New Toybox Additon - Aneros Helix

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Rikter8, May 31, 2007.

1. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    For a while, I've been wanting to try out the Aneros line of Prostate Stimulators.

I've boughten a few other brands and types off of ebay, tried a few... some were fun, but some also not too effective.

Enter the Aneros Helix. It's a middle of the road size, for beginners to advanced users, and its goal is to massage your prostate to clear it out of any impurities.
    Well....thats what the claim says anyway. In short, its made to give you a body shaking orgasm with an explosive cumshot response.

I didnt have alot of time today to test it out..but other users that have one of these, what is your experience? Good Bad?

I just did a 10 min session with mine, breathing, and gyrating it around by my sphincter muscles, and it created quite a bit of precum, moreso than I would usually have.
    So far..im impressed. Hopefully will get to do a longer session later and report on it.
    I've inclosed a pic of it, for those not yet premium members for the gallery (it's so worth it!)

In the meantime, who else has one, what model, and whats your opinion of it?

C

Attached Files:

2. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    I don't have one, but definately interested to hear what an extended session is like :) I've had my eye on them for some time but it seems a little pricey for a rigid piece of plastic LOL.

Hairyguy

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I should also mention, that I bought mine off of Ebay from a seller there, for Mid $40's shipped to my door.

Yes...they are pricey..but thats why I put up a thread, so we can weed out the bad toys from the good.

I'll probably do a longer session this weekend.

C

4. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    Can't wait to hear about it :) And it's a great thread idea, we should keep it alive. I'll post my latest toybox addition a little later.

5. bigbrick

Gold Member

I have one of the earlier models; looks pretty similar, though. It works as advertised. With practice you can have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms. They aren't the same intensity as regular ones but still quite pleasurable - and you can have one after the other - pretty cool. It takes practice to get it down though

I notice a lot more precum with it too. I usually don't have much but it seems to stimulate it. When you do have the aneros in and have a regular orgasm - WWOW! It's pretty intense - the stroking action on your prostate as your spurt. Really hot. Make sure you use lots of lube and add more during a session if you go on for a long time.

Let me know if you have more questions.

6. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    Hehe, I'm gonna end up drowning in my own fluids! Priape here I come!

Hairyguy

7. hoodedbilad

hoodedbilad New Member

Albums:
    I'd be very interested to hear how your longer session goes over the weekend. I've had my eye on one as well for some months now but here in the UK they sell for the equivalent of USD 80.00 which is quite pricey. If the claims made on the aneros.co.uk website (apparently from users) are anything to go by, those of us who have never experienced a 'super o' by prostate stimulation can't imagine what we're missing out on!

8. burlsun279

burlsun279 Member

Same here. I have been reading up on them and how they work.
    The price point is the only reason I have not ordered one.

Would be great to hear from you about the longer session, and to hear from others who have tried it.

9. Nativenude

Nativenude New Member

There are several types of toys for working the prostate and they all massage it a little differently so you just need to try em all and see which you like best. Most any way the prostate is massaged will produce large amounts of fluid and there truly is nothing like the O's from the prostate stimulation. My personal favorite way to massage my prostate is by the catheter method.

10. steeler_999

steeler_999 Member

I have one of the Aneros products. My reaction is that it is kind of like a finger. Unlike most dildos, you can contract your muscles and make it move back and forth. The hype on the Aneros website probably makes it sound better than it is. But it's quite different from most anal toys. And anybody who has a collection of conventional dildos would probably enjoy having one.

11. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, now I really want one

12. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    *BUMP* Any more news after you've had this toy for a while? Still using it / liking it /ready to marry it? LOL

Hairyguy

13. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

I have the Aneros Helix myself and haven't been able to get to the levels of euphoria that they say you will.

My session lasted about 30 minutes and ended up having to manually get myself off. Haven't blown a load since June 1st so should probably see if it makes a difference now.

Will keep you all posted.

14. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Unfortunately, my experience mirrors yours SmoothBud. I even have 2 models. The part that is suppose to push in on the guy's perineum simply does not work for me. That area is 100% cock root for me from my balls to my hole so the little tab was just an irritation and always wanted to slip to one side or the other. Some of my solo sessions are day-long but I'd pull this out in 30 minutes; just too uncomfortable.

All this anal stuff is new to me but I know 1 or 2 fingers in the right spot produces a different kind of orgasm. Yea, it feels great but I am way too use to spurting *a lot* and it seems that with anything in there it not only is a different kind of orgasm but I don't spurt as much.

I've never been a person to give up however, so I tried the ProTouch Anal Stimulator. I think I have come close to a true full Prostate Orgasm once. It was extremely pleasurable and lasted a long time but I still had to shoot to get relief. I *will* admit that there was more cum but I don't seem to shoot as far with anything in there. Maybe the best for me is to have prostate orgasms and then finish off with a regular shooting session. Does that make sense?

Anyone heard of Doc Johnson's Men's Pleasure Wand? It is only an inch wide but looks like it is built more for a man than even the ProTouch. It looks like it has 3 instead of 2 curves to reach the prostate and has a better vibrator. The ProTouch bullet vibe is real hard to use and next to impossible to get out afterwards.

P.S. Been topping too many years. Not quite ready for the "real thing":wink:

15. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

I'm planning on wearing mine today when I go for a walk... I'm going to see if that makes any difference.

16. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

Ok, so I went for a walk the other day with my Aneros in... WOW, WOW and DOUBLE WOW!

I had a hard cock that I had to keep hiding for most of the walk and actually had 2 orgasms during my 40 minute walk. I just stopped walking for a few minutes and let the rush pass.

I'm lucky I was wearing black track pants as the wet spot was definately noticable but I am so amazed at the sensations I got simply from walking with it in.

Definately going to try it again soon.

17. kevin8307

kevin8307 Member

Albums:
    I have an aneros, and I would have to say that with it in, my orgasms are much more intense. I like it, and may try that walk thing that smoothbud was talking about...sounds like fun!

18. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

Another update...

I slept with my Aneros in last night and was surprised to wake up with a total wet patch and a cock covered in pre-cum... I must have been oozing all night as there is pre-cum everywhere...

Still haven't taken it out yet and planning to go for a 45 minute walk anytime now...

19. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

So have you guys got any more news about your Aneros toys?

Experiences etc... I'm still trying to find some good videos with guys using them.

20. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I put a video of me using mine in my profile pictures.

Havent had much more time to play around with it. But it does seem to make me drip more precum than usual.

Draft saved Draft deleted