New year/ eve Objectives

MIRGONDIEL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Everyone, just interested to know why everyone will be doing for New year/ eve? anything exciting or fun? goals? i thought to ask here since we are all very open about our selves and thought this question would warrant more interesting answers here then Facebook :p

to start off, this new years my boyfriend and i would be spending our day and night at the coast. for skinny dipping and nudist beach experience!!! i thought that is rather out there and exciting way to start the year ;)

your turn! :biggrin1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly it won't be beach weather here on this side of the world. :frown1:

I expect I shall be doing what I usually do - staying indoors with a good bottle of wine (something like a St Emilion or Chataueneuf du Pape) and avoiding all the amateur drunks out there. I learned years ago that NYE is the worst night of the year to go out on. Too many high expectations, outragous admission prices to clubs and bars, and lots of people who can't handle their booze.

I'll make some phone calls to friends and family and watch Jools' Annual Hootenanny on BBC as I toast in the New Year. :fest30:

When the moment arrives with the sound of Big Ben striking on the TV and fireworks going off, I'll open up the windows to let the new year in and then go and first-foot the neighbours. :beerchug2:

Last edited:

MIRGONDIEL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sadly it won't be beach weather here on this side of the world. :frown1:

I expect I shall be doing what I usually do - staying indoors with a bottle of wine and avoiding all the amateur drunks out there. I learned years ago that NYE is the worst night of the year to go out on. Too many high expectations, outragous admission prices to clubs and bars, and lots of people who can't handle their booze.

I'll make some phone calls to friends and family and watch Jools' Annual Hootenanny on BBC as I toast in the New Year.

When the moment arrives with the sound of Big Ben striking on the TV and fireworks going off, I'll open up the windows to let the new year in and then go and first-foot the neighbours.
lol so jealous :p i've love to have an icy cold christmas and new year! and you can go to a different country just driving!! imagine france/ italy, in fact any European christmas or new year is exciting to me :p

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol so jealous :p i've love to have an icy cold christmas and new year! and you can go to a different country just driving!! imagine france/ italy, in fact any European christmas or new year is exciting to me :p

I realised my post could be read as a bit dour, so added some fun emoticons because I shall be enjoying myself. And enjoying european culture in the shape of the wine too!

I'd love to experience your climate in November or February, but yes, christmas and the new year are best done wintry in my mind.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm staying home with the misses and probably going to bed early...the 1st of the year will have me in a new routine...EXCERCISE, dropping a few unhealthy pounds, cutting back on my drinking (I'll NEVER stop...I'm European...we drink, get over it!).

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my girl and a few of her girlfriends are having a hotel jaccuzi party so I will be fucking the new year in!!! I will post pics butt if you can't wait check out some of my albums of crazy sex party's and videos.

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to a party at some friends of some friends (I think that's the plan anyway).

I'm still trying to get through Xmas...

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
New years eve.....nothing but sleeping the night away. Just another say for me. A new year objective....getting back into the gym again. Not a resolution of any type just the fact that I need to.

Have a great new year with your boyfriend :smile:

D

deleted300444

Honestly, I have never been a huge fan of NYE.

However, I have some real nice plans, formal dinner party for twenty, just down the street at a private residence.

We are having roast leg of lamb crown roast. At 12 Mindnight, going straight home!

A few years ago,.NYE occurred three times a week! No more of that nonsense.