New user

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, folks,

I have lurked for a while on this site, and have finally decided to be more active. I suppose the first thing that everyone wants to know is in my user name. Perhaps it a bit - well, obvious - but showing off and getting a reaction is part of being well hung, at least in my experience.

I will post more in the future, but here is a short story to give everyone an idea of who I am.

I developed physically very early, growing to almost 6' by age 14 and adding another 3" by my 17th birthday. From puberty on, I was very much aware of my endowment, and was really turned on by it. This scared me since I knew that I was straight, and did not understand why I was so focused on my size. I have been an athelete throughout my life - lacrosse and fencing mostly. Even at 35 now, I work out regularly.

However, I was very awkward and found it impossible to talk to girls or date. I also went to a small school so there really was limited opportunity to date. I had the opportunity to stay with an aunt in San Diego during the summer of 1987. She was actually my father's younger cousin. She worked as a physical therapist and was really hot. (Would I tell this story if she was not?) Anyway, I liked Aunt Sue -- she was interesting and quite different from my parents. She lived a bohemian lifestyle, and was dating a ballplayer.

I wasn't a virgin (I'll tell that story another time) but had only been with 2 girls before, so understandably I was extremely horny. I would often jerk off 5 or 6 times a day, when I wasn't using the gym in the apartment complex, or going to the beach to try and meet girls. I know that my Aunt noticed, but she only seemed to think it was funny.

One Sunday morning, we were hanging out. Aunt Sue had a date the night before, but something happened and it was cancelled. She was in her typical big T shirt and shorts. I was wearing a pair of sweat pants and no shirt (showing off again). Out of nowhere, she asked if I had met any girls at the beach. When I said no, she smirked, and said she hoped that I would, so I would stop "wasting my energy". I was both panicked and turned on -- she knew about my jacking off. I realized that my cock was now hard and tenting my sweat pants.

Without another word, she walked over and put her hand on my cock. I'll never forget her reaction - "Your COCK It's HUGE!" I just sat there somewhat stunned. Aunt Sue pushed down my sweat pants, and started licking my cock, moaning and slurping. I never had a blow job before, and thougth I might pass out from the excitement. I don't remember doing or saying anything, just letting her work on my cock. Since I had already jerked off twice my 10 am, she kept blowing me for about 15 minutes before I blew a huge load into her mouth. (Girls did that?) When I came, she kept shuddering and moaning - I am sure that she had an orgasm just from sucking me off.

That was the start of my first real sexual relationship. Aunt Sue wa very good to me the rest of the summer. She taught me how to eat pussy, and I would do it for hours. We fucked every day, sometimes twice a day for the next two months. SOmetimes, she would come home from a date and go straight to my bedroom, horny as hell, and we'd fuck the rest of the night.

My size was a huge turn on for her -- she measured me, took pictures, and talked about it during sex. I knew that bigger was better, but I really understood how dominating a bock cock could be for some women.

I hope that everyone enjoyed this bit of history ...

Reactions: mattw2000

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sparky11point5 said:
Hi, folks,

I have lurked for a while on this site, and have finally decided to be more active. I suppose the first thing that everyone wants to know is in my user name. Perhaps it a bit - well, obvious - but showing off and getting a reaction is part of being well hung, at least in my experience.

I will post more in the future, but here is a short story to give everyone an idea of who I am.

I developed physically very early, growing to almost 6' by age 14 and adding another 3" by my 17th birthday. From puberty on, I was very much aware of my endowment, and was really turned on by it. This scared me since I knew that I was straight, and did not understand why I was so focused on my size. I have been an athelete throughout my life - lacrosse and fencing mostly. Even at 35 now, I work out regularly.

However, I was very awkward and found it impossible to talk to girls or date. I also went to a small school so there really was limited opportunity to date. I had the opportunity to stay with an aunt in San Diego during the summer of 1987. She was actually my father's younger cousin. She worked as a physical therapist and was really hot. (Would I tell this story if she was not?) Anyway, I liked Aunt Sue -- she was interesting and quite different from my parents. She lived a bohemian lifestyle, and was dating a ballplayer.

I wasn't a virgin (I'll tell that story another time) but had only been with 2 girls before, so understandably I was extremely horny. I would often jerk off 5 or 6 times a day, when I wasn't using the gym in the apartment complex, or going to the beach to try and meet girls. I know that my Aunt noticed, but she only seemed to think it was funny.

One Sunday morning, we were hanging out. Aunt Sue had a date the night before, but something happened and it was cancelled. She was in her typical big T shirt and shorts. I was wearing a pair of sweat pants and no shirt (showing off again). Out of nowhere, she asked if I had met any girls at the beach. When I said no, she smirked, and said she hoped that I would, so I would stop "wasting my energy". I was both panicked and turned on -- she knew about my jacking off. I realized that my cock was now hard and tenting my sweat pants.

Without another word, she walked over and put her hand on my cock. I'll never forget her reaction - "Your COCK It's HUGE!" I just sat there somewhat stunned. Aunt Sue pushed down my sweat pants, and started licking my cock, moaning and slurping. I never had a blow job before, and thougth I might pass out from the excitement. I don't remember doing or saying anything, just letting her work on my cock. Since I had already jerked off twice my 10 am, she kept blowing me for about 15 minutes before I blew a huge load into her mouth. (Girls did that?) When I came, she kept shuddering and moaning - I am sure that she had an orgasm just from sucking me off.

That was the start of my first real sexual relationship. Aunt Sue wa very good to me the rest of the summer. She taught me how to eat pussy, and I would do it for hours. We fucked every day, sometimes twice a day for the next two months. SOmetimes, she would come home from a date and go straight to my bedroom, horny as hell, and we'd fuck the rest of the night.

My size was a huge turn on for her -- she measured me, took pictures, and talked about it during sex. I knew that bigger was better, but I really understood how dominating a bock cock could be for some women.

I hope that everyone enjoyed this bit of history ...
tl; dr