New Years Eve 2000

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by theseareghosts, Nov 16, 2009.

1. theseareghosts

Here is a story I have been working on for a little bit now. It has a slow start but I would like to think it gets better as it goes. Input is definitely welcome, and I hope you like it.

Chapter 1

It was going to be a good night. Though it wasn’t my first trip to Chicago it was going to be one of the best times I would have there. I was there to see one of my favorite bands along with another amazing band to play at midnight. A group of friends and I drove down from Madison having bought tickets weeks in advance. I had just turned twenty-one a few weeks earlier and it was New Years Eve and it was going to be a new millennium. We arrived around 9pm to the venue and got there early enough to get up pretty close to the stage. The room had energy running all through it. People giddy with anticipation, fueled on by the booze coursing in all of us. After a few rounds of drinks that we took turns getting the band took stage.
    The venue filled in with the jet like sounds of guitars and drums, and the audience exploded into a frenzy. The crowd seemed to become one as it moved closer to the stage, everyone pushing into the other.
    As the band played on I noticed my friend Ben talking to this rather attractive blonde girl. She wasn’t just tall but also skinny. Not quite the anorexic model, but similar; in a healthy way though. She was dressed well for a scenester. Tight skinny jeans, a flattering black T-shirt that was of some band I didn’t know, and an understated pair of flats. Now Ben wasn’t the most attractive guy on earth but he had the gift of gab and women loved him. He was 23 and starting to bald a bit and had a slim frame that he wore well. The girl he was talking to seemed really excited as they conversed. He leaned over to me and had to shout into my ear several times that she was a huge fan of the bands they were seeing and that she had driven all the way from Kansas to be there that night. As he was saying this to me I noticed the blonde girl lean over to what I could only assume was her friend. I was enamored the moment I saw her. She was the girl next door type of brunette, her soft features and doe eyes was all it took for me to want to get to know this girl. She looked over her shoulder at Ben first and then looked at me for a moment with a little smile. I have no idea how I hadn’t noticed her standing right in front of me for what I guessed was the entire time. At this point I knew I had to talk to her but I also knew I needed to make a good impression.
    The show went on and the band we had come to see finished their set and the roadies all ran out. Ben and the blonde continued to talk during the time between sets but her friend seemed preoccupied with some guys in front of her. I didn’t know how to get my in at this point, I was nervous just thinking about it. Ben eventually introduced me to the blonde, Jenn. She was extremely happy to meet me and asked a lot of little questions about where I was from and what not. During this conversation she pointed to her friend and said that her name was Kate and that we should hang out later. I didn’t put much stock in this because we had another party to go to after the show and that they would probably need to take off to where ever they needed to go.
    The crowd became rowdier as the final band took the stage. Again the music was so loud it distorted through the speakers, deafening as it blared out at us. Ben and Jenn were some how able to still carry on conversation through the wall of noise. I was still positioned behind Kate only inches between us. A few times she glanced back as she caught me looking at her. I couldn’t tell if she flattered or creeped out by this, her face gave no indication. The crowd again started moving first a push forward, which I was unable to stop myself for bumping into Kate a bit. She didn’t react to me as myself and crowd pushed into her. Then the opposite reaction happened from the push forward from the stage, the sea of people rolled backward and thusly Kate came right back towards me. I set one foot back to brace myself as the wave bounced from the stage outward. Her body came back towards me and I put my hands out to keep her losing balance. As she slipped backward I placed a hand just under her shoulder and one on her side. I was able to keep from moving back more than a few inches this way and she looked back at me with a smile of appreciation. She then tilted her head back to speak, so, I tilted my ear close to her mouth. “I can’t tell if you’re trying to cop a feel or just a really nice guy.” All at once I realized my hands were still placed on her torso, my fingers on my left hand lightly grazing against her breast. I quickly pulled them, awkwardly adjusting my stance and sheepishly letting out a faint “sorry” to her. She smiled back at me and mouthed, “it’s okay” back. She probably spoke but I could not hear her through the droning noise.
    She stayed close to after this last push of the crowd, maybe out of comfort or maybe because she was interested possibly both. This was my in with her and I was not going to let this opportunity slip by. We stood there enjoying the show, looking and smiling every few minutes realizing that it was too loud to attempt to talk, but she was able to speak volumes to me as she stood there. Kate would look over to Jenn and Ben and roll her eyes and shake her head. She was able to get across the fact that Jenn was definitely not going to sleeping with Ben tonight. Kate came across as sweet, flirty and rather funny in just the subtle things she was doing. My four other friends, consisting of two couples, behind me kept poking m, trying to egg me on that I was having a rather successful flirtation with the cute girl in front of me.
    As it grew closer to midnight I was started wondering if I should attempt to kiss her. I have had a few girlfriends and slept with some of them. I was still nervous about making moves and most of past experiences with women were with friends of friends and slow moving. Needless to say I wasn’t always the most confident when it came to situations like this, but I knew I had to make decision soon because the moment was only a few minutes away. I looked to back of Kate and admired her body. She quite a bit shorter than me, probably 5’4” or so, I always liked shorter girls. Her body was curvy with a nice hourglass shape, reminded me of the 50’s pinup girls, minus the long legs, that I had quite a fondness for. I always felt I was born in wrong era, I liked girls who had a bit of a body to them. Her hair was gorgeous a silky auburn brown that had a touch of wave to it and fell just below her shoulders. I gathered that she probably had an easy going fashion sense from the fact she has simply wearing a pair of jeans and a fitted t-shirt, though she was wearing a pair of heals with this out fit. I leaned in slightly over her shoulder, hoping not to gain her attention, and decided to take a quick peek. I could see she had fantastic breasts. They were probably a large C or a nice D… but what do I know. Her head turned slightly and her big doe like green eyes looked up at me with a her mouth half smile half agape and said “their nice aren’t they”. I looked at her feeling slightly ashamed but her smirk told me that she wasn’t pissed. All I could muster up at that moment was “yeah” and nod my head agreement. She laughed at that and brought her hand up and pushed my head away playfully. I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of the night with her at that moment.
    Kate, from this point on, kept looking back at me with a cute smile that seemed permanently affixed to her face. These looks were followed up by passing comments about the band or asking the simple get to know you questions everyone does when they first meet someone. That’s when the band ended their song and announced that it was moments away from midnight. Earlier in the evening they were throwing out big bags of confetti to us and glasses of campaign were handed out quickly to everyone. As the countdown started I felt my bodies nerves tingle. 10. I moved closer to her. 9. I was preparing myself. 8. The butterflies sprung to life in my stomach. 7. I leaned into. 6. I placed my hand at her side. 5. Her body twitched. 4. Her hand placed it self on top of mine. 3. She started to turn towards me. 2. She looked up at me. 1. I looked back at her gleaming. “Happy New Year!” we all shouted in unison as an explosion of confetti rained down on the crowd and my hand when towards Kate’s cheek, gently embracing her and our lips met for the first time.

