new undies

D

deleted556573

I love the way briefs look on a guy. As far as your new briefs go: Looks good to me! :fing02:

What did you wear before?

D

deleted556573

I may be biased, but I think you made a good decision by switching to briefs. I tried boxers for about a week and hated them. I've always been a briefs guy.

Did you wear briefs prior to switching to boxers 10 years ago?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bi1320: The new Jockey briefs look good on you.

I tried boxers for about a week and hated them. I've always been a briefs guy.

Did you wear briefs prior to switching to boxers 10 years ago?
A week isn't long enough. I always hated boxers and wore briefs for many years until middle age. When I decided to give boxers a second chance, it took 3 weeks minimum to get used to them. Then I found that the loose fit was really comfortable and understood why some guys like boxers. A month after the swtich, I tried on my former favorite daily wear briefs and didn't like the snug feeling. For 5 years, I never wore anything but boxers. Since last summer, I've been switching it up now and then. Sometimes I'll wear briefs to work. It feels really different than wearing boxers, yet it's fun for a change.
San Diego Boxer Guy

D

deleted556573

A week isn't long enough. I always hated boxers and wore briefs for many years until middle age. When I decided to give boxers a second chance, it took 3 weeks minimum to get used to them. Then I found that the loose fit was really comfortable and understood why some guys like boxers. A month after the swtich, I tried on my former favorite daily wear briefs and didn't like the snug feeling. For 5 years, I never wore anything but boxers. Since last summer, I've been switching it up now and then. Sometimes I'll wear briefs to work. It feels really different than wearing boxers, yet it's fun for a change.
San Diego Boxer Guy

You'll never see me switch to boxers. I never had any intention of switching to boxers in the first place. There's nothing appealing about them to me. The only reason I tried them in the first place was because of pressure from my ex-boyfriend, and it was mainly so he'd shut up and leave me alone about it. Basically a "I tried them, hated them, and now you will leave me alone about it" type of scenario.