New warning on 'perfect vaginas'

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New warning on 'perfect vaginas'
Women are undergoing surgery to create perfect genitalia amid a "shocking" lack of information on the potential risks of the procedure, a report says. Research published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology also questions the very notion of aesthetically pleasing genitals. Operations to improve the appearance of the sex organs for both psychological and physical reasons are on the rise.

But surgeons said the report overplayed the risks of an established procedure. Researchers from University College London reviewed all the existing studies on cosmetic labial surgery - which generally involves reducing the amount of tissue that protrudes from the lips which cover the vagina. They found there had been little work to document any longer-term side effects. Labioplasty, as it is known, costs about £3,000 privately and is offered for a variety of reasons: some women complain that wearing tight clothes or riding a bike is uncomfortable, while others say they are embarrassed in front of a sexual partner. But consultant gynaecologist Sarah Creighton and psychologist Lih-Mei Liao challenged the ethics of offering women surgery to address such insecurities, suggesting it was adverts for a "homogenised, pre-pubescent genital appearance" which created these anxieties in the first place.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There seems to be a surgery to fix everything these days. And a host of people who are willing to undergo them. Scary stuff.

Yeah, really... Now I'm willing to have stem cell breast augmentation (but no longer want implants, since it seems like most guys don't like them, and they don't look or feel natural), and TOTALLY willing to have liposuction on my abs (I really wish I had the money to do that!), but I'm not messing with surgery on my pussy! It works just fine as it is and I'm not risking that for anything! Besides, I have no issues with it, although one guy I was with did have disparaging things to say about it. :mad: (But then, he was a TOTAL asshole - he was even worse than the one I refer to here as "The Asshole"! :eek: And that's saying something...) But I've never received any complaints from anyone else, so I'm going with that. :smile:

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey if people are dumb enough to pay for it, there gonna offer it.

Why o why would you want some stranger taking a knife to your lady business? Of course I dont understand why guys would wanna be circumsized, but hey thats me.

My pov is that God made me the girl I am, and thats good enough for me. If a guy cant accept that, then its his loss

D

deleted356736

I worked in healthcare about ten years ago and I have been working in a hospital for the last six months or so. Any surgical procedure is risky and can have awful consequences, even death. The riskiest part is the anaesthetic, but there is also the risk of infection and a whole host of other problems. Surgery is not worth it, unless there is no other option. I know of some who died from the simplest procedures, and this was a top-notch hospital, one of the best in the State. Don't do it!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some ladys have unsymetrical lips(spelling?) or boobs.And want one side to at least be the same size as the other.It's all in what you think is worth the risk.I lost a testicle and had to be put under to remove it.I did not wake up well and was in pain.So I chose not to get an implant done cause I don't want to risk dying just to have my sack full and puffy again.Each of us has to make a choice about what is exceptable risk and what is not.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Changing the physical appearance of something does not change the psychological issue which generated the low self esteem and poor self image in the first place.

First it might be her labia but then what about that double chin or those flabby eyelids? (yes, eyelids).

It's probably easier and cheaper (and less painful) for people to go to therapy or confidence building classes than the have parts of their bodies cut away or stretched and stapled in ways they were never meant to be.

Some vaginas look like a car crash but we all have one feature of ourselves we don't like. Whatever it is, I don't think surgery is the answer. Cases in point: Joan Rivers, Jacquie Stallone.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw crap. Well, brace yourself, because I'm sure someone's going to show you some bad ones.

That's cause you're new here. Take a stroll through the women's gallery sometime. You'll see some vaginas that are on a good day heinous.

Womens gallery, OK a few bad ones HAHA:redface:

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
Hey if people are dumb enough to pay for it, there gonna offer it.

Why o why would you want some stranger taking a knife to your lady business? Of course I dont understand why guys would wanna be circumsized, but hey thats me.

My pov is that God made me the girl I am, and thats good enough for me. If a guy cant accept that, then its his loss

amen to that sister, any1 who does this is nuts, nononono, be happy with what you are, hell i hate my nose, but its mine and its like my brother, id love to kill it but i just can bring my self to do it lol

peace

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife has nice meaty large pussy lips. She doesn't like it and once talked about having them made smaller!!! I told her she was crazy. She asked me if they have always been like that or if they got bigger from having children. They have always been that way and I love them. I love pulling them and sucking on them. Nothing like having a meaty juicy pussy. It's a real life cock eater..