New to this place...nice to meet all of you.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: Hello All.
    I am brand new to this website.
    I was quite pleased to come across it while searching the web. I have gone through much of my life with the feeling that I was alone with my feelings. I am not an exhibitionist and very self conscious when it comes to my penis.
    I understand that you all have your own lives and things you have to deal with but talking to you about your own experiences and situations might help me to better cope with mine.

I am a 24 year old male living in the backwater of Nebraska. I am 5'9" and 170 lbs. I go to college right now.

My high school life was an absolute disaster in terms of social distinction. I tried to play sports but it became increasingly difficult as did dodging the lewd comments and jokes about my penis. I am not an egotistical person and am very shy.

I have done a lot of reading on here today about different issues and such but I still have a lot of questions and thoughts about different topics.

From what I can tell I am not alone but am among the biggest of big. I am adopted so I do not know about my families genetics. I have always been large ever since I was very young. But until I was around 15 years old I never thought anything of it. I really didn't start realizing my uniqueness until I was forced to shower during Jr. High sporting activities.

As I said before I am not a showing off type person and do not believe that I should be proud of my penis. I consider it a curse and have never been shown one advantage of having it. I have been ridiculed, stared at and made fun of my whole life because of it.

I never get to go out on dates, have sex or meet people without having my dick being held over me like a big sign that says, "Please judge me based on something I have no control of". Word of my "freakness" spreads like wildfire among people I know and I constantly have eyes and comments flying about. It hurts my feelings and makes it very difficult to live a fruitful life. I do not even play sports anymore of any kind or go swimming like I used to love doing because of the attention my package gains me.

I hope that some of you are kind enough to appreciate my discomfort and pain. If you do not believe what I am about to say that is fine. I am not looking for praise or a thumbs up from anyone.

My penis size varies slightly but according to measurements I took today I am around 9" flacid, just under 13" while erect and about 7" circumference. To some of you this may seem normal or totally abnormal. I do not know. Pictures online can be modified and I never know when I am chatting with someone if there apparent sharing of my "problem" is genuine or not. It appears to be usually until they start angling towards meeting in real life and then I can tell there is a hidden agenda.

As I said before I am brand new to this site and know very little about other people who have serious endowments that can cause problems in their daily lives. I would love to hear from some of you and hope that I may find ways to better adapt my life to make my "assets" less apparent and important to others as it is now.

Thanks
    Kermit :)

2. Max

Max New Member

Kermit,

Glad you have found lpsg ... from your first post you sound to be just the sort of guy who will have an important contribution to make, as well as being able to benefit from the chance to "meet" other men who have had some of the same experiences.

Sorry to hear that in your case the overall balance seems to be very much on the negative side ... I certainly know something of the disadvantages of being well hung, but probably because I am not in your league (in terms of length, at least) -- in the end they have been outweighed by the positives.

Welcome!

3. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Hi Kermit
    Welcome to the group.
    I am sure you will find lots of support and strength from the people here. The men in this group are a wonderful bunch of guys that are so caring and supportive.And well, the women are very cool too.
    Enjoy what you find here.

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Welcome Kermit--this is the right place for you. Hope you find some answers here, as well as friendship and laughter, too.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Kermit. Welcome to LPSG. I'm glad you found us.

You'll find we don't make blanket recommendations as much as we treat each other like individuals here. You'll fit right in, Kermit.

Pecker

(You're an individual. Just like the rest of us.)

6. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Welcome Kermit and nice to meet you too! Take off your shoes and relax your feet, have fun here with those you meet. :)

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

Kermit.

Welcome of course.

And, hey! --Obviously, you have come to the right place!

What we may not know here together, we'll seek out the answer for you...or, we'll learn as we go.

There are all types here.....those (like you!) facing challenges in life "living with being big" and those who look from the other side of the fence "wishing to be big".
    We really learn from one another around here and often surprise even ourselves as we dealve into some really interesting subject areas.

Of equal importance in this forum is the contribution of caring, thoughtful women (whom you'll get to know as well!). Their insight is wonderful. Any notions that you might have --"that all women 'are after' is size" will be disspelled rather quickly. Women often do truly care about the man inside and they have often not only told us so, but have encouraged many of us profoundly.

