New Undies: CK Micro Modal

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Now for years I've been wearing this same set of Life Brand by Jockey Sculpted Pocket Briefs because they were the right blend of materials, were sufficiently stretchy, had a nice pocket to hold things in place and are still remarkably durable. Hey, I tried to find others, but ended up so bitterly disappointed that I damn near gave up trying to replace them at all.

Now I can report that I've found a make that will do the job: Calvin Klein Body Micro Modal (trunks).

The former (Life Brands) were a blend of cotton/algodon, polyester, and spandex which gave them a soft, cool feel, like cotton; and yet stretchy - much more than the 90% polyesters or the 100% cottons that had no give.

In like fashion, these CK's are made of something called modal (90%): equally cool, soft to the touch, almost weightless. And the 10% spandex blend allows them sufficient "give".

In fact one barely knows they're on. They're stretchy enough to give your "jewels" all the room they need with a nicely designed pouch (not one of those phony ones, but a separately seamed little "bag") and snug enough to keep everything in place.

Looks like I've finally found some new undies. I think I'm gonna fuckin' cry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Glad you found something comfortable that suits your needs. It's amazing how many guys out there go around wearing whatever's cheapest and don't give any thought to finding something that fits well and is comfortable.

I have friends who think I'm crazy for spending $20 a pair on decent underwear, but I've always felt that it's worth it.

Congrats on your new purchase, not you just need to share some pics in your new undies ;)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Glad you found something comfortable that suits your needs. It's amazing how many guys out there go around wearing whatever's cheapest and don't give any thought to finding something that fits well and is comfortable.

I have friends who think I'm crazy for spending $20 a pair on decent underwear, but I've always felt that it's worth it.

Congrats on your new purchase, not you just need to share some pics in your new undies ;)

Yeah, I might whip some up at that.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have to set my boys free! Therefore it's all boxers for me! I have tried them all but that 100% egyptian cottton rocks on Brooks Brothers plan white boxers, They last froever, are SO smooth to the touch last for ever, They do cost a few bucks, but they very much so, are worth it. Anything man made does not breathe. Check them out!

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now for years I've been wearing this same set of Life Brand by Jockey Sculpted Pocket Briefs because they were the right blend of materials, were sufficiently stretchy, had a nice pocket to hold things in place and are still remarkably durable. Hey, I tried to find others, but ended up so bitterly disappointed that I damn near gave up trying to replace them at all.

Now I can report that I've found a make that will do the job: Calvin Klein Body Micro Modal (trunks).

The former (Life Brands) were a blend of cotton/algodon, polyester, and spandex which gave them a soft, cool feel, like cotton; and yet stretchy - much more than the 90% polyesters or the 100% cottons that had no give.

In like fashion, these CK's are made of something called modal (90%): equally cool, soft to the touch, almost weightless. And the 10% spandex blend allows them sufficient "give".

In fact one barely knows they're on. They're stretchy enough to give your "jewels" all the room they need with a nicely designed pouch (not one of those phony ones, but a separately seamed little "bag") and snug enough to keep everything in place.

Looks like I've finally found some new undies. I think I'm gonna fuckin' cry. :rolleyes:

I used to LOVE CK's Body Microfiber line, but they discontinued it. I think the Micro Modal might be a redisgn of them, I'm not sure. If they are, they are one of my top 3!

S

SirConcis

If you like a style of CK underwear, by many of them to last you years. CK has a tendancy to widthdraw certain syles on you without warning.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media

Ive got some of them too dude, the trunks and boxer briefs love em! White ones are losing their softness thought, no idea why.

D

deleted397893

I love CK's micro modal underwear. I bought the deep cerulean micro modal hip briefs at Nordstroms a couple months ago and they're probably my top 3 favorite briefs (and I own a lot lol). They're so comfy, light, stretchy, enhancing, supportive and just amazing. Ok maybe they are my favorite briefs lol. I've always been a brief guy and don't own any trunks, but I'm pretty sure they have the same feel/look. You should post some pics of them! I'll be sure to post some pics of mine on here when I get the chance.

Calvin Klein Micro Modal Hip Brief Deep Cerulean at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear
Are these the ones you're talking about? Because these are the ones I own and they're amazinggg

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love CK's micro modal underwear. I bought the deep cerulean micro modal hip briefs at Nordstroms a couple months ago and they're probably my top 3 favorite briefs (and I own a lot lol). They're so comfy, light, stretchy, enhancing, supportive and just amazing. Ok maybe they are my favorite briefs lol. I've always been a brief guy and don't own any trunks, but I'm pretty sure they have the same feel/look. You should post some pics of them! I'll be sure to post some pics of mine on here when I get the chance.

Calvin Klein Micro Modal Hip Brief Deep Cerulean at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear
Are these the ones you're talking about? Because these are the ones I own and they're amazinggg

No, these:

Calvin Klein Micro Modal Trunk Underwear U5554 at BareNecessities.com