2. theseareghosts

Chapter 2

As Ben and I rode back to our friends house on the El we didn’t really talk much at first. Having just left Kate and Jenn’s hotel from what seemed like a strange dream we both just sat there, slightly hung over but nonetheless satisfied with how the night went.
    About half way home Ben turns towards me and asks “so, did you at least finger her.” “Nice. Very crass.” I responded back. “Well what happened after Jenn dragged me out the room to try and find a way to the top of the hotel?” Ben asked adjusting his glasses and rummaging through his wallet to check the fact that he did indeed spend all his money last night.
    “Well Kate and I just hung out. We talked and talked and talked some more. Eventually were both about to pass out and she just cuddled up to me and next thing I know you two were barging into the room and it was light out. What about you guys? Where did you guys go?” I ask Ben.
    He shook his head “Fuck. The girl dragged me around the entire hotel and eventually we were caught by the staff trying to get into some stairwell marked employees only. She was so fucking loud that people were calling the staff to do something about it. So we left and went to some all night diner that was ten blocks away. Which wasn’t that great cause we left our jackets in side and it was so cold that I thought my balls were going to fall off. After that we came back and found you two all close. Jenn said Kate was probably fucking you silly when we left the room and wanted to give you guys some “alone time”. Jenn told me that Kate was telling her that she thought you were pretty cute or something and that she wanted her to clear out for awhile.”
    “Well, we just hung out. I thought she was awesome and hell yes I would love to sleep with her but I don’t know…. We just had a lot to talk about.” I said
    Ben sat up in his chair next to mine and perked up with stupid grin. “too bad you didn’t get to see those tits!” I laughed a little and responded, “I know right. They look pretty great. That Jenn is pretty hot and really tall.”
    Ben smirked, “yeah, too bad I don’t think she is into like Kate is to you. I get the feeling that I’m in that friend zone to her. Plus she is a fucking hand full and kinda crazy. Not like stab you in the face crazy but just everywhere at once in her head crazy. Too much for me to handle.”
    “So they’re coming up to Madison to visit us, right?” I ask. “Jenn was adamant about getting our numbers and our addresses. She said they were going to try and come up, or that we should head down to Kansas if we get the chance.” Ben mused. “well if things aren’t busy we could head down there in a few weeks. What do you think about that?” I inquired. “Sounds good.” Ben said matter of factly.
    The rest of the trip back to our friends place went quickly. Kate buzzing around in my head, the kiss, the conversation, and what a fantastic night it had been. As we arrived back our friends were happy to see us and happy they didn’t kill us like they suspected. We told them what had happened after we took off with the girls. Jenn talked us in to an bar with a $20 cover, we stayed there an hour or so and went back to their place. Nothing overly interesting to everyone else but amazing to me.

3. theseareghosts

Chapter 3
    Ben and I did go and visit Jenn and Kate 3 weeks later. Most nights Kate and I would call each other and sit on the phone for an hour talking about classes we were in or just our lives in general. I looked forward to these conversations. We seemed to understand each other in way that I had not know with any girl and especially not any previous girlfriends I had dated. When we went down to visit I was greeted by Jenn, Kate, and some guy who I didn’t know. His name was Chris and it turn out to be Kates boyfriend. Now Kate had never mentioned this guy before in all the conversations we had into the night, but this did explain why some nights she would abruptly have to get off the phone. This put a damper on the week to say the least. I mostly hung out with Ben and Jenn for the 2 days we were there for. Kate was off with Chris doing whatever. When I asked Jenn why Kate never even mentioned him she told me that they were on again/off again all the time and it happened that they were on again for the past week and a half. There were only a few moments when Kate and I were alone and I didn’t want to be the jealous crazy guy and bring up this subject. I think Kate knew I was bothered and seemed to appreciate me being cool about it. She gave me a long hug and kiss on the cheek before we left. I was disappoint by this trip and Ben in his own curmudgeonly way made me feel better on the long drive home.
    After we got back it was almost a week until Kate called me again. She apologized for not spending more time with me when I was there. I told her I understood and that it was fine, she had a boyfriend and I was just some guy from out of town. Kate blurted out “oh, get over it. You know you’re not just some guy. I know I fucked up when I didn’t mention that Chris and I had gotten back together for the millionth time. It’s just that you always so great and you’ve become a good friend in the short time we have known each other. Plus you’re cute, and funny and really sweet to me. I just like having you around… it’s just hard with the fact you’re up in Wisconsin and I’m down here in Kansas. With school and friends it’s just one of those things that probably shouldn’t cross the line.”
    I sat there for a few seconds taking in what she had said, both overjoyed and mildly hurt. “Are you still there?” Kate asked. “Yeah, yeah. I was just thinking about what you said. I think you’re pretty amazing, I haven’t met a girl like you before and we just seem to connect with each other; even from the first time we met it was just fantastic. And I completely understand the whole distance thing, I mean it’s an 8 hour drive to get down there and really it would be so hard to maintain anything other than just a friendship.” I said trying not sound excited or depressed, just stating the obvious.
    “Are you sure?” Kate inquired, “Yes, Kate. Under any other circumstances I would have at least asked you out on a date. Unless you count going to a bar every night we were there and having your boyfriend around as a date. If that’s the case we have been on quite a few, albeit weird, dates.” I joked. “Yeah I wouldn’t call those dates per say but it was still fun nonetheless.” She responded.
    After that we remained in contact as much as schoolwork and our social lives would let us. As two months passed we both realized that our spring breaks were coming up. They didn’t coincide with each other’s but we decided to use that to our advantage. She and Jenn would come up for theirs and I would go down for mine. I asked Ben if he would want to head down in few weeks when my break came up but it turned out he had to work. Not too surprising considering he had already graduated the year before and was now one of the few professionals I knew who hadn’t moved away. We planned ahead for their arrival in a coming week and Ben was able to work out with his roommates for a place for the girls to stay considering I had a terrible roommate and rather small two bedroom flat that was consistently filthy from said roommate never cleaning.
    A week passed and Ben and I were excited for Kate and Jenn to arrive. They were able to make it all the way up to Madison due to Jenn driving about hundred miles an hour the entire way. “Only got pulled over once, this time!” she said in slightly sarcastic tone but she still seem genuinely excited by this. “So, when are we going to start drinking?” Jenn asked only mere moments after they got out of the car. “Well we can go the ‘dice, or The Pub. Those seem like kind of dives you two like. I would suggest the ‘dice, bikers, metal heads, and a guaranteed fight at some point during the evening.” Ben responded. “Lets go, we can unpack when we get back.” Jenn said.
    So we began our walk to the bar. Kate put her arm around me as we walked half a block back from Jenn and Ben. Jenn twirled herself around light poles and bus route signs, with Ben in tow, the entire way. We calmly took our time, not saying much from our initial greetings watching the manic energy flowing from the two ahead. Jenn’s childlike excitement and Ben attempting to reel her in and not embarrass them too much in front of strangers. Kate’s arm stayed around my waist, with my arm draped around her back and shoulder, as we walked the quarter mile to the bar. It was still cold out come night fall in with it still being mid March. The girls didn’t seem to think about that when packing to visit us. Ben and I in our jackets with the girls in their hoodies and sweaters. Half way to the bar I gave Kate my jackets because her passing comments on Wisconsin weather.
    When we arrived at the bar it was still early enough for us to sit at the bar with seats together. All of sat there buying round after round talking about nothing and everything into the night. Suddenly Jenn got out of her seat and disappeared for a bit only to return later with some guy. I had seen this guy at the bar on almost every occasion Ben and I had been there before. Jenn introduced him to us and we were nice but mildly dismissive of the guy. The best way I could describe him was, goofy. Just something about him seemed off. He had a mild arrogance but was dressed terrible and could only talk about music, to which he had terrible tastes in. After and hellish fifteen minutes with this guy Kate whispered in my ear, “Do you want to get out of here? I’m kind of tired and we should go back to your place because Jenn is going to keep us up all night otherwise.” Smiling I looked back and said “I think you just read my mind.”

