Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, and believe it or not, I just ordered from them tonight. I have used them and they are just fine. I guess the thinness does help, but they felt good on when I use them.

dubbydub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you tried the Magnum Thins? Was it a pretty noticeable difference over the regulars?

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the tip. Just ordered them. Finally they are starting to offer more options for the well-endowed male. I never wanted to use regular size ultra-thins as I would be afraid of them breaking, besides the fact that they would of course be way too tight and leave that annoying ring, and make my dick feel like it was being strangled.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea, I notice it too like a week ago or more in the other thread ultimate condom help... :)

dubbydub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the difference is almost nothing really.

0.0027" vs 0.0025"

Yea, if you got that same info at condom depot I was looking at that too. Not sure how accurate that is because it also says its a warming condom in those stats.

If that is accurate that kinda sucks because I was comparing a little on that site and they wouldn't even be close to the Trojan Ultra Thins which are 0.0020". I am pretty sure a lot of people have been waiting for some Magnum Thins and that would be a pretty big letdown if they didn't turn out to be that thin.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To make them more secure for well endowed guys, it needs to be at least .0025" at least thats their safety. But in order to make a thinner one like .0020" or maybe the smallest they could make it at .0017" thick. they need to make the condom more wider because it would break, it must be balanced. Then again if they do this most 5.5" guys will be lil bit loose. :) I dont know if you get my point.

dubbydub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see what you are saying, but I don't think they really hit that ratio effectively. Look at the thinness of the Kimono Microthin Larges and the Trustex Extra Larges on there. Sure they aren't really as large as the Magnum, well the Trustex actually pretty much is with exception to the head and a little length. Both considerably thinner. The Kimono are 0.00157" and the Trustex are 0.0019".

Seems like Trojan could have made them a little thinner without compromising too much safety.