new with ballstretcher...info please

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
i just got a ballweight or ballstretcher, whatever you call it and im wondering how long i should leave it on. all day and all night? just a few hours a day? ive worn it all day today except for showering, and there isn't any discomfort. it actually feels good

im also using rope and light weights every couple of days to try to stretch the scrotum out more.

how long do you think it will take for some results?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well... be prepared, because they are exceedingly addictive.

Especially when having sex, or beating off... you can become dependent on the pendulous swing of 4 pound balls swinging violently back and forth....

The most important thing is to pay attention to your balls.. if they feel cold or look blue- take it off immediately.
Ballstretchers come in lots of types, leather collars, split steel, parachutes, bull balls, etc.

One question is what kind you have....

If split steel, then you will only be able to wear them for so long before they begin to chafe.

Especially if you are trying to get results by which I think you mean elongation of the scrotum.

Weight alone will not give you much elongation... the scrotum is highly elastic and the weight will cause them to hang lower until the elasticity matches the weight... at which point elongation goes no further.
To achieve significant elongation you need to STRETCH them such that they are being not just weighted... but extended by some contraption that is pressing up as well as down.
A common method is STACKING... to wear TWO split steel weights for as long as it takes for them to feel like you can spread them apart while on... then, pulling them apart firmly, sliding another split steel weight between them....

This constant pressure is what causes the chafing....

The best solution I have found to all day wear and minimizing chafing is a product made by Stormy Leather... its a leather tube filled with lead shot, sewn shut at the ends and with snaps.
You wrap the tube around your scrotum and snap the ends together... each one weighs a full pound...
You can wear a full stack of them to add both length, and weight ( the best combo) The soft leather and the moveable lead shot makes them flexible and comfortable to wear for days at a time.

The longer you can wear them, the better... but keep an eye out... for the skin of the scrotum will begin to swell up with edema (fluid retention) when you are truly acheiving stretch-- for me , I find that 36 hours of continuous wear will result in enough edema that it begins to compromise blood flow...

That is, a stack of stretchers that I can wear for two days without issue will begin to turn my balls blue on the third day.

For this reason you will want to experiment and find the best on off schedule for you... I can generally go for 3 days on and half a day off... or sometimes I go 16 hours a day on and sleep without for a few weeks at a time.

Another good angle is to get several different types.. steels, leathers, etc... and change them out every couple days to keep the pressure on the scrotal skin varied.

If I am gonna be on my feet for several hours, I will often switch to a 5 pound bulls balls...this really gets the skin stretched out... then I can fit an even taller stack for the real stretch.

Now- about feel...
The principal holdup, so to speak, in stretching, is the ascender tendons that control the testicles distance from the body. ( and to a lesser degree, the blood vessels and nerves)
When you are wearing stretchers...if you feel the pull in your scrotum... you are not really stretching the ascenders.

You should feel the pull deep inside, like its pulling something attached to the INSIDE of your pubic bone.

When you feel that, you know you are stretching.

You will find that it takes a longer and longer rig ( not necessarily heavier) to achieve that feeling, that's how you know its effective...

But be careful,,, take your time--- you do not want to herniate the blood vessels or compromise blood flow.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PS-
Its also a good idea to invest in vitamin E oil... or some kind of bag balm emollient. What you are doing with the stretching is elongating the ascender tendons... and actually GROWING additional scrotal skin.
The Vitamin E oil helps with that.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should never do things while you sleep because you are not in control and could hurt yourself without knowing.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Welcome to ball-stretching, it's a great sensation -- at least for the minority of us guys how seem to dig it.

First, like Phil, I'd ask what kind you have bought. I've recently got the split steel kind, only 1 lb, which feel GREAT, but as Phil said, begin to chafe and pinch before a full day has passed. I got mine in hopes of daily wear and ultimately stretching my ballsac -- which has NOT happened, since I can't wear it enough. I used to own the other kind he mentioned, lead shot in the leather tube, and I remember it was VERY comfortable yet provided that constant weighted tug that is so erotic. However, this style can tend to slip off; more so than the split steel (which btw require an allen wrench to attach -- a time-consuming process, tho it might go faster if you shave your balls-).

One more obvious thing he touched on: theyre best if you know you're gonna be standing (or better yet, running!) for a long period of time. If you're sitting, of course, the effect is kinda nullified. Actually, even worse, since the steel kind will tend particularly to pinch then -- (unless you always wear very baggy pants and boxers and sit with your legs spread wide, lol....)

I'd love to hear a progress report, with maybe some photos of stretching results.

