New Underwear

cadillacdeville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just bought some new underwear from Walmart Supercenter and was wondering if there are any other guys who wear them. They are the Jockey/Life Microfiber Trunks with the Sculptured Pouch that come individually in a package that sell for about $6.49 a pair? I previously had 2 pair and then this past sunday was walking through walmart and bought another 3. I find them to be so comfortable and have to admit that I could wear them every day. As for the rest of the underwear I have in my drawer, I don't even like them anymore.

I'd love to hear from others. If you'd like to email me directly, get my email from my profile and we'll talk.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boxer briefs tend to be snug around my legs and trap the heat, causing annoying sweat....

Thats what I like boxers- you get 'breathing' room...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boxer briefs tend to be snug around my legs and trap the heat, causing annoying sweat....

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They look too snug for me. I agree with Catman. Full cut boxer shorts are the most comfortable - roomier and cooler.

kevin8307

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just recently bought a pair of those myself. I really like them. I also bought the regular Life (multi pack) boxer briefs, without the contoured pouch. I think I like the one with the pouch better. They are really comfortable, and I am definately going to be buying more in the near future.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Demon seed :mad:. I'll never by life brand again, especially the microfiber. What a rip. the quality is crap for starters, and that the pouch in the conture is designed for a child, as for the other stuff I truly believe it was designed by a woman. I literally gave mine away. On a lighter note check these out...

http://underwearproducts.blogspot.com/2006/09/stiffies-underwear_07.htmlI

think they are hilariously cool, though are quickly catching flak.
:cool:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
These are trunks, not boxer briefs. I've had the same problem with bunching that the boxer briefs give you. These trunks are totally different. You should give them a try.

Both the trunks, and the briefs suck like a sizequeen in a cock competition.
:cool:

flp1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a pair of those.... I like them for struting around the house, but as far as wearing them all day.. they seem to keep my boys too restricted!! I like them to have a little breathing room and like to feel them swing! I don't usually like tight underwear.. and even go commando a lot especially in summer! And I always have to sleep in the nude, I can't stand the feel of twisted tight clothes on me at night!!

speedowuver

Just Browsing
Media
I just bought some new underwear from Walmart Supercenter and was wondering if there are any other guys who wear them. They are the Jockey/Life Microfiber Trunks with the Sculptured Pouch that come individually in a package that sell for about $6.49 a pair? I previously had 2 pair and then this past sunday was walking through walmart and bought another 3. I find them to be so comfortable and have to admit that I could wear them every day. As for the rest of the underwear I have in my drawer, I don't even like them anymore.

I'd love to hear from others. If you'd like to email me directly, get my email from my profile and we'll talk.

I couldn't agree more!. I got a pair of the brief style today and LOVE them too!. :smile: