New Whore for Your Giant Cocks!

B_greatBoobies1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Guys,

I'm Jen, and apparently I'm one of the few lucky women out there who have hit the big-dick lottery by joining this site.

I'm 24, from Canada, and am a regular "good-girl" in real life (I'm a scientist, I work at a lab), but I like to come home at night (or sometimes even before work in the morning) and get naughty online. I'm a voyeur, if ever there was one. I like to watch guys play on cam for me. I am a really good dirty talker, and don't have much trouble getting cocks nice and hard and exploding with cum!

I dated a guy who was 10.5" x 8" hard and learned to deepthroat him balls deep, take his entire length in my tight little pussy, and by the time we broke up (long story) he was fucking my ass every night doggy style and his balls would smack my clit and make me cum so hard. From then on, I needed big cock. There's nothing quite like it. That feeling of being stretched and pounded, especially if he comes inside me, makes me want to squirt just thinking about it.

So if you're 9+, and are willing to play on cam, don't be shy.
I have a mic so you can hear me moan and tell you to do dirty thing, and about 40 pics for you to cum all over, but I don't cam myself, sorry).

Happy Wanking!
xxJen

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome Jen.

Please become a Verified member. All you have to do is place a handwritten card with your username and LPSG.org next to you and snap a photo.

So many lovely ladies on the board, but only half of them real.

BTW... You've been here since 08, what took you so long?

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
/sigh would like to think a scientist could get measurements right (your guy was not 10 1/2 by 8 he would be the biggest in the world) .. so I will also have to call BS unless you get a verification pic.

lol and you claim to blow him balls deep.. lady I have a huge mouth and I can't fit a soda can (about 8 inches) past my teeth, and there is no way a throat can expand that much ..

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
/sigh would like to think a scientist could get measurements right (your guy was not 10 1/2 by 8 he would be the biggest in the world) .. so I will also have to call BS unless you get a verification pic.

lol and you claim to blow him balls deep.. lady I have a huge mouth and I can't fit a soda can (about 8 inches) past my teeth, and there is no way a throat can expand that much ..

I noticed the 8" girth and deepthroat brag too. That was the dead giveaway. So I asked what type of scientist "she" is. And of course, no answer.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
10.5" X 8" dick? Give me a break !!! That dick would exist in your dream, not in real life.