Good luck guy. Writing this is making me wanna borrow Phil's 4-pounders and go for a nice long run....commando! (boingggggg)

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never used one, but I'm guessing it will take about 3 months to see a significant change, that's if you use it regulary. & I would say you should start off with using it for about an hour one day, 2 the next, 3 the day after, etc, until it becomes uncomfortable? Then ease off on the hours. But I'm just guessing here. :)

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A great answer from Phil. I can only add that I use cocoa butter as a lube. Also that I found that pumping to stretch the sack first made for quite quick progress with the split collar weights, at least initialy. I usualy alternate between weights and pumping now. I would wear two weights all day (see pic) and more in the evening but not in bed. (see other pic)
Also some pics in gallery.
When pumping I always use warm water in the tube. And when wearing weights I always bath my balls in warm water before putting on the weights, which have also been warmed in warm water. Warm as is comfortable.
cirus.

Attachments

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
You can wear the ball weights all day long as long as it feels comfortable and your nuts don't feel cool to the touch. I would take them off at night and when you shower for sure. If you are going to wear them for long periods, take short breaks throughout the day and make sure you use some Cocoa Butter before putting them on as someone else mentioned earlier. Don't use too much though because too much lubrication could make the weights slide around or sit too heavily on your balls which can be painful. Vitamin E oil is probably too oily ad slick and you would really have to be careful with how much you use. I would try the Cocoa butter first. It will also protect your skin and help it stretch and grow faster. Depending on how much weight you are using and how long you wear them, you should see temporary results in a couple of weeks and permanent ones after about 2 months.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I alwways wore a metal one to bed. sometimes I wear 2 to bed now. wear it all day unless it feels really uncomfortable. pants pushing it down the pant leg can cause some discomfort in the beginning

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
W
First, like Phil, I'd ask what kind you have bought. I've recently got the split steel kind, only 1 lb, which feel GREAT, but as Phil said, begin to chafe and pinch before a full day has passed.

As mentioned, I prefer the stormy leather.... Unlike your experience, I find that I tend to "lose" a nut far more often in steels, than in leathers.

But I have a collection... I have several split steels- the most important features to look for in split steels is that the inside edge of the hole needs to have a nice smooth radius- no sharp turns.... and make sure they are stainless... not regular steel nor chromed.

I have found that as I have gained length I have MORE scrotum skin... this means that a split steel with an I.D. of 33mm which used to be perfect for keeping both nuts in their place, can no longer even fit... too much skin.
So I had to move up to 36mm.

I also have some simple leather collars like hungteen sports in his picture- they come in various lengths and will give a good stretch, but without the weight. Although they can be nice for wearing under clothing due to their low profile... split steels are often wider than your nuts.

I also have a parachute stretcher that has a leather strap hanging down the back, to which I can tie a cord that ends with a couple pounds of weights down near my ankle... this is nice for the low profile.. and when sitting all day the cord goes over the edge of the chair and keeps the traction up as the weights are below the knee.
But with parachutes I can tell you to avoid the kind that look like a big cone- with chains... they transfer too much weight to the testicle itself and their edges chafe horribly.

I have 5 pound Bull balls that wrap around your balls, holding them inside a leather bag full of shot. These are huge- can't really be worn publicly... but offer a very severe stretch... especially when I wear them along with several split steels... topping out around 8 pounds.

Attached are some links to some very good products...

Ball Stretchers - Sax Leather

Ball Stretchers and Weights

For steel split collars... I highly recommend to look for ones with a gentle RADIUS on the inner edges...
these are very good, and come in a variety of inner diameters for the best fit.
https://www.secretleather.com/osc/eshop/default.php/cPath/11

also

FETTERED PLEASURES - 56MM HIGH BALL WEIGHT

Ball-stretchers & -crushers

Backlash Leather stretchers

Buy Steel Ball Stretcher for ball and testicle stretching at ChastityPlay with styles from 220gm up to 2 kilos, superior German design.

For leather... my favorites... and ones that can be stacked for extra length and weight, are the leather tubes filled with lead shot made by Stormy Leather. They are very comfortable and can be worn all day long... and all night without chafing.

www.TheRimbaStore.com

For LOW profile-- something less obvious when out and about... you can get leather parachutes or collars and hang additional weights that will hang on a chain down near your ankles.
Mr. S Leather -- Search results

130 gram Weight - Use for Stretching or with Adult Toys - Ball Weights - Body Jewelry

Black Steel Ball Weights

Cock Ring and Ball Weight Set - Extreme Restraints

Stainless Steel Ball Stretching Weights/Ball Stretcher

D

deleted942986

I got a stainless steel ball stretcher today (500 g). been wearing it for six hours and was also wondering whether it is safe to sleep with. Let you know tomorrow.

b1plumb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi all been stretching for a couple of months now . Can manage 16 x5mm ss rings for an hour and then drop back to 14 rings for most of the day , do any of you get itchy balls from stretching?