New Year, New Goals

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long time pumper here. Those that know my story know I started pumping for corrective reasons. Boy, though, I do enjoy it. I'm seeing many new year's resolutions, and figured why not. I'm particularly motivated by "Hit the end in '22".
I started a new routine late last year, and I think I'm going to stick with it. I haven't kept stats or anything in a while, but this new setup may be the plateau-buster I'm looking for :)

The routine? It's just condom pumping, but I use an Oxballs Juicy to hold the condom in place. I do this every other pumping session. Once the log is created, I'll post updates here every week.

Wish me luck!

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"It's just condom pumping, but I use an Oxballs Juicy to hold the condom in place."

What exactly is that and what are the benefits/advantages? I've been pumping for 30 years and have never heard of it.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"It's just condom pumping, but I use an Oxballs Juicy to hold the condom in place."

What exactly is that and what are the benefits/advantages? I've been pumping for 30 years and have never heard of it.
Condom pumping is somewhat controversial. Water pumping exerts an equal amount of pressure for more uniform pumping, supposedly. Condom pumping is often used for hygiene and uniform pressure. The idea is that internal vasculature can expand without the burden of excess fluids skewing reality, like lymph fluids. Veins and tissue expand, though the pressure requirements are also higher. Many are reporting the same results with silicone sleeves. The sleeves only have x number of uses before they fail and condoms can get expensive, so six of one, half a dozen of the other.
To prevent the condom rolling up the shaft because my base is wider than mid-shaft, I use a juicy cockring to hold it in place. Thunder's has a thread on condom pumping, and Amazon sells the Oxball juicy, if you're interested.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay,
Wk 0 & 1 Update: I will definitely consider this an advanced technique. Everything is as expected, so far: uniformity, low lymph leakage, and higher temperature. I'm able to pump 5-7" of pressure higher than normal. There's also an internal stretch feel. Using the juicy shortens my pumped length in the tube, and the condom prevents me from packing, as I normally would. I think if I can pack the same tube with condom, I should be able to start stacking as well. Early days, though. We'll see.
Oh, these are the condoms I'm using:
1642295600945.png

The length is perfect, and they're snug, so less chance of an air pocket.
I'll try twice a week, and report.

Disclaimer: I am not recommending this as a routine for any pumper, advance, rookie, or occasional. There is no control for this experiment. I'm reporting mechanisms and observations. This is a unique experience declaration.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wk 2 Update: This is specific to the use of the Oxballs sleeve: I noticed a reduced libido. This is likely because excess tissue isn't pulled into the cylinder. That excess usually places pressure on the prostate, contributing to the pumper's high. This is my guess.
Generally, there are two methods of pumping:
1) Low and slow. Low pressure for an extended period of time.
2) High and quick. High pressure for shorter sessions, or pulse sessions.
For the former, who has the time; the latter, easy to cause damage. With the condom, I'm able to increase vacuum pressure with less visible side-effects. It might be possible to change the script: high pressure for longer periods of time. I'll try this and see what happens. Wk 4 will be the first reported measurement, with twelve other updates to determine success or failure.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wk 3 Update: Okay, so completely bad idea for me to attempt three days of condom pumping. When not overdoing it, there is definite hang time. Flaccid length is extended even on rest days. Some scale skin also cleared up. This has me curious about skin trauma common with pumping, including staining, micro-cracking, and petechiae. Will continue to observe.
I'm using a 2.75" for condom sessions, a 3.0" for girth work, and a 2.5" oval will be the length goal to 9.0" touch.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wk 4 Update. Sorry it's late. I had some connection issues.
0.4" away from tube end contact. Will measure again at week eight. What may be more important is the girth stack in the oval. It takes me about a half hour to pack the 2.5" oval, but it's not full. The pressure on the glans maxes out before I can stack this cylinder. This has always been the issue, as I'm prone to blisters. I've never been properly able to focus on that stretch. Hopefully, the condom helps protect against this, and these quad-weekly measurements are valuable because there is no stretching on measuring day.
On a lighter note, I can condom pump three times a week. I'll document the current routine in next week's post.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wk 5 Update. Routine:
Monday. Condom pump. 10 minutes at 10Hg . Pulse high and low for fresh blood flow. 15 minutes at 15Hg. Pulse high and low from ~22Hg max to 8Hg low for 10 minutes.
Tuesday. Low pressure water pump: 8-10Hg for 45 minutes (low and slow). Recovery day.
Wednesday. Condom pump. 10 minutes at 10Hg. Pulse for fresh blood. 15 minutes at 17Hg. Pulse high and low from ~22Hg max to 10Hg low, with low +1Hg incremental for 15 minutes.
Thursday. Light jelqing and stretch for 15-20 minutes or full package pump for 15 minutes.
Friday. Condom pump. 15 minutes at 10Hg . Pulse high and low for fresh blood flow. 15 minutes at 15Hg. Pulse high and low from ~22Hg max to 8Hg low for 10 minutes.
Saturday. "Go big!" Any tube, 2-3 hours to get as big as possible.

As always, I "listen" as I go, and stay aware of warning signs and sensations to stay safe.

Reactions: mrtmmm