Kate and I started to dismiss ourselves and say our goodnights to everyone. Jenn barely noticed we even said anything, she simply put up her hand and flicked her wrist in what I could only assume was a wave. Ben said bye and hit me on the arm as I walked away, he called my name right before we walked out the door and as I looked back he had his hands up with an index finger pointing out and putting it into a circle he made with his other hand thrusting it back and forth. All I could muster up was grin and shook my head as I passed though the door.

4. theseareghosts

“So, where do you live? Is it closer than Ben does because I’m kinda drunk and it’s fuckin’ cold out.” Kate mused. “No, I’m like another 10 minute walk to get to my place.” I answered. “Well, fuck that. We should just get a cab.” Kate stated.
    We walked to the corner and then down a block to where cab usually hung out, closer to the capitol. I got into the cab first and slid over. Kate proceeded to get in and slid down til she was almost sitting in my lap. I embraced her and told the cabbie the address and we started on our way to my place.
    “You’re such a nice guy.” Kate said sweetly as she slid her arms around me. “Well you aint have bad yourself” I responded. Her head came to rest on my shoulder to which I slouched down a little to accommodate our difference in height. Her free hand slid to my thigh and slowly moved back and forth as she nuzzled me more letting out a happy sigh. I was becoming aroused as she did this, her hand moving closer towards my crotch each time she moved it back and forth. My legs were spread apart and my cock was towards the left side like it usually does, her hand on my right thigh gently going back and forth. My heart started to pump harder in my chest and my penis was half way to full arousal. I did everything I could to slow it down. I thought anything that would turn me off, I did not want to have an erection in this cab… at home is one thing but in this cab seemed weird to me. Plus what she was doing was so simple it shouldn’t result in my cock wanting to bust out of my pants. I had to get a hold of myself. But it was no use, I just had to accept that this situation and hope she wasn’t weirded out when I stood up or possibly not even notice. The cab ride was only a few minutes, but it felt like forever.
    We finally arrive and Kate slid out the car door first because that was the side of the street my flat was on. I paid the driver and got out slowly hanging my coat over my arm in front of still hard dick. We went up to the door and I fumbled around for my keys for a second and eventually let us into the apartment. I lived on the upper of the two story flat and went ahead of Kate to unlock the other door. The place had a small kitchen and two bedroom that weren’t huge but not that big either. Brian, my roommate, was a 26 year old 3rd year senior. I think he was a computer programmer but I didn’t care enough to ask. He was up and came out of his bedroom quickly when we came in. I’m guessing her heard the voice of Kate to come and check her out. This was probably the closest to a girl he had been in awhile. Brian would try and tell me about the girls he talked to online, and was proud of the fact they were mostly sixteen year olds. I found him creepy, especially when he wanted to show me porn on his computer. Anyway, he came out and almost immediately cornered Kate blocking her way to my room. He was trying to ask her all a million questions about why she was at our place. I explained she was a friend from out of town and was going to be staying here he acted as if I should have okayed it with him first. Then Brian asked if she wanted to stay in his room because it was a bigger room. Mine was at the edge of the house and had slanted ceiling from the A style frame. He also added that his bed was big enough for the both of them. Kate was not too pleased with this last comment and asked him if he was a rapist as I gasped a “what the fuck is your problem?” Brain didn’t know what to say at this point, I pushed him aside and told him I didn’t want him going near her or my for that matter. Brain just sulked back for a second and muttered something under his breath and walked away.
    We took this as a moment to slip into my room and lock the door. Kate was thoroughly creeped out by this exchange with Brian. I did my best to calm her down by letting her know that the only girls he talks to are sixteen year olds on the net and will probably be arrested for it someday. She smirked and took off her sweater as she moved herself over to the edge of my bed and sat down. Her body was as nice as I had remembered. It had been hidden under a bulky sweater that I’m sure she wore because it would be comfortable to be in a car in for a few hours. She leaned back with her elbows on the causing her chest to stick out and my eyes could not help but stare at what I thought was the best pair of breasts I had ever seen on a girl before. Kate asked “Do you have any thing I can sleep in? Jeans and a tight shirt aren’t the most comfortable thing to be in.”
    “Well you can have my pajama pants, if you don’t mind me in my boxers.” I quipped back.
    She gave a little shit eater grin back to me and joked “I see how it is you just want to get naked in front of me now.”
    “That’s the plan since we met on New Years, get you back to my place a few hundred miles away and hang out with you in my boxers. If you only had the foresight to see this you could have avoided the entire thing.” I sarcastically said.
    “Shut up and get me some clothes, dick”
    I went into my dresser and pulled out a t shirt that was going to be overly big on her and my pajama pants that may just fit her but would be way too long. I brought them over to her and stood there for a moment. “Are you going to turn around now or what?” she said in a half joking tone. “Sorry” I muttered out and turned around. There was a rustling of clothes happening behind me and Kate said, “Not even going to take a peek are you. Wow, you are just the quintessential nice guy.”
    “I wouldn’t even think about it. Well I did actually think about it but figured you might be kinda pissed if I did.” I said
    “I don’t think I would be that pissed. I do get to see you half naked, it would only be fair. Okay you can turn around now.” Kate fired back.
    As I turned my head I saw a moment that would stick with me for what I could only imagine would be the rest of my life. Kate was wearing my pajama pants but they hung loose around her waist and tied tightly. She stood there with her hands over her breasts cupping them. Her hands could not contain most and she was just cover her nipples. “Surprise!” she shouted out at me “now pick your jaw off the floor. I said it was only fair for me to see you half naked that you would get to see me.” She turned around and picked up the shirt from the bed exposing the sides of her breast to me and lifted her arms up exposing even more to me as she pulled the shirt over her head.
    “I’m still clothed. So I just got a free show. Lucky me” I quipped.
    “Yeah I don’t think so, shooter. Make with the half naked, like right now.” She shot back at me.
    “Maybe when I feel like it. We’ll she if you nice.” Blurted out of my mouth. I had never really acted like this with a girl I wasn’t dating and even then I usually fell over myself to do what they wanted me to.
    “I’ll be nice when you take off your clothes. “ she shly said
    “Okay, I’l play fair…” I started to say when I heard what sounded like someone pounding at the front door. This was followed by a series of rings on the buzzer. “Who the fuck could that be?” I wondered out loud.
    “It’s Jenn. I know it. Only she would be this loud at 2a.m.” Kate said, sounding disappointed “I was hoping for some time way from her.”
    A moment later Brain yells out that someone was here for me. I unlocked the door and stepped out into the kitchen to see that Jenn was here along with that guy from the bar and some other guy.
    “So, Jenn, how did you find the house?” I asked her.
    “After you two ditched out on everyone I asked Ben to get his car to drive us back to his place. He came back and when we went in his other roommates had people on the couch I was supposed to sleep on and I asked his to show me where you live so I drove my car over here. I’m probably going to have to stay here the rest of the time because those people are staying a few days at Ben’s. Hope that’s cool.”
    “Um, yeah, I guess it’s fine. You can crash on the couch in my room, but they can not stay here. Sorry guys you can hang out with Jenn but you’re not crashing here tonight.” I reluctantly said.
    The guys looked at me like I just cocked blocked both of them. I could honestly have cared less. Jenn and the first guy sat down at the kitchen table talking and Brian seemed to move in and attempt to join in on them. I went back into the bedroom only to realize that the other guy I hadn’t seen at the bar followed me in there. Kate had already gotten under the covers of my twin-sized bed and was making herself cozy. I went over to the bed and Kate moved over making room for me to join her. We settled ourselves in all the while this guy was sitting at my computer desk about 6 feet from the foot of my bed. The couch Jenn was going to sleep only a foot away from Kate’s side of the bed and I was happy he didn’t sit there.
    The guy was probably around 21 years old and rather overweight. He had a “silent bob” look about him sans the beard and wore glasses that had a double

