New Year Resolutions!!!!!!!!

hot_topic90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
self explanatory.

my new years resolution is to actually just try to survive my second semester at college. not to kill my roommates. eat less fast food. keep my alchohol consumption INSANELY low.

D

deleted356166

Mine is to get all A's in college next semester. :)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I don't have a resolution but I do have some goals. To start a vacation fund for a trip to NYC at Christmas in 3 years. To go see the whales swim in the Pacific or a bay in Canada. To buy myself a recliner. Mmm I need a good chair. To try and get my injured body in as good of shape as possible. To quit telling a certain peep on here to KMA. Every time I say that, they keep licking their monitor.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
learn for make time for my friends. ever since i started school, i've been forsaking my friends and ended up doing nothing but working and studying. i know school is important, but i think i need for learn balance, yah?

all work and no play makes nix a dull boy

D

deleted157868

Get a 3.0 or higher in my second semester of my freshman year.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
self explanatory.

my new years resolution is to actually just try to survive my second semester at college. not to kill my roommates. eat less fast food. keep my alchohol consumption INSANELY low.

LMAO....FUNNY!!!

I think your cute!! :wink:

MY RESOLUTIONS

1. To get to The Gym seeing as I'm actually paying for it and don't go!!

2. To and eat more healthily, i.e: not just put fruit in the bowl to 'look at.'

3. To try not to kill my expartner who will not leave me alone and is intent on tryin to control my life despite the fact we split up 3 years ago....

4. to go out more often and get completely 'wankered'. Yes please!!

5. To learn how to use multiple quotes on here...and I've now just done that one!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But every year I've done a little bit better than the year before! I'm trying to kick Cola it's just a constant struggle!

Speaking of Cola. I went to WAL-MART to find "PEPSI" / "PEPSI-COLA" only to find "pepsi" and a fucked up looking logo on the product. :mad:

I didn't buy any. I hate the fucking logo now. Coca-Cola and its logo never changed. I really respect that. I hate that PEPSI changed its look and logo.

I ended up buying a lot of LUZIANNE pekoe tea instead. I bought some FOLGER's GOURMET SELECT Chocolate Truffle coffee.

BTW: That could wean you off of Cola. Tea and coffee.

D

deleted157868

Speaking of Cola. I went to WAL-MART to find "PEPSI" / "PEPSI-COLA" only to find "pepsi" and a fucked up looking logo on the product. :mad:

I didn't buy any. I hate the fucking logo now. Coca-Cola and its logo never changed. I really respect that. I hate that PEPSI changed its look and logo.

I ended up buying a lot of LUZIANNE pekoe tea instead. I bought some FOLGER's GOURMET SELECT Chocolate Truffle coffee.

BTW: That could wean you off of Cola. Tea and coffee.
I love the new logo.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't drink soda, but i think it's fucked up that pepsi only comes in 8 packs. and they don't cost much less than when they were 12 packs. it seems that products have gotten into the fad of giving you less for the same price.

like laundry detergent. still $8.99 down here, yah? but they literally cut the size in half. then they have the balls to say that you're "getting the same amount of loads done" which is such fucking bullshit

D

deleted157868

That is cool...but not for me.

Coca-Cola NEVER ever changed its logo or wave design. Pepsi-Cola compromised its logo and font. That sucks.

I don't want to buy a fucking "pepsi". I want PEPSI and the old logo back.
More of a fan of the EXTREME advertising rather then subtle and relaxing?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is cool...but not for me.

Coca-Cola NEVER ever changed its logo or wave design. Pepsi-Cola compromised its logo and font. That sucks.

I don't want to buy a fucking "pepsi". I want PEPSI and the old logo back.

More of a fan of the EXTREME advertising rather then subtle and relaxing?

For whatever reason you may like the new design...this isn't the PEPSI l grew up with. Pepsi has always been a bold brand. I saw the new design and I was disgusted. The only thing I like is the blue background. The "pepsi" font and the new ball logo. And the way it is laid out. Shit.
Total dingleberries with whipped turd on top.