New Website

gigantikok: Hey guys,

If i can find someone to help me out in the near future, or if i ever figure out how to use HTML, i think of setting up a paysite dedicated to my cock. Some of you have seen it around the internet, i have also posted under the alias "mkeycrash" in "thehugecockrendezvous" and on several "ratemy" websites. If not, you can see some teasers here:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/random6103

I happen to be in to top 3 on ratemyschlong.com. I was wondering if I made a website with several hundred amateur and professional pics that have been taken of my cock over the years along with several mpegs of me jacking off and playing with me cock (all which have not been posted all over the net), would anyone pay $10 for membership, or is that asking for too much? just curious. ???

7x6andchg: Gigantikok-

I have found that almost anything on the internet is something someone somewhere will pay for.

Would I depend on it to pay the rent or mortgage payment? Perhaps not....but a little extra never hurt.

lovesoral: Hello,
Are you in nyc. I can make you a nice web site.
R

m17in3: I don't think that you can expect to get plenty of $ with this site, but I'm sure you will find enough people to pay for this, specially if you can sustain the interest by daily updates, videos and so on.
Do not forget soft pics and clothed ones too.

And $10 would be for how long ?