New with questions.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jwoo, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jwoo

jwoo New Member

I would like to start out saying I have been a member for a few months now but just now making my first post and I have alot of questions. First off I have been doing stretches and jelqs for about six months and have seen about 1/4" in EL gains and a little bit in girth also! I was wondering if there are some other excercises I should add to my routine? I am thinking about getting the bathmate but haven decided if I want to spend the money and it winds up not working, but I think it might be worth a shot. I have read alot of good things about it, does anyone have any experience with one? And the last is I have been taking 4000mg of L-Argenine 1600mg of vitamin E and 50 mg of Zinc per day, reasons being I heard the three vitamins will produce "bigger loads" and I would have to say its working due to the fact I need a beach towel to clean up! just kidding but is taking those doses of those medicines combined bad? And I apologize about such a long post but I just have so many questions!!

Draft saved Draft deleted