Happy reading!

Stay in touch with us and express ANYTHING you feel you want help with, answers to, or guidance. We're here for you. And again---welcome! :)

8. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Welcome to the lpsg bud, great post as it explains your situation, and clearly shows that this place serves it's purpose.

9. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hi Kermit, well, thanks for dropping in. Looking forward to listening to what you have to say. :)

On a side point, I don't think there's a singular gene for size, I've read up a bit, altough I still need to pull out some "hardcore scientific journalism" but the control of it coinsides with the time you first begin to produce sperm till you stop growing, and probably has to do with oestrogen/testosterone sensitivity.

Sorry, I'm a (ir)regular nerd. :(

10. kurios

kurios Member

13 plus and 9 soft is quite unusual. Not something that most guys are packing. As such yes you will be singled out for some heat but so is the short guy or anyone that varies too much from the norm.
    Curiosity, jealousy and other influences are at play.
    Dont give up doing what you like to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Try going with friends, ones who may jerk you around a bit but mean well. Decide not to be as sensitive as you are. Joke with them. There are good aspects to everything so concentrate on them.
    In any shower room there is a 99% chance that you are top cock. There is a lot worse
    Handle teasing by flipping it back. Let people look. If you were a lot smaller you probably would look as well.
    Be happy with what you have been given

11. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Hello, Kermit, and Welcome. You've come to the right place. Please post often and let the caring people here work their magic. No matter what you're going through, many here can relate and give you wonderful, sincere advice.

~gives Kermie a kiss on the cheek~ :-*

Allie

12. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Welcome, Kermit! Good to have you here.

13. Imported

Gold Member

Valkyrie: Welcome aboard from another member of the women's auxiliary. I'm fairly new myself but it is a wonderful place with lots of intelligent, caring people.

Being a woman I of course don't deal with all the problems of _having_ a big one. On the other hand - as bertenden points out - we bring the perspective from the "other" side.

Any man with a big endowment will of course be the source of curiosity, and sometimes receive attention based solely on that attribute - same goes for women with a generous chest area. There are however _many_ out there for whom size is merely an added bonus to an otherwise wellrounded personality, i.e. the person is more important than what his/her physical attributes are.

It may be of small consolation now - but as people get older - physical attributes tend to loose the all importance that they have in teens/early twenties.

/Val

14. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: Welcome Aboard Kermit

Good to see someone my age joining up and chattin about what they are concerned with/interested in.

Look forward to chatting with you

Corey

15. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Welcome to the group nacard01, enjoy yourself and have a grand ole time buddy.

16. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: ok...solely because no one else has done it...and I'm sure he's heard it before....

"it's not easy...being big"

C'mon not even a chuckle?

Welcome, Kermit. Hopefully you will find the true support that the group's name implies.

7x6&C

17. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Damn it Paul! I was going to post that! I was thinking about it at work today...

Been here too long...

18. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: Thanks to you all for the kind welcomes.
    I can chalk one up on the advantage board from tonight.

At 130 AM I ran out of money.
    Was pretty drunk at that point.
    Actually got a free drink because I bet the bartender that my penis was in my left pant leg.

When I go dancing I have no choice but to freeball unless I want to look like a stick figure.

So I got a free vodka cranberry out of the deal.

*small thumbs up*

Kermit

19. Imported

Gold Member

I8ntrsTiNBGck: Hi nacard01!
    This is my first time to this site as well (as a registered user).
    Unlike You, I AM the Exhibitionist type but this in no way minimizes the pain and emotional hurt you have been through in your life.
    I understand that this is a nice site for those with a macrophallus and the support it lends. It will hopefully be of benefit to you!

I don't consider my self to have a large penis (i am 5.5 inches) but people consider it "BIG" due to its FAT Girth and bent angle. It's funny beacause for a long time I thought it was small because all the studies said the measured length of it was below average but I found out otherwise when I began dating.
    Additionally, I find that the Magnum Brand Extra-Large Condom is the most comfortable for me due to my Penis' malformed shape.

Nacard01, I wish you all the best and I hope to hear from you soon!

G. {Brooklyn, New York}

Draft saved Draft deleted