New ways to wank

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about the poorman's fleshlight. You can make it with a blown-up 280q balloon, the kind you make animal balloons. With some clever twisting, you basically make 3 rings and hold the other side with some scotch tape. There is a small "ball" between the rings to accomplish this. (I know, a picture would help but I dont have one) Use plenty of lube and go. The best part is you control the tightness by making the rings smaller or bigger. I like to stagger them so the first is the loosest and the last ring the tightest. You could add more rings if your dick is longer.

The danger is if it pops. I never had that happen but then again I dont do this a whole lot either. It makes too much noise. Squeak, squeak, squeak.

I came up with it once when learning to make balloon animals. (just a hobby and a curiosty. I dont make balloon animals or was ever good at it) I made this catapiller which uses the 3 rings and the last step is to insert the remainder through the rings. (book I got from the library) Well, it didnt take long for me to substitute the idea of using my own "insert." Ahh, the male mind.

I will look for a picture.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found something that might help. But know this:

THAT IS NOT ME ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!

YouTube - Making a balloon caterpillar

If you watch this, you will know what I am talking about to make the poorman's fleshlight.
You only really need one balloon. His version, on the video is more complicated then the one I learned. Watch the whole thing to get the idea when he inserts the other balloon through the rings.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For you uncut guys:

Take a well lube finger or if you produce a lot of precum even better.

Next slide your foreskin back.

Place the tip of your finger under the corna of your cock head.

Now slid your foreskin forward over your finger

Slowly slide the tip of your finger along and around the edge of your corona teasting the hell out of it until you come

Remember to wipe your fingers before typing your reply

B_webcamfuck.me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Use the power of your mind! :)

QUOTE:
" No Touch Orgasm Anyone who has had a wet dream can attest to the fact that you don't need physical stimulation to achieve orgasm. Tantric practicioners discovered that channeling your sexual energy out of the testicles, up the spine, into the brain and then back into the penis can produce complete orgasm, without actually touching the penis"

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Try this one
With your left hand hold the base of you saft also use the left hand to hold your foreskin right back, then use a bit of lube and with your hand have a tight grip and work your knob and the part of the shaft that has the inner foreskin pull back on it. it always works good for me