New UK guy - do i qualify as large??

laughorburn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not sure how i came across this site, but was wondering if i qualified as large?

also are there any other UK guys on here or is it mainly US?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uk guy but I'm straight. Welcome.

Good to see you have a cock similar to mine, thick base then tapered head. Glad I'm not the only one :cool:

There's a thread called UK Members somewhere...

laughorburn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thanks for reply, but cant help thinking if you're on here looking at men's cocks then you might be at least partly gay?!!

you in a str8 relationship?

Very nice size, the side view photo really shows off your length. Love the precum photo, too.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG, Laughorburn.

thanks for reply, but cant help thinking if you're on here looking at men's cocks then you might be at least partly gay?!!

One thing that I hope that you will learn from the discussions here is that things are not so simple as that. Nearly all men have some degree of fascination with penises, especially big ones. It is difficult to address the question whether that makes them "partly gay" without getting into the issues of what the terms "gay" and "straight" mean and whether they admit of degrees. My particular view is that they are classifications and therefore that phrases like "partly gay" or "X% gay" are senseless. But you will find plenty of discussion of these issues here.