5. theseareghosts

bridge. He attempted to start a conversation as he looked at my computer that was turned off. “You two look like a married couple sitting in that bed.” He said. “Yeah, I guess we do” I retorted sternly. He kept asking questions about my computer to which I had no idea to what he was talking about. I know a bit about computer but he was trying to get overly technical. Kate looked up to me and said in just above a whisper “you’re still wearing clothes. We have deal, lose it now.” I didn’t say anything back. I pulled my t shirt above my head and threw it to the floor which was met with a cat call from Kate and an odd look from the guy at the computer. After that I pulled the blanket down a bit and slid out of my jeans and tossed them aside. “That wasn’t so hard,” Kate muttered as I pulled the blankets back over me. I smiled and put my arm around her cozying up close and gently stroking her upper arm.
    “So what are you going to school for?” and guy asked, though I wasn’t sure who it was directed towards.
    Kate piped up, “Communications. I think I’m ready for bed now. So, we should get to sleep.” Her hand slid to my right thigh again. Slowly caressing my bare skin this time.
    “Yeah, I have to wait for those two out there before I can go to bed,” said the guy.
    Kate’s hand moved farther up off the skin and on to my boxers. Her gentle touch slightly tickling and sending waves through my body as I started to become aroused. I raised my knees and quickly adjusted myself so it wouldn’t be noticeable through the blankets. She went to pull her hand away as I did this but I placed my free hand on top of hers to let her know it was okay. She continued her motions, slowly, again.
    “Well, we’re going to go to bed now. Don’t forget to shut the door on your way out,” I said as bluntly as possible.
    “Mind if I use your computer then if you’re going to sleep?” he said, daftly.
    “Yeah, I do. I think it’s time for you to get out of my room. WE are going to sleep now. I don’t want to be a dick but you need to get out of here NOW. I reiterated, probably sounding slightly annoyed at this point.
    “Jesus, fine I leave you two alone. Didn’t mean to try and be friendly.” He sheepishly said.
    “Don’t forget to close the door on your way out,” I uttered mock cheerfully as he lethargically pulled himself out of the chair and teetered towards the door. He looked back for a moment and stepped out of the room and I turned out the light. As soon as the door closed Kate blurted out, “I thought he would never fucking leave! So, what’s up sexy,” As she squeezed my thigh. “You’re leg muscles and are like fucking rocks. Seriously, it’s pretty insane.”
    “Oh, thanks. I guess. I used to work outside all the time and I walk everywhere. I don’t know why they are like that.” I mawkishly said.
    “No, I it’s kinda hot. Plush you have great arms. They’re not over worked and freakish like most dudes get when they work out. You’re just this perfect guy and you’re practically naked with me in bed.” Kate said in a voice that went from excited to sultry in only a few words.
    “I don’t really work out…unless you count helping my father out back home with my parents new house. Cutting down trees, pulling stumps, painting everything, and the list goes on and on and…..” I stumbled as her hand went to the inside of my thigh and moving closer and closer to my hard cock that was almost bursting though my boxers now.
    “Do you like what I’m doing,” asked Kate is a knowing way.
    “You could say that.” I breathed out.
    Much like on New Years It was a moment I needed to grab, but this time I knew what the outcome would be. I turned my head towards Kate, in the darkness, and brought my fingers to her chin and tilted her head. I leaned in and started kissing her. Her lips invited me in. She brought her hand up that was caressing my thigh and momentarily brushed my cock as she did. She didn’t seem to notice I was so hard and if she did she was waiting to touch it. Her arms wrapped around me as we kissed and my left hand started to glide down from her ribs to her thigh. She let out small moans when I grabbed thigh and her leg wrapped around me pulling me closer to her. My cock pressed into her and there was no way she didn’t notice it now. Ours lips moved and reacted to each other. Her kisses were soft and tender; she seemed slow and deliberate in her delivery. Small nibbles from her teeth to my bottom lip as she sucked in slightly and her tongue gently played with it. I hadn’t noticed at first but soon realized that Kate wasn’t wearing the pajama pants I had given her. I could feel my cock get even harder as my hands glided along her smooth legs; goose bumps sprung to life trailing my fingertips. I also noticed my cock was not confined to my boxers anymore, pressing itself into her stomach.
    I felt like I was living in a dream. My head swimming as our bodies grinded on each other, embracing each other, both of us breathing heavily. Kate pulled her body away from my a little bit and placed her hand on my chest.
    “You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this”, Kate said in whispered tone.
    “I know, me too”, I replied “When I came down and you were with that Chris guy I tried to put it out of my head, but it just really didn’t work out well.”
    Kate smiled a little. Her hand fluttered on my chest. “You are so hot. You have the perfect body. You’re not all gross with too much muscle, just the right amount that gives a nice definition… it’s like you’re not trying to be something. You never seem like you’re trying to be something. It’s a huge turn on” Kate gleamed back at me. Her hand continued to explore my chest and shoulders as I caressed her thigh, my fingers daring as they wandered farther inside her thigh, coming closer and closer to her pussy. As she touched my chest she started kissing me again and her hands wandered farther and farther down my mid section. The closer she came to cock the more I wanted her. She was only inches away from what desired from her. “Just grab it” was all I could think when the door to my room was abruptly opened.
    “Fucking Christ,” Jenn blurted loudly, as we both jumped a bit and fixed our selves moving from our sides to our backs in my obnoxiously small bed. “That guy thought I was going to fuck him tonight. He seemed all cool at first but then we were sitting out there and he got all handsy with me and I kicked him and his toolbox of a friend out. I mean seriously, even if I wanted to fuck him where would we go? Would we do it on the couch next to your bed? Yeah I don’t think so” Jenn said in a fluster that I only half heard as I snapped back from reality. Jenn turned on the light and walked closer to us, throwing down her bag a rummaging through it. Pulling our what I assumed was what she wanted to sleep in. She stood up as much as she could in the room, her head close to the ceiling and her back slightly crooked she peeried at us for a moment “Were you guys sleeping already?” she asked. Kate and I both let out a meek yes to this question. Jenn smirked for a moment and had a knowing look on her face. “Sure you were. By the way nice tent” she pointed towards my crotch as my brought my knees up to hide my erection. I’m sure I was blushing when Kate covered her face for a moment in embarrassment. “Oh stop it,” Jenn nonchalantly said “what’s a boner between friends. It’s not like I care. Here’s something to add to it.” Jenn was backlit at this moment and as her words tumbled out of her mouth she proceeded to pull off her shirt revealing her slender frame and what would be the perkiest breasts I may ever see. They were not big by any means but they sat perfectly upon her waif like torso, Her nipples were pink and slightly puffy as the light from behind her causes an angelic glow around her body. She lingered for a second and undid her pants and shimmied out of them.
    “Jenn!” Kate gushed at her “for fuck sake now.” Jenn shrugged at Kate’s object to what was happening.
    “It’s not like he has never seen a naked woman before. It’s not that big of a deal, so calm the fuck down.” Jenn calmly let out, looking deeply into Kate’s eyes.
    “I’m sorry my friend is so inappropriate” Kate apologetically said to me.
    I just sat there, it seemed like minutes. Jenn’s modelesque figure stood there my gaze could not be broken. I mumbled something about it being okay, and in an instant Jenn was clothed again. Jenn asked if I had any extra blankets and pillows and I pointed out where they were. I wasn’t about to stand up, my erection ached from my moment with Kate and Jenn’s inhibition did not help it.
    Was Jenn interested in me too? Could I sleep with them both, or maybe have a threesome? There was no way that could happen, as much as I would love that that’s just too crazy. These thoughts raced through my head as Jenn made up her bed on my couch mere inches from Kate and I. Jenn and Kate started talking about the details of what had happened with that guy from the bar. I sat there leaning back doing my best to will away my erection, and after a few minutes it was almost gone, laying on my leg still outside my boxers. I decided not to do anything about it otherwise Jenn might point out that I was playing with myself in bed and I did not want to go through that situation mostly due to being just tired and disappointed. Eventually the girls finished talking and I was starting to trail off to sleep by this point. Jenn got up and turned off the light and we bid each other goodnight.

6. theseareghosts

Kate had her back to me and I took my queue to spoon with her. We were facing towards the couch and Jenn was facing us. Little comments were said and the girls giggled a bit. I took this moment to stroke Kate’s arm a bit and further explore her body. Eventually I rested my arm just below her breasts. I couldn’t help but notice they stuck out much farther than my arm did. They were pillow like as they slowly rested against my arm.

I didn’t know how long I was sleeping for when I was woke up lightly. My hand was rest on Kate’s left breast; I guess it wandered up there as I slept. My hand could barely hold most of it. They were massive and surprisingly firm for being big. Her nipple was erect that this point as I grazed my anxious hand over it. It was equally large for the size of her chest. Her breathing deepened when I touched it the second time, giving a firmer squeeze as my fingers examined what I tried to envision in my mind. Her heavier breathing made me stop, I knew what I was doing was wrong. As much as I wanted to touch her breast more I stopped myself. I put my head back down to sleep and started to drift away.
    I started dreaming about kissing Kate again. As Jenn’s heavenly body floated in and joined us. Kate sitting on my chest as I sucked and teased her ample chest while Jenn wrapped her mouth around me cock, swirling her tongue around the head for a bit and slowly taking more and more into her mouth and eventually having me all the way into her throat pushing hard against the base. This would lead the girls to paw at each other and playfully. Little kisses would lead further and further til they were on top of each other making out. I would take turns fucking them sliding from once dripping wet pussy to the other. Kate would then throw me down and get on top of me taking my hard cock into her while Jenn hovered above me as I ate her out. Eventually Kate would lay next to me and just simply stroke my dick, lightly at first with just her fingertips and eventually putting her hand around the shaft and getting deeper and harder with each stroke. These images played out in my dream quickly flipping from one image to the next, hazy like a quick flashes. All I could really focus on was the tender touch on the underside of cock. Slowly, like it was examining it. Kate’s voice saying in a small whisper, “It’s the biggest cock I have even seen. Seriously, it’s huge.” I just smiled back at her, loving every hazy moment of it.
    I was still half asleep when I heard the quite chatter of the girls. “…sure it is Kate. Well, I guess you would know about big cock. You said Chris was huge too.” Jenn muttered sleepily. I could barely hear what they were saying but I stayed there mimicking sleep the best I could.
    “Chris was the biggest I knew. But seriously when we were making out I didn’t believe that it was his cock against me. Then when we were sleeping he woke me up a little when he was touch my tits, which was pretty hot, and I thought he was awake but all of a sudden he was kind of grinding up against me, and I could feel this huge thing sliding along my pussy and pretty much poking me in the knee. I think he was having a sex dream.” Kate explained.
    Jenn hesitated for a moment, “it was probably about you. so, is it really that big? I mean seriously I have seen what I would call a big cock nothing porn star sized but big. If it’s that big I kind of want to see it.”
    “No, he’s mine,“ Kate said firmly.
    “Knock it off,” Jenn said coolly, “you’re going to tell me all about it anyway. And it’s not like I’m going to sleep with him, he is way into you anyway. I know my limits. So just let me touch it for a second.”
    Kate didn’t say anything for a moment. I don’t know what made her change her mind but she seemed to let go of whatever jealousy and resentment to Jenn’s pleas when she finally uttered, “Okay, but don’t wake him up.”
    I could hear Jenn move and Kate’s legs moved over a big. The blankets rose up and a hand was gliding along the underside of my dick. I wanted to moan, but withheld. Her fingers were long and slender as they creeped along trying to find a place to start. She eventually was at the head and took her index finger and thumb and encompassed them around my whole cock, eventually placing her palm against it. She slowly slid down the entire length of it, every movement sending small waves of pleasure.
    “HOLY SHIT!” Jenn exclamated in as much of a whisper as she could, “This thing is fucking massive.” Her hand still lightly gripped around it.
    “Told you.” Kate said smugly. Her hand now coming down around it. “Our hands aren’t even touching” she bluntly put.
    “I’m so jealous,” Jenn said disappointed as she released her grip and slunk back into her make shift bed.
    “You might be jealous, but I’m a little nervous.” Kate stated.
    “You’ll just have to take your time with it I guess. And I’m sure he wont mind having to try it a few times” Jenn joked.
    I let out a little cough that couldn’t hold in anymore. As I did this the girls fumbled back to a pretend sleep. They became quite and their eyes were closed and acted as if she had just woken up and grumbled “you okay?”
    “ yeah, I’m fine” I replied. “must have had something in my throat. Did I wake you?” as I adjusted myself body a little.
    “just a bit. Don’t worry about it. You’re hand is on my boob by the way.” Kate said.
    I pulled my hand back quickly to which she responded by putting my hand back on her breast again. I firmed up my grip a little and nuzzled into my body more pushing into my cock this time. We were soon asleep after this.

7. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This is extraordinary. I'm completely enamoured by your writing style. I don't mind the slow build at all, in fact, I really enjoy tge seemingly healthy respect your main characters have for eachother. I can't wait to read more.

8. theseareghosts

Thanks for kind words. I want the characters to act like real people (for the most) and have them feel some what fleshed out. I'm not thinking of this so much as a simple fuck story but more of a personal tale that just happens to have a sexual side to it.

AND, i'm really sorry for the formatting issues. I didn't realize that this was how it looked, and the posts do not have option anymore to edit them. I can repost them in how i wrote them originally if anybody wants.

9. LuvFighterz

LuvFighterz Member

Albums:
    this is fantastic!

10. udubcrew

Albums:
    Have you written out more in advance or are you in the midst of writing it? I'd love more as soon as you have it.

11. theseareghosts

i am currently writing the next chapter. it should be done relatively soon, as in the next day or so, im just trying to niche out some time to actually write. and just so you know this story has a lot more to it... so its going to keep going.

im starting to plan out my next story in my head at the moment.

udubcrew i'm going to guess that you're a fellow wisconsinite, quite possible in college right now.

12. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

Wow, what a wicked start to the story! absolutely awesome! I will definitely stay tuned for the next chapter!

13. udubcrew

Albums:
    False guess, but great to hear that the story is going to continue. The real udub is in Washington anyway ;-) but my name isn't a reference to that either

14. theseareghosts

Chapter 4

I woke up the next day with my head spinning. “Had that really happened?” I wondered to myself, was it all just some weird drunken dream. I assured myself it was all very real but was it because Kate and Jenn were drunk? It was something out of every guys fantasy, two gorgeous women fawning over my cock. Shit like this doesn’t happen to me. Period. And yet, here I was in this weird situation, I knew I had to pretend that I did overhear them, even though I’m sure Jenn would own up to instantly since that was her style. Kate, on the other hand, might be mortified that I caught her playing with it a bit, and I don’t want to embarrass her.

I got out of bed as quietly as I could and crept out of the room. Kate and Jenn were both still fast asleep. It was still pretty early by college student standards being only 8a.m and all. I made my way to the bathroom and lit up a cigarette that I found on the kitchen table and closed the bathroom door. I just needed to relax for a moment and clear my head. I started running the shower; even by my standards I knew I reeked of bar a stale cigarettes. I stared into the mirror at myself for a moment, rolling the cigarette between my fingers slow taking drags every so often. I didn’t know what kind of clarity I needed at this point.

Kate was the girl I had fallen hard for and Jenn was her insanely fun friend… always up for a good time. I looked over my face a little and put any thought of Jenn out of my head. Kate, though, I was simply enamored with. I was just comfortable with her and I loved spending whatever time I could with her. She was smart and funny and just so damn hot. My crotch twitched as I thought about Kate’s body; her perfect tits, sensual curves, and soft lips. I couldn’t stop myself from getting hard again. I sat down on the edge of the shower slowly rubbing my cock a bit. I had been told before I was huge, but it was always by a girlfriend, which seemed like something they should say for my egos sake. And yes I had noticed I was larger than some of dudes in porn movies I had seen but I chalked that up to a fluke or something. I just never thought about the size of my dick that much before. As I got harder I had to do something about it, I was still aching from being to hard the night before for so long and never getting any relief. I got out some lotion from the cabinet and rubbed more vigorously then I have in a long time until I felt the sweet ecstasy of relief. Afterwards I got into the shower and cleaned the bar grime off of me and tried to come up with some plan of action that would get Kate and I alone.

