New veins as you age? (beed advice)

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys,
I could use some advice as I am not sure where else to ask this question. Is it natural as you age to develop veins on your dick that were not as engorged as they used to be when you were younger? I didn't notice until recently when I was masterbating that I could clearly feel a thicker vein leading up near the head that I was not used to feeling before. It may have happened gradually and I just didn't notice. Does anyone have any advice, or similair thing that happened to them? Or at least if someone knows what this is medically called so I know what to look up on the internet to learn about it. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I didn't want to have to go to the doctor and show my erection to get advice.

Thank you.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't have the medical knowledge to give you an answer, but i wanted to say that you don't necessarily have to show your erection to your doctor if you want to get his opinion on this. you could tell him your story just like you told us.

but to me it doesn't sound as something that you should be worried about. a dominat vein is mostly a sign of good blood flow as far as i know. and on top of that, i think it looks cool :)

but maybe someone else can give a more professional answer

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of your veins have small little valves to prevent the backflow of blood and keep it flowing towards the heart. As we age it is normal for some of these valves to get damaged and fail. Like I said it's normal. When these valves do fail it allows for some backflow of blood which results in what you are finding, more prominent, engorged veins.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys,
I could use some advice as I am not sure where else to ask this question. Is it natural as you age to develop veins on your dick that were not as engorged as they used to be when you were younger? I didn't notice until recently when I was masterbating that I could clearly feel a thicker vein leading up near the head that I was not used to feeling before. It may have happened gradually and I just didn't notice. Does anyone have any advice, or similair thing that happened to them? Or at least if someone knows what this is medically called so I know what to look up on the internet to learn about it. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I didn't want to have to go to the doctor and show my erection to get advice.

Thank you.

Yeah I think it's normal...but I do have a lot of veins to begin with. I did spot a few new ones that I did not see before.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of your veins have small little valves to prevent the backflow of blood and keep it flowing towards the heart. As we age it is normal for some of these valves to get damaged and fail. Like I said it's normal. When these valves do fail it allows for some backflow of blood which results in what you are finding, more prominent, engorged veins.

haha, thats what i was going to say,