Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi cutecukold, welcome here.

There’s something about your wording which sparks my curiosity and that of others apparently. Do I understand correctly, you are a would-be cuckold who doesn’t yet have the woman who you wish will “cuck” you? So you’re not just at a large penis group looking for a hung guy to cuckhold you with your woman, you’re looking for the woman?

Thank you for your interest and curiosity. You understand correct. :)

I’m a sometimes San Franciscan like you and long familiar with our town’s remarkable specialization of fetishes and fantasies, but, dude, you expand my horizon. Is there really a sub-culture of SF women looking for a substantive enough relationship with not-yet-met small dicked guys whom they can cheat on with big dicked guys so as to make him their cuckhold?

No, I'd say that there are a handful of women in the entire Bay Area looking for what I want. However, there are far more women who aren't looking exactly for what I want, but would be open to it. It's a small enough pool for me, but I've had limited success in finding it. Enough to act out a fantasy or two, but not find that person I want to settle down with.

Wow. Do these chicks have a bar where they hang out? Support groups? A web-site? Did they have a float in the gay parade? I’ll be in the city in a few weeks, let’s meet up, we’ll check out these joints; I’ll be your wing man, my man; I’m not in to it myself, but I do like weird.

Haha. Like I said there aren't that many, certainly not a "community" of them, and if there were, not sure they'd qualify for a float since uhhh... they're not gay.

However, there is the Exotic Erotic Ball coming up. I'd imagine some fun play possible there.

Seriously buddy – and I am meaning to be your buddy – you would not be unusual appearing here seeking SPH, small penis humiliation. Some LPSG members respond supportively to SPH as have responses in this thread. They will taunt you and your little dick because they believe it’s what you want to read; I think some are being facetious, but some may genuinely want engage in it with you.

You are extra interesting. Are you really cute? You’re only 31, your dick is smaller than average but not a micro-penis. There might be a woman who likes you better than another man. Shit dude, you’re a straight man in San Francisco [well, 80% of you is]; there’re like what, three of you, you should be able to write your ticket.

Now as to your 20% gay side, if you want to get into SPH, I get it. If it’s fun, does no harm, and everyone cums – go for it.

Thanks for the support. I do love the SPH, from both genders, but from women it definitely hits harder. It's so hot though.

If you do wanna hang out, let me know when you're in town. I'll PM you my email address and we'll see if we can work something out.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just can't wrap my mind around it. While the OP is almost my size (I've got an extra 0.5" on length and girth), if someone tried to cuckold me, I'd punch 'em in the face.
Nice man.. The way it should be..