New Year Celebrations

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As it approaches fast, can I give you our way of exploding into the new year.
Every year for the last 12 we have had sex/hand jobs on the approach to the bells and into the new year.

This year we will be together at home having sex until the new year starts before going to friends after the session.

We abstain from sex a couple of days before to get ourselves in "prime condition" for a right good session.
Making sure we have the TV/Radio on to get the effect of the countdown to the bells/fireworks. We time our climaxes so that they are around the climax to the new year starting. What an end and start to the year's it gives you!!! Fantastic.

In the past we have had many of our own sessions, but have on two occassions been at an adults party, (about five couples), where we all had a "countdown" together. With the woman seeing who could jerk their partner off, closest to the exact start of the year!! Crazy times, but fun.
We have also been out in the open at our city's street party wrapped in a big duvet, concealling "Big O" pulling me off while I'm trying to rub her to climax!! Very invigorating!!

Anyone any plans to join us with the "homemade fireworks" or any other ideas?:smile:

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. Maybe I need a new, New Year's Resolution!

1) Find a man (not as easy as it sounds)
2-6 are boring...
7) Have new man, from #1 celebrate the New Year with a BANG!!! :)

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi "billiejean", pity you were so far away. You could have come join the "fireworks"!!
"Wow's" a great word, I'm a bit biased as it's the favourite one used on viewing my undercarriage!!

I so wish we were in your parts for new year, as we were for last years celebrations. Could have been done with your "vocal exclamations", I'm sure you could easily have matched mine!!:smile:

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just about nine and a half hours to go here and counting every minute. Just called "Big O" and she's sitting preparred in all her finery!! I can feel a hard on, coming on!!:tongue:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow would you look at those crowds in Tiimes Square?!

I think my plans are now known, all will be revealed.