After the show I dried off and did my usual daily rituals; deodorant, brush teeth, fix my hair a bit which usually just involved drying it off a bit and tossing it with my fingers and letting it fall where it may. I wrapped a towel around myself and went back into the my room. I figured I could just quickly change in there since the girls were so dead asleep before. I went over to my dresser and grabbed some clothes and dropped my towel, to which was met with cat calls from the both the girls. I could feel my face turn beet red instantly as I fumbled for my towel on the floor.

“Why are you covering yourself up, you’ve saw me naked last night.” Jenn cackled at me.

“We’re all not as modest as you are, Jenn.” I said with a wink.

Kate was snickering a bit but also seemed embarrassed for my in my moment of surpise. “I thought you girls were sleeping?” I stated

“Well we were but your Frankenstein like walk out of here was exactly subtle.” Kate said.

I laughed a bit and was trying to wrap my towel around me again, but was having a hard time keeping it around my waist to which I eventually gave my and just covered my crotch.

“No, show for us?” Jenn said making a little frown.

Kate chimed in, “I know and we paid good money to get a stud up here. We want our moneys worth! And don’t skimp on the happy ending.”

“Yeah sure thing boss.” I sarcastically spat back, as I turn around and bent over sliding my boxers on the best I could while trying to hide my dangling cock.

“You’re no fun” Jenn sounding almost miffed.

“Okay, leave him alone. He is just sad cause he has a small penis and is scared to show us.” Kate said as if she was coming to my defense.

#14 theseareghosts, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  15. theseareghosts

“Well, it’s a gift and a curse having a small penis. So what do you want to do today?” I asked the girls

“Jack shit.” Jenn responded.

“Movies, lunch, booze, repeat. Got it?” Kate said in a cute tone.

And so that’s how it was for the next few days. We would at my place most of the day and Ben would come over after work and we would hit the bar. Most of the nights Ben ended up crashing up back at my place crashing on the floor and dragging himself up and out the door for work and since Ben was working during the week Jenn spent all of her time with us. This also left me to figure out ways to keep the girls entertained. This wasn’t too hard, most days we would go get lunch and watch movies at my place until Ben swung by around 5 or 6 and we would hit the bar until close. Needless to say we spent our days being lazy and drunk. The girls were pretty happy with their spring break so far. Though Kate and I hadn’t had a moment alone since the first night they arrived.

On the last night before the girls went back home the girls had a wonderfully lazy morning that lasted into the afternoon. We watched shitty T.V. most of the day laughing at the ridiculous daytime talk shows, and just enjoying some movies we rented a few days before. Jenn’s uninhabited nature seemed amusing by this point. She mostly just wore a pair of panties and sometimes a skimpy t-shirt. Kate’s attempts to get her to put something more on only egged Jenn on more. It was amazing how much Jenn enjoyed this attention, and I didn’t mind that much either.

Kate kept close to me cuddled up in my small bed. It was obvious that we wanted more from each other but the moments just hadn’t been right. We’d steal kisses and small glances from each other when we could but it was just hard to get Jenn away for a more than a few moments. If Kate and I were to be alone I knew that sex was almost a given, but I worried that she was more experienced than I was. It had been almost a year since the last girl I slept with and what if I was bad in bed? I had made out with a few girls here and there and even gotten a couple of blowjobs but I really didn’t care what those girls thought. But when it came to Kate I wanted to be amazing.

As the day progressed the girls and I went out for lunch and killed some time walking up and down State Street, which was the main shopping area close to campus. We stopped in at a few record stores but mainly we just wandered around. It was sunny and getting warmer out so it felt nice to be outside for the first time in months. It was getting close to 5p.m and we headed off to Ben’s place to meet up with him. Kate and I started walking arm in arm and not long after Jenn took my other arm and walked with us. I felt ridiculous, as if I was playing some kind of ladies man at this moment, but I couldn’t help but grin ear to ear the whole way to Ben’s place.

By the time we arrived Ben was already home and getting himself ready for our last night out. We hung out in the living room and discussed where we would want to go tonight and the girls wanted to do a pub crawl and end up back at the ‘dice as nice way to come full circle on their trip to Madison. Once Ben was ready the girls wanted to head back to my place and fix themselves up a bit before we embarked on our night of debauchery. Ben drove us over there and the girls headed off to my room. After the door shut I pulled Ben aside, “So here’s the deal. You really need to get Jenn to spend the night back at your place by the end of the night. Kate and I have hardly had a moment to ourselves at this point.” I bluntly stated.

“Way ahead of you. I was thinking that at some point during this pub crawl I would drag Jenn off somewhere and you two should disappear” Ben said while rubbing his nonexistent beard as if he was some evil villain.

I chucked a little at his gesture, and said, “that could work. if by some chance we can’t slip away just try to be direct about it. Plus with Jenn being half nake most the time at my place you might be able to take advantage of that.”

“Yeah… wait what are talking about?” Ben looking bemused, “She was half naked at your place most of the time?”

“She sat around without shirt on most of the day at my place… and you weren’t there for that were you because you were at work most of the time.” I realized.

“You could have mentioned something soon, dick.” Ben joked. “So, are they pretty nice.”

“As nice as you can imagine. I had a rubbery one most of time she was there.” I said laughing.

“Lucky fucking bastard. You hit a dry spell and now you have women lounging around your place naked. You should try and curtail that into a little double action, if you catch my drift.” Ben said

“Believe me I thought about, and then thought about it some more. But I have barely even made out with Kate and I’m really into her.” I said

“Well it’s your loss. Jenn is probably a tiger in the sack. You can just keep trying to do the same ole’ sex with only one person thing like everybody else.” Ben said in a sarcastic tone.

“You know me, only one at a time on this ride,” I said pointing at my chest “plain boring sex with a girl I really like, oh what a fool I am.

“At least you’re probably getting some. I’ll have to deal with rosey palm again.” Ben lamented.

“And with that this conversation ends.” I said slipping away while Ben chuckled under his breath.

