• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New to this : Please provide input (stats inside)

justlearning

Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I started PE a few years ago with some manual stretching for a few weeks, but I didn't have the time to continue. I decided to order an Andropenis (from Andromedical) and I am using it now. I know people believe in different extenders, but given that I spent a good deal of money on this, I figure I should try it out. It also allows me to get other things done instead of using my hands. I am using the Andromedical Standard Method and following that.

I am starting at the following dimensions

Initial
NBPEL : 5.5inches
EG : 5.78 inches

Goal

NBPEL: 8 inches
EG : 6 inches

This is very important to me and I want to try to commit as much of myself as I can to learning more to making this process as effective as possible.

Does anyone have any comments/suggestions thoughts about using Extenders? Has anyone used the Andromedical device? Do you believe I have to follow the Andromedical regimen? Do you know of other routines that work?

It really bugs me that my length is so odd compared to my girth. I really just want to add as much length as I can. If I could achieve my goal of 8 inches I would be very happy. Right now I have a month before work starts to focus on penis stretching and I want to try to get as much out of it without hurting myself. Thoughts? Suggestions? I am also 25 lbs overweight, so I'm hoping that reveals a little more of my penis to make it "look" longer.

How long should I take/spend each day and such? Anyone familiar with this?

Last edited: