New trim: should i have left more?

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend gets to come out and visit me in a few days for the first time in 10 weeks.
I hadn't had reason to trim the last few weeks, so i finally did.
But i think i may have done a little too much.
What do you think?

Attachments

No, too much off makes you look like a little boy. I think that's a good amount. I do suggest conditioning it so the freshly cut hairs aren't irritating.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yah, i would have left a little more hair than you did. but i'm sure she's not gonna mind bruddah. i'm honestly surprised that you two have a working long term relationship. kudos to you two!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the last time I gave myself a pretty short trim, my wife thought I was cheating on her and my new lover made me trim myself shorter than normal. whatever makes you happy.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks great, I think you trimmed just the right amount, you removed enough so it looks groomed but not so much that it looks boyish, this is why i'm a much bigger fan of just trimming rather than shaving the penis and testicals, as shaving does definatly give a very pre-pubesant look, which is only hot if your on a swim team and you don't have any hair on your entire body. I know that sounds weird but when I was on the swim team we would all shave everything, we knew it was under our speedos so it probably wasn't going to matter but what was the point of leaving a small patch of pubes when we had no hair on our heads, legs, arms, ass, anywhere on our bodies.