exercise exactly right for it to work!

Jelq works by forcing more blood into the penile chambers than they would normally accept during an erection, and by stretching the penile tissues. Over time these tissues will expand to accommodate the larger volumes of blood.

When performed correctly this important exercise will work to increase both your length and width. You will also see an increase in vascularity and erection strength.

To perform Jelq, achieve an erection about 80% hard (it is important to have an almost but not quite full erection for this exercise). Having a partial erection during Jelq is the second key step to enlargement success. Your penis should be almost to erect size but still flexible.

Apply a generous amount of lubrication to your member (you can use hand lotion, baby oil, olive oil, whatever works best for you). Grasp the penis at its base with your thumb and first finger encircling it in an OK sign. Your hand position can be palm facing up from underneath the penis with the thumb over the top or hand over the top of the penis palm facing down with the thumb encircling under. Start with whichever is most comfortable to you. Push your hand towards the head of your penis applying enough pressure to force blood forward toward the head. Release and immediately repeat with your other hand.

Continue to switch hands as you perform the exercise. Each Jelq stroke should last about 3 seconds. This should be a slow, steady and powerful movement. You should be able to see your penis expanding to its limits as you push blood up the shaft. Don't worry about counting strokes you will be milking for the time periods described later. You will probably need to take short breaks while Jelqing to rest your hands or regain a partial erection.

8. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: Attach New Poll | Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
    maverackstud8 Posted: Jul 17 2004, 04:21 AM

Group: Member
    Member No.: 9169

I've desided ,thinking this all day,to temporary leave this site.I am not unsubscribe,since quitting isn't my style.I loved visiting the site and engaging in conversation,but bottom line I cannot let this place run my life or the re-actions of certain members,who remain will nameless insult me,call a creep,accuse me of stalking a particular member or members.I came to make a few friends-tried that and seemed fail in my attempt.I was greeted by a few member,no matter how hard I tried-deside I was the butt of their insulting commentary or turned on me after a time.And it now seems,because my desire to seek friendship with particular member,only resulting in being called a creep,told to fuck off repeatedly and treated like a site pariah,I avoid this member at all cost.Perhaps some of this my fault,but not all of it.
    I tried my best appoligize to any members I insulting,hurt or caused trouble-unlike them,who have not even am attempt in any sort of mending or compromising toward myself and them.I am now thinking perhaps this site could,like MSN and YAHOO groups,use a site editor to weed out any hostile member behavior.This includes myself.Perhaps free speech needs an editor to sort out all the crap posted or written.
    My original intention,was not come here and cause anyone harm,mental cruelty or abuise,but it seems some have certainly deside engage in such,either daily or weekly.Believe it or not,folk some people out actually like old Maverick.Think he is cute,sexy,funny,intelligent,friendly,passionate,open minded,creative, and worth talking too.Worth e-mailing.Worth joining a site he manages.Sorry,I do have a current picture to put up somewhere online or send to people,but that is something with just to work on.
    Bruce Lee calls it The fight without fighting or the school of No-Sword fighting-which,if somebody is being a rude,bullying asshole,you fight them,by basically ignoring entirely and avoiding at all cost.
    So to do,is to not come so frequent-not responded to there insults,ignorant behavior or so on.I figure,no matter,what I say,certain members will always conclude they are in the right and I am always in the wrong.
    I will stop,as I see fit-hopefully august 20th,my birth day-maybe holidays or when I wish to.but I figure I have other personal,creative,financial and other matters concern myself-than coming here and taking crap,from people,should act like adults not ten year olds.As I said,I AM SORRY ANYTHING I CAUSED TO HURT ANYONE SAID ANYONE HERE.It would be nice to continue friendships,but that is not in my power,but others hands.I cannot make somebody like,if infact the just do not.My thinking.people hurt other people-mostly strangers-lack something in their basic personality,go around hurting and insulting others-and in the end,will drive everyone way-finding themselves alone in the end-despised by all.
    This will not be me.
    I have courage,avoid anyone of such behavior and childnessly responded to them.as most likely they wish secretly or openly.

Spock says a Star Trek movie,the Wrath of Khan,the needs of the many out way the needs of the one or the few.
    Seems Bruce Lee and Spock make sence.

You wish to bash-fine-enjoy-show yourself to be the result of bad parenting,schoolling or living.If you wish to otherwise,fine-say what you wish.

see you around everybody-until I return.

Me,I am outta here-for the while.Elvis has left the building.Going away even.
    Exite stage right.
    .And now this
    Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
    Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
    DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
    MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
    toreus007@msn.com
    6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
    be kind or don't bother sending.
    MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
    MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
    Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother
    if you think a thing is impossable,then you'll make it impossable.
    http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

--------------------

Maveric stud-8 inches-handsome stud.
    with my own group. big dick jokes.opinion,fun.simular to this group.My WebpageMy Webpage

http://groups.msn.com/hunglikeahorse/_whatsnew.msnw

Don't steam me,man-cause I'M ALREADY STREAMED.
    LIVE LARGE STAY HARD-MACK BOLAN.LOOKING AN EXCEPTIONAL SIZE QUEEN MAVERIC FEMALE WITH KIND HEART-WILLING TO ACCEPT A MAVERIC SOUL

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

SomeDude04.....

The info you provided seems right on the money!

In fact, it is indeed pretty accurate to a basic description of jelq.
    Way to go!

--This description he provided illustrates well to readers here regarding PE that there has to be a precise, purposeful regimen of techniques in getting PE to work.
    Jelq and other PE is NOT plain ole masturbating or pulling or tugging at random. NO! There has to be specific manuevers and they have to be repeated over and over and yet over again! to start seeing the benefits. Each technique performed has a particular long-term purpose for improving the penis!

Thanks, again SomeDude! --Job well done. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted