New...with questions!

Sweets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why, but I'm nervous!

Hi!!! I have only been in one other chatroom ever and they were mean...I hope you guys let me play too!

I am 30....but have had a sheltered life. I am pretty inexperienced, but I have a date with a man that I have worked indirectly with (and have been flirting madly with!) for a YEAR!

He has warned me that he is rather....blessed.

I'm afraid it won't fit. Does anyone have any advice? I am really excited and I don't want him to know that I'm so inexperienced. I really want to be good for him. HELP!

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, not at all, it's just that a lot of over-endowed guys in here don't like to hear the phrase, "it's too big!" Actually, if you are new to gay sex, remember you HAVE TO RELAX. Also remember that not every gay man has to have anal intercourse to prove he's gay. Private me if you want to chat about this. Dennis

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not in the chat room, but you should come in there its quite fun. There can be some guys who will pester you but that happens on all sites and they're rarely rude, just a little persistent with their im's which are easy to ignore. Don't bother treading carefully, just be yourself, it's only a web site like any other and everyone's entitled to speak their mind as long as they're not purposely doing it to be objectionable. If you've led a sheltered life you're in for a bit of an awakening :)

pdxpony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, not at all, it's just that a lot of over-endowed guys in here don't like to hear the phrase, "it's too big!" Actually, if you are new to gay sex, remember you HAVE TO RELAX. Also remember that not every gay man has to have anal intercourse to prove he's gay. Private me if you want to chat about this. Dennis

But on the other hand... we're also used to hearing that. Most "over-endowed" guys know that its not something that everyone is used to. The good ones will understand and will be patient.

However, as Denis said, relax! I know it sounds backwards, but just relax. If you have trouble, just talk! Some boys have hearts and brains that are as big as "that thing".

Pony

Sweets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I didn't mean that he's some big monster....I really like the guy. I'm more worried about MY performance than what he wants to do.

I have just never had experience with it before and like I said, I'd love to be great! I know he's had alot more experience and well, I'm sure everyone can understand being nervous about that.

pdxpony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I didn't mean that he's some big monster....I really like the guy. I'm more worried about MY performance than what he wants to do.

Right, and that's what I meant.

Fine, sure, if there's some hot guy in your bed and they tell you, "Uh, hell no..." its dissappointing. I won't tell you otherwise. But unless you're enjoying it, they aren't either. Sex is always a two-way street.

Of course, many guys say that they're "blessed". In reality, we all are, but if they are talking about the things between their legs come talk to us once you've seen it ;)

If you like the guy (in the more than "lets go fuck" way, which I'm guessing because it hasn't happened already), talk about it first! Hell, even during. Someone that likes you for you will happily work with you.

(There's also nothing saying that you have to "take it" to be good.)

P

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be upfront and truthful with him. Tell him that you're nervous. Ask him to "show you..." what to do...

If he's nice, he will... and he'll have a really good time "educating" you.

pdxpony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just be upfront and truthful with him. Tell him that you're nervous. Ask him to "show you..." what to do...

If he's nice, he will... and he'll have a really good time "educating" you.

Good way of saying it, in a LOT less words than me. ;)

Sweets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you guys are right. Thanks for the reality check. Just nerves. Not just about the size....the whole first date thing. There has been ALOT of build up.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just ask him what he likes and how he likes it done, then give it a try. If he is a nice guy he will teach you in sex ed. ;) It won't take too long until you will get the hang off things and start experimenting with new things. You just need to try to relax and be comfortable when you're doing this.

Oh and welcome to the group.