new urinal

mine is big

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i work for a company that is working on making a new urinal that is easer to use so i felt like who better to ask then men with larg penises what do you like about the urinal what needs work what type of urinal do you like best the more information that i have
the better urinal we will all have to use in the years to come

Truthfully? Three things:

The BEST thing you could design for a urinal is a way to keep the surfaces clean. The water should flush in such a manner that it sweeps the entire surface. Make it rimless so there's no little shelf in front to collect pubes and drops of pee.

In concert with this, I'd like a urinal that has a lot of frontal area to prevent guys from dripping on the floor. Walking up to a urinal and seeing a wet spot just in front is disgusting.

Equally, possibly even more disgusting, is seeing an unflushed pool of smelly urine in the bowl so make the thing self-flush (which helps prevent the spread of germs) AND make sure the flush clears the contents of the bowl. That means enough water to clear the U-bend.

Otherwise, I don't really care what it looks like.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I liked the really old urnals that went down below the floor. They should be self flushing.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time for "urnals of the future," not old white dinosaurs of the past.

I liked the really old urnals that went down below the floor. They should be self flushing.

The biggest problems I have noticed with urnals, is some have a nasty habit of splashing back on you. Not what you want from a "public toilet." How are you going to get guys to use the urnal and stop going into some toilet stall, if they come away with a wet pants leg? And then the urine puddles on the floor are nasty. Is there something wrong with the urnal that is causing guys not to stand close enough to it, or are they just pigs?

Such problems could likely be much improved, by getting the angles right in the shape, and making sure it is mounted on the wall at the correct height.

What about the old urnals that go down below the floor? Aren't they better at not splashing back on you?

And greedy layoff-pushing, understaffing, corporations seem too cheap these days, to hire a janitor with enough hours, to keep public bathrooms from often being "nasty." So intelligent self-cleaning would seem a prime concern. And high reliabily and low-maintenance.

Have we seen much any improvements since we put a man on the moon some 50 years ago, and then did, in some areas, pretty much nothing since then? Surely there is much room for improvement in urnals and toilets. Not all this enviro-radical water-conserving nonsense, but in making them more attractive and effective in their basic function.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
make a urinal with a glory hole

i'd like to see deeper urinals so no splash backs!