New UK Swingers site

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Sherian_LaNeige, Jun 7, 2007.

1. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

I hope this isn't spamming, 'cause I didn't join specifically to promote this... Basically my bloke is an award-winning web designer and we're launching our own swingers' site in a couple of weeks. The site is open for pre-registration now, so you can be alerted when we launch and start giving away memberships with the opening offers.

I wanna make sure my girls get their pick of the well-endowed guys as soon as we're up and running!

So do it!!!

Swingasmic: swinging fun for adults. Free memberships available!

Honey
    x
    x
    x

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Is it for UK members only? Will you have an overseas section?

3. D_Sherian_LaNeige

Just the UK for now I'm afraid... but if it takes off like I hope it will then we'll launch in the US and Europe.

4. D_Sherian_LaNeige

A few people have asked for more detail about the site:

Swingasmic functions like a dating site, quite like love.lycos.co.uk except for swingers, allowing them to sign guestbooks, view pictures, add favourites and send messages, as well as advertise any parties they're having. We've also added some cool functions like a post-it note on your view of people's pages, where you can make notes that remind you if you've spoken to them etc. All things we've thought of during our use of other sites and seeing what they lack. Free members get a lot of the functionality, but silver and gold members get more and it's thousands of these memberships we'll be giving away when we launch.

5. D_Sherian_LaNeige

Swingasmic has now launched, so if you're a swinger in the UK you can join up and get in on the action. We've had some great feedback so far, and already have nearly 300 members :eek:)

Draft saved Draft deleted