new veins on my dick starting to pop up when hard

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only thing i can think of it could be is from pulling my dick all the time and having sex alot for the past 3months and im 18 so maybe its growing??

Might be thrombosis which sounds worse than it is. Happened to me after a partner was particularly aggressive. Freaked me out, went to a doc and they said it's cool just take some Aspirin for a while, and the veins calm themselves down. Might be that...?

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there tiny new little veins but one is like 3inches long but skinny and not bad looking, if i had a hi def camera i would take pictures but i dont think it would come out to clear, but i can try.

Bigknobcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember once having my veins extremely pop out, could of been due to prolong hours of sex I had that day!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If there's no pain, then there's nothing to worry about.

When I was in my teens and my cock was still growing, I remember how all these new veins started sprouting up. In fact, 3 of my existing veins became A LOT bigger. I was worried about it at the time as well, but stopped worrying when nothing bad happened. I also read up on it and couldn't find anything that scared me about it.

Honestly, don't worry about this. Be happy about it instead. More vascularity is a sign of increased circulation and good health. Plus, your cock could still be growing. :smile:

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If there's no pain, then there's nothing to worry about.

When I was in my teens and my cock was still growing, I remember how all these new veins started sprouting up. In fact, 3 of my existing veins became A LOT bigger. I was worried about it at the time as well, but stopped worrying when nothing bad happened. I also read up on it and couldn't find anything that scared me about it.

Honestly, don't worry about this. Be happy about it instead. More vascularity is a sign of increased circulation and good health. Plus, your cock could still be growing. :smile:

you just made me one happy 18 yr old :p , i would kiss you :biggrin1::biggrin1: