New year's comemorations

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies & Gents what are your plans for the New Years comemorations? Do you have any rituals to that evening or is another day like any other?

In my culture we wear white traditionaly simple, to sexy, to gorgeous outfits (but seems other colors are ok now..)and go to the beach see the fires jump in the sea or just sprinkle our faces, go to parties all nite long, some informal other more formal, some great feast depending on family personal budgets...families may have their own lucky rituals as spiritual insenses, herbal baths or others, eat lentils, wear some stuff, carry some lucky object at midnite and etc.

:party2:

Happy 2007 to all of you!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ladies & Gents what are your plans for the New Years comemorations? Do you have any rituals to that evening or is another day like any other?

In my culture we wear white traditionaly simple, to sexy, to gorgeous outfits (but seems other colors are ok now..)and go to the beach see the fires jump in the sea or just sprinkle our faces, go to parties all nite long, some informal other more formal, some great feast depending on family personal budgets...families may have their own lucky rituals as spiritual insenses, herbal baths or others, eat lentils, wear some stuff, carry some lucky object at midnite and etc.

:party2:

Happy 2007 to all of you!

Happy 2007 to you, as well, Gisella.

I don't really have a culture but I do have a tradition. Myself and 10 of my closest friends, get together, have a dinner/drinking/celebration party of 2006. We spend our night enjoying each others company, laughing, watching movies, eating insane amounts of food and just having fun.
I look forward to it.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and a very happy new year to you too! I personally have no plans but I usually don't on that night as I lost a friend to a drunk driver a few years ago, I tend to stay off the roads and away from my car.
And I do hope 2007 bodes at least a little better for me than 06, for if I have to go yet another year without sex, I may forget.... or wait, is it like riding a bicycle? See I've forgotten already!!
I am not a casual sex kind of girl so I can only blame my celibacy on myself!:tongue:
anyway, hope you have a lovely night, Gisella, and to all on the forum have a great new year- and please, designate a driver!:cool:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too Gisella and of course everybody else.

I dont have any real new year superstitions or rituals. Just try and spend it with at least a few familiar faces of loved ones..and not get to drunk. And SassySpy im with you girl..2007 is my year to find a nice guy get fucked, literally

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
My New Year's festivities will involve visiting friends, eating a multiple-course, home-cooked dinner, and drinking lots of wine.

I don't really go out for NYE anymore... I've seen enough of them to be kind of blase about the New Years party/bar scene. Plus, I have plenty of bad memories associated with the day.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing really. Not a drinker. Me and my girlfriend having a nice quiet evening at home. Telling everyone here be safe,stay healthy, Happy New Year!! :smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At midnight the man with the darkest hair will enter the house through one door with a piece of coal, mark everyone around the face with the coal, kiss them and leave through another door out of the house.

And you thought that the christians were odd :smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My plans are to "watch the New Year in on telly!" (I'm a boring person, I know)!:biggrin: Also on New Year's Eve I shall have a posole and enchilada dinner with my family. That is a tradition of ours!:smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New Year's 1995 I asked my girlfriend to marry me.

New Year's 1996 we got officially engaged.

New Year's 1997 our friend Gray committed suicide.

New Year's 1998 I sat around wretchedly depressed as my aforementioned girlfriend had taken off to Michigan to visit the guy she cheated on me with and left me for.

New Year's 1999 I think I was still depressed and almost slept through it.

New Year's 2000... I don't remember. Funny since everyone was making such a big stupid deal out of it.

New Year's 2001 I was living out in California with my new girlfriend, but she was somewhere else, I forget where, I ended up driving around town looking for a party and not finding any.

New Year's 2002, I was packing. Tom and I were still loading up the U-Haul until 5 in the morning on New Year's Day, then we started driving east as I was moving back to VA from CA.

New Year's 2003, I think that's the year I was sitting naked in a hot tub in the snow with a bunch of other guys while watching my friend Johannah having sex with her boyfriend.

New Year's 2004, I don't remember

New Year's 2005, I don't remember

New Year's 2006, I don't remember

This year.... is shaping up to be just as forgettable as the last three. I have no plans at this point.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you, Ryan.

I had some of the biggest rows over New Year's eve. I prefer to keep it in a quiet way.Perhaps at some point I will experience a New Years party but I tend to either stay at home or go to church to see the New Year in....

New Year's 1995 I asked my girlfriend to marry me.

New Year's 1996 we got officially engaged.

New Year's 1997 our friend Gray committed suicide.

New Year's 1998 I sat around wretchedly depressed as my aforementioned girlfriend had taken off to Michigan to visit the guy she cheated on me with and left me for.

New Year's 1999 I think I was still depressed and almost slept through it.

New Year's 2000... I don't remember. Funny since everyone was making such a big stupid deal out of it.

New Year's 2001 I was living out in California with my new girlfriend, but she was somewhere else, I forget where, I ended up driving around town looking for a party and not finding any.

New Year's 2002, I was packing. Tom and I were still loading up the U-Haul until 5 in the morning on New Year's Day, then we started driving east as I was moving back to VA from CA.

New Year's 2003, I think that's the year I was sitting naked in a hot tub in the snow with a bunch of other guys while watching my friend Johannah having sex with her boyfriend.

New Year's 2004, I don't remember

New Year's 2005, I don't remember

New Year's 2006, I don't remember

This year.... is shaping up to be just as forgettable as the last three. I have no plans at this point.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I hear you, Ryan.

I had some of the biggest rows over New Year's eve. I prefer to keep it in a quiet way.Perhaps at some point I will experience a New Years party but I tend to either stay at home or go to church to see the New Year in....

Since we're sharing, a relationship that was deteriorating exploded spectacularly on the evening of Dec 31, 2004.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we're going to sit around, watch TV, have a quiet night.

This is the first year in many years we haven't had a party to host or go to.

I think friends of ours invited us to come over last night, but it was left kinda up in the air.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been invited to several shindigs but decided to spend tomorrow night at home. Some long-lost friends found me via internet last week and we've spent an inordinate amount of time on myspace and the phone catching up with each others lives. One very special person in particular whom I haven't spoken with in 12 years and I decided to ring in the new year on the phone together since we live so far apart. Sounds kinda silly but i'm looking forward to it.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been invited to several shindigs but decided to spend tomorrow night at home. Some long-lost friends found me via internet last week and we've spent an inordinate amount of time on myspace and the phone catching up with each others lives. One very special person in particular whom I haven't spoken with in 12 years and I decided to ring in the new year on the phone together since we live so far apart. Sounds kinda silly but i'm looking forward to it.

Silly, indeed. But cute. Do you even have a working TV at this point?