New Underwear

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those look good. May be a little more form fitting for my taste.

Here is what I ware (see attachement). You can also get these at Wal-Mart or Costco.

Attachments

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me? I can't wear boxer briefs.....I have big quads and when I wear them under pants, the legs keep bunching and ridin up uncomfortabely....I Invaraibaley find a rest room and stip them off,......

Ditto, I got fedup with people looking at me whilst I walk funny to the nearest "private space" due to them riding up, or standing there trying to pull my boxers down to where they should be. After a couple of times of that, they are eventually "disposed of" and it feels so much better.

Getting fedup of the above, I just don't bother with any underwear now.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've written about this make before. I've tried a pair of the micro-fiiber type. Don't like them at all. As others noted above, too restrictive, don't like the feel of the fabric, too hot (body temperature), and not enough give. There are always plenty of these on the shelves at Walmart, probably because consumers don't like them.

Then there is the cotton-spandex version. These are better, except for one interesting quirk in this product line. All of the cotton-spandex brief/trunks that come in colors are made up of 95% cotton/algodon, 5% spandex, EXCEPT for those that come in the color grey.

The GREY cotton spandex brief/trunks are 85% cotton/algodon, 10% polyester, and 5% spandex. This variation in material composition makes for noticeable difference. The latter has more give (stretch) in the pouch, they're softer to the touch, and far more comfortable than either the microfiber or the cotton-spandex in the other colors.

They're also harder to find on the shelves. I wonder why?

mrbigg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like the Life trunks too CadillacDeville! Can't believe some one else likes them as much as I do. What makes them 'work', is the horse shoe shaped seam across the seat that keeps them from getting saggy during all day wear. The boxer briefs are too long, and bunch up around the top of my big quads. I started wearing the Life briefs first, and tried the trunks out of curiosity, and love 'em! I can also tuck an undershirt into the trunks, and it doesn't bunch up, or hang out the bottom as with a brief; and the stretchy micofiber just plain feels Good! I'm hung big too, and there's plenty of room in the really cool pouch for all my gear!
Jockey's got a winner here as far as I'm concerned.
I'm Mr Bigg.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've written about this make before. I've tried a pair of the micro-fiiber type. Don't like them at all. As others noted above, too restrictive, don't like the feel of the fabric, too hot (body temperature), and not enough give. There are always plenty of these on the shelves at Walmart, probably because consumers don't like them.

Then there is the cotton-spandex version. These are better, except for one interesting quirk in this product line. All of the cotton-spandex brief/trunks that come in colors are made up of 95% cotton/algodon, 5% spandex, EXCEPT for those that come in the color grey.

The GREY cotton spandex brief/trunks are 85% cotton/algodon, 10% polyester, and 5% spandex. This variation in material composition makes for noticeable difference. The latter has more give (stretch) in the pouch, they're softer to the touch, and far more comfortable than either the microfiber or the cotton-spandex in the other colors.

They're also harder to find on the shelves. I wonder why?
Perfect observation Just like the black fabric Calvin klein makes is softer than white I though it was the dies, but guess not.
:cool:

I really like the Life trunks too CadillacDeville! Can't believe some one else likes them as much as I do. What makes them 'work', is the horse shoe shaped seam across the seat that keeps them from getting saggy during all day wear. ...

They stole that concept from a way better company at it, Mundo Unico. and they give a better pouch while still being cotton.
:cool:

robertislooking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear them also. And like you don't like anything else. They feel so good. I am looking now for some that "lifts" the package. I think they would feel awesome.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always hated wearing underwear, and didn't whenever I could get away with it. But at the office, since I wore fitted clothes, I thought it best to keep myself confined. Boxers just didn't do the job, so I began looking for something else. I then found the Munsingwear Pouch Briefs.

I wore the Munsingwear Pouch Briefs for about 10 years, but after my luggage was lost on a flight, I had to buy some emergency articles. I bought Jockey Pouch Briefs, the same style as the Munsingwear. But,
found that I preferred the Jockey over the Munsingwear. I wore them for a couple of years. They were a lot more comfortable.

But, a few years ago, due to being in this "pouch" position for so long, I found that my balls had raised and were in a permanent position so high that they were almost disappearing. I hated it!

So, I went back to boxers when in a suit, and nothing at all other times. When I come home, my clothes come off anyway, and I stay in the nude until I have to go out again.

Yes, the pouch briefs are comfortable, but I will never go back to that kind of constraint, ever again. I prefer to let it all hang lose.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me? I can't wear boxer briefs.....I have big quads and when I wear them under pants, the legs keep bunching and ridin up uncomfortabely....I Invaraibaley find a rest room and stip them off,......
It's not just you. The same happens with me.
Boxer briefs tend to be snug around my legs and trap the heat, causing annoying sweat....

Thats what I like boxers- you get 'breathing' room...
You can say that again.
Here's the link:

lifeunderwear.com

and here's the picture:

Life Underwear - The Best You Can Feel. Guaranteed.

Let me know if that brings it up for you.
They look too tight. The model looks like he's made of plastic or wax. Does he have chest implants?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Undergears A063 cotton contour pouch fits good and keeps stuff up and away but, you don't get that sexy y pouch as in fruit of the looms.