New Veins

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Jagabone, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Jagabone

Jagabone New Member

Albums:
    Hi everybody, i don't really believe in penis enlargement cos all i see on the internet are people trying to sell fake drugs that can cause another heath issues to you. I toke this penis enlargement things seriously not because i am small actually i am 5.6girth and 6.4inches in length when erect but i what 7.5inches or possibly 8 inches which is my dream goal.
    After enough research i came to the conclusion that it wouldn't hurt to give penis enlargement a try i started with big AL instructions by first by warm-up before my exercise which i did diligently for 2 month and i did not see any significant result so i quit.. so after some few month i decided to give it a try but this time i wasn't as diligent as before i miss most of my warm-up, i pull harder, kegel exercise a lot . it i mix my routines a times. After about 19 days i started see some new veins first it was just one visible but now it is up to 9 different veins and the look obviously huge.But i am still the same on my length and on my girth. i want to know if after there will be any change in length if i continue with the way i am doing it or any advice for me.......

2. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i am just starting my 3rd cycle of pe and have noticed loads onf new big huge veins appearing on my penis , hear it a sign of circulation which is a good thing i guess i dont know to be honest

3. Jagabone

Jagabone New Member

Albums:
    I think i now see a little bit of grith with is nice, i just have to pull hard and squeeze harder... cos it seen my penis cell wall are thicker so it requires more pressure... thanks anyway to those at did not reply

4. Jagabone

Jagabone New Member

Albums:
    i been doing Pe 4 sometime now be no substainable gain recently i started squeezing with great force i did the horse 440 and the uli . Glad to say my grith has increase from 4.2 flaccid to 5.3 flaccid. I am over excited cos my erect size has increase from 5.5 to 6.0. I will put pic later to show proof i am using my phone right now.

5. Jagabone

Jagabone New Member

Albums:
    i been doing Pe 4 sometime now be no substainable gain recently i started squeezing with great force i did the horse 440 and the uli . Glad to say my grith has increase from 4.2 flaccid to 5.3 flaccid. I am over excited cos my erect size has increase from 5.5 to 6.0. I will put pic later to show proof i am using my phone right now.

6. Nephron

Nephron New Member

It sounds like inflammation; you may be damaging the cells. Make sure to take it easy, keep working slowly, and take some time off for your special friend to heal. Good luck, man.

Draft saved Draft deleted