New with lots of questions

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By asking this question, I believe you are doing everything you husband could want. You're obviously focussed on him and have probably thought of everything already.

Maybe it's easier if you list what you already do, and we'll check if you missed anything.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do and he says everything I do is great but I really want to please him in a way that only a man knows. Look until yesterday I didn't know what the highway to heaven was but I plan on visiting since I found out it can be quite pleasurable.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do and he says everything I do is great but I really want to please him in a way that only a man knows. Look until yesterday I didn't know what the highway to heaven was but I plan on visiting since I found out it can be quite pleasurable for him.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About the best advice I can give you is to explore. Pick a time, tell your guy to just lay back and enjoy, and just explore his whole body--everybody has different erogenous zones that they like best. Tell him to tell you if something you are doing is unpleasant or uncomfortable, or just isn;t doing anything. Many of the same areas you find pleasureable on your body, your guy will, too. The nape of the neck, the ears, the nipples, just below the knee cap, the spot where the thigh meets the crotch, etc. Trust me--you will find spots on him that will make him gasp and squirm. The line of skin on the scrotum that seperates one testicle from the other is very sensitive on most guys, and a teasing swipe with the tongue can really cause a reaction. The perineum area (the area you are reffering to, I believe), the area between the rectum and the balls, actually contains the very base of the penis inside the body, as well as access to the prostate from outside of the body. Like you, I'm sure, star gently, and work slowly to increased pressure---look for any verbal and non verbal feedback from him. Hopefully, this will give you a few areas to explore, some of which he will like, some he won't, and some he will be indifferent too. THe fun is in the exploration and discovery. And finding his hot spots to be able to zero in on randomly and unexpectedly during your lovemaking. Another night, he can do the same exploration trip to you, and find areas YOU didn't know were hot for you. THe biggest sex organ is between the ears, and the whole BODY is wired in, and part, of that sex organ as well. Take a shower together, and clean each other well, beforehand--that way, you can explore with the reasonable confidence that no areas need be off limits for cleanliness reasons, leaving you more free to explore. Good luck, and have fun!

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow david, you got me all hot reading that!
icon12.gif

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do and he says everything I do is great but I really want to please him in a way that only a man knows. Look until yesterday I didn't know what the highway to heaven was but I plan on visiting since I found out it can be quite pleasurable for him.

Okay, I give up, what is the "highway to heaven"?

What arouses me is a womans wanton desire to be penetrated.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much for the advice. I guess I should have given more background info, he is 48 and I am 42, alot is going on in our lives, exs, 5 teenagers, jobs, his age, we aren't having as much sex as usual (we have cut down to once a day) and I really want to make him feel good and wanted. I knew this would be a safe place to ask because I have been reading responses to questions and ya'll seem to be very sensitive men who take these questions seriously and I appreciate that.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as what we do l love his penis it is beautiful, everything about it, so I like to put it in my mouth as much as possible but he is so big and I can't go all the way down on him when he is hard. So I need advice or a website on deepthroating. I am on top alot we both like that unless it is a quickie or he wants to watch himself going in me then he gets me from behind. We have lots of sex in hard backed chairs and recliners. I think he would like to involve my hair more (I have long hair, but baggage about it being practically jerked out of my head by the ex) Like grab it when he is behind me or when I am sucking him I have hinted but I think he is thinking he is not doing something right and I am not pleased. He has always been very attentive to my needs and busts his ass to make sure I am taken care of. Well one of the guys suggested I ask him what he would like to do and since we have a date weekend this weekend I did. I got off here met him when he came home from the Y, (I read on here alot of men liked sex after a workout) loved him and when we were snuggling after I asked him what would he really like to do this weekend sexually (cause I wanted him to anticipate it) and he said what I fear the most. ANAL. We have done this maybe five times. We still talk about the time I yelled get it out, get it out, get it out. The thought of that huge head just causes me to clamp tighter. So any advice for anal with a large man? Other than drinking the hell out of some beer? Again thank you for your help.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked him what would he really like to do this weekend sexually (cause I wanted him to anticipate it) and he said what I fear the most. ANAL. We have done this maybe five times. We still talk about the time I yelled get it out, get it out, get it out. The thought of that huge head just causes me to clamp tighter. So any advice for anal with a large man? Other than drinking the hell out of some beer? Again thank you for your help.

My wife still can't take me in her vagina and she has been working on dilating her pussy for a long time so that we can have successful penetration some day. What I didn't know was that she was also dilating her ass until one morning when she came up and wiggled her butt into my lap and asked if i would like to try butt plugging her. We took it slow, used lots of lube and she used a vibrator on her clit and after a bit I was pounding her ass like I had never been able to pound her vagina. She can't relax her ass enough sometimes but when she is comfortable we can go for a half hour without any pain. When she can't relax enough it is painful for both of us because she is so tight.

But what blows us away is that she can take me in her ass and she is still working on being able to take me in her vagina.