New way of ranking size

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know why I was thinking of this earlier, and I think it could be pretty accurate unless you have tiny tiny or overly massive hands.

Cover the entire cock with one hand grip - Small Cock

One hand grip and the head sticks out - Average cock

Two hands grip and the head sticks out - Big Cock

Three hands grip (if you had 3) and the head would stick out - MONSTER cock.

The in betweens make up the small average, above average, and the large.

Girth wise - not sure. I think a typical banana could be the "official" average of 5 inches. But looking at that I reckon the average girth is probably 6 inches. I just can't imagine anything smaller than my own. And furthermore I reckon most heads at in the 5.75 - 6.5 range regardless of shaft girth.

Only you gay guys and straight girls can clarify this!!! :cool:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
To me it's simple:

tiny -- under 3 inches
small -- between 3 and 5 inches
average -- between 5 and 7 inches
big -- between 7 and 9 inches
huge -- over 9 inches

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spoil sports. I was just wondering hand wise what the average person has. I hold mine at the base with one hand and i get enough shaft showing for another hand plus the head. Now i cant imagine being smaller so its hard to imagine the average being only the head showing but that would be about 5.5 inches. Is this accurate.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, if you want to use this incredibly stupid way of "measuring" you'll have to put your hands on all of the cocks to measure, since hands aren't the same size....duh.

Measure a 7" dick with 4" palms and it'll "compare" longer than if you're measuring with 5.5" palms based on your lame-ass system.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Well, if you want to use this incredibly stupid way of "measuring" you'll have to put your hands on all of the cocks to measure, since hands aren't the same size....duh.

Measure a 7" dick with 4" palms and it'll "compare" longer than if you're measuring with 5.5" palms based on your lame-ass system.

Agreed. It does not make any sense to confound measurement of a cock with the size of a guy's hand.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think you'll always have a big cock as long as all the cocks that you compare your cock to are smaller, and you'll always have a small cock as long as all the cocks that you compare your cock to are bigger...

did that make sense?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know why I was thinking of this earlier, and I think it could be pretty accurate unless you have tiny tiny or overly massive hands.

Cover the entire cock with one hand grip - Small Cock

One hand grip and the head sticks out - Average cock

Two hands grip and the head sticks out - Big Cock

Three hands grip (if you had 3) and the head would stick out - MONSTER cock.

The in betweens make up the small average, above average, and the large.

Girth wise - not sure. I think a typical banana could be the "official" average of 5 inches. But looking at that I reckon the average girth is probably 6 inches. I just can't imagine anything smaller than my own. And furthermore I reckon most heads at in the 5.75 - 6.5 range regardless of shaft girth.

Only you gay guys and straight girls can clarify this!!! :cool:

Not sure I can agree with your monster ranking... wouldn't three or more hands be like 12+ inches? :tongue:

Although the first three categories seem ok.

D

deleted356736

I don't get too carried away by measuring other cock sizes, although I have used a variation of this technique on films and DVDs out of curiosity. My cock is the only one I am familar with erect, so I was curious as to where I really did fit into the ranges of size.

I have the mainstream film Romance which has a real sex scene between Rocco and Caroline Ducey, and based on the size of her hand I would say that while Rocco looks large enough, he's got less girth than my 6".

To gain a perspective on average, I have checked out a few pictures on some post your own sex picture sites, and based on cock to hand size comparisons I have a better feeling of my size compared to common averages. Most men I have seen are shorter than my 7", although penises of my length and even longer do crop up. Very, very few men have my 6" girth, and almost all of the pictures are around the same girth regardless of length. Girth, as we know, is how women measure cock size.

This is a large penis group forum, so we have many large-sized penises. Out there in the real world, our girths are very rare, and this accounts for the reactions I have gotten from some women in my past.