It was good that the conversation ended when it did because the girls had just come out of my room all ready to go out for the night. Kate was looking rather amazing. She had a glow about her, and was smiling brilliantly at me. Though she was only wearing a understated blouse that was nicely fitted it had a plunging V neck line that showed off her cleavage perfectly. I could tell Ben was noticing too, his eyes dancing around the room only to return for a moment at her chest. Jenn was also looking quite nice in thrift store style shirt and skintight jeans that really showed off the fact she had an amazing ass.

Kate made her way over too me and cozyed up to with an arm around my waist and her head against my chest. She didn’t really have to say anything I knew she was just happy to be with me at this moment and that’s all we should care about. After a few minutes of figuring out where we would start our night off we decided to go and grab a quick bite to eat first at a small corner bar that had fantastically shitty bar food that would help us from getting too drunk too quickly. And after a few moments we all headed out the door. We figured we should walk since it was still relatively warm out for a Wisconsin spring and left Ben’s car behind. After a few moments we arrived at the bar ordered our first round of drinks and got food. Kate kept close to me and I hoped it would stay that way for the rest of night.

16. thickshorty6

thickshorty6 New Member

More asapb

17. D_Jay Sockafeller

D_Jay Sockafeller New Member

Just wondering if there was another installment coming soon?!?

18. theseareghosts

After we finished our food and drinks we headed out for the bar. It was around 7pm at this point and was considered early by Madison standards. We went to a little martini style bar first. The décor had a modern aesthetic flat midtone grey on the walls; the furnishing seemed like it all bought from ikea. Nothing about was inviting but the richy east coaster kids who live probably love the place. There was another couple sitting at the end of the bar facing the door. They were dress in what I would call a preppy style, they glared at us when we walked in like we were the trashy kids coming to ruin their good time, and we knew we didn’t fit in but that didn’t matter. The bartender was about our age and was similar in style to the couple that was there, though he did greet us as we meandered in. We grabbed a seat at the bar and started to order our drinks. Ben and the girls ordered some kind of martini that was the special for the night, I went for an old fashion.
    Ben started in with the ideal chitchat about how the girls were doing and what not and they talked about his day at work. I was staring around the cold almost empty room. I felt like a fish out of water at this moment. Ben was comfortable almost anywhere and the girls seemed happy to be out but this was not my kind of place.
    I caught out of the corner of my eye a swift movement and I came to my senses when I heard Kate’s voice “Hello? Where are you right now?”
    “Oh, sorry. I was just off in my own head for a moment there.” I answered.
    “Well come back to us. What’s going on in that head of yours that was important enough to take you away?” Kate asked.
    “Just looking around the room I guess. This place kind of sucks, it reminds me of a place you would go to in Chicago that has over priced drinks and probably has a dress code.” I mused.

“You can’t complain too much about Chicago. If it weren’t there we wouldn’t have met. Anyway, we’re just out for good times don’t get all pretentious about where we hang out. Unless you want to act like some hipster who think he’s too good to be anywhere.” Kate sounding mildly like my mother at that moment.

“Come on you can’t blame me much. I like simple things, I like shit holes and dive bars, it’s kind of ingrained into my DNA. Places like this remind of being a fucking dork in high school. I just feel like I don’t belong here.” I said.

“Get over it. I don’t want to tell you again that we’re supposed to be having fun. Jenn and I are leaving tomorrow and I wont have a chance to see you again for almost a month when you come down to visit us.” Kate said.

“That’s true. Alright, I’ll stop being Captain Funkill for the night.” I reassured her.

“Good.” Kate sounding satisfied as she took my hand into hers.
    I could hear Jenn’s voice getting more excited sounding when she turned to Kate and said “Her and I met in kind of weird way. Isn’t that right my dear?”

“I’m not so much sure it’s weird as it was embarrassing.” Kate answered.

“You should tell it because it’s much funnier for me that way.” Jenn let out.

“Ugh, I really don’t want to,” Kate looking rosey cheeked, “It might be a little inappropriate for the guys… and everyone else in here.”

“Quit being a baby and tell the fucking story.” Jenn insisted.

“Fine. Christ sake you always get your way with me.” Kate said.
    Ben and I both shared a look at that moment as we snickered a bit. “Shut the fuck up you two. You knew what I ment. Plus that actually factors into the story.” Kate told us.

“Well do go on then, we promise not to interrupt anymore.” I said.
    Kate took a little breath and sighed before she started. “Alright. This was about two years ago and I was seeing this guy.”

“You were fucking him, not seeing him. No one wants to hear the nice sweet version” Jenn interrupted.

“Are you going to let me talk now?” Kate asked. Ben motioned to go on, “Anyway, I was FUCKING this guy for a few weeks. We would hook up at bar time or whatever. He was cute enough, and was the third guy I had ever had sex with.” Kate turned to me for a moment with a smirk but her eyes said she was feeling stupid for having to tell this story. “So, one night I went to this house party and the guy was there too. After everyone got thoroughly faded he wanted to slip into one of the rooms. Now, I should say at this point I wasn’t that into this guy but it was… for lack of a better word… something to do, and he wasn’t the smartest or smoothest guy around. So, we go into this room and I lay down on the bed, the lights were out and after we made out for a few moments, all the foreplay a girl could want, he stood up and thought he was going to do a little strip tease for me. At this point I’m seeing double and the room was running circles around me. Dude starts to strip down until he was fully naked in the worst strip tease I will probably ever witness. Right around the moment I run out of the room to go and puke. After I run down the hall I get to the bathroom. After I come back to the room there was this girl in there talking to my still naked… not boyfriend but whatever he was…”

19. theseareghosts

Jenn butts in at that moment “Hey that’s me!”

“Yes, Jenn, it was you,” Kate acknowledged calmly, “I didn’t walk into the room right away and peeked in a little to hear what this girl was talking about. She was at first asking why this guy was in her room and he was trying to act cool even though he was still totally naked and even had the gall to hit on her.”
    Jenn stops Kate to interject. “I walked into my room and turned on the lights and here was this guy butt naked on my bed playing with cock. It was fucking disgusting to see anyone like that for the first time. He saw me and tried to act all cool about it. When I’m almost yelling at him he starts in with this whole thing about how hot he thought I was and then asked if he wanted some of “this”…. This being his cock.”

“And that’s when you had the best reaction ever. Jenn said “Do I want that? Do you mean your 3 inch wonder there. HELL NO I don’t want some of that.” At that moment I just started laughing and Jenn looked back to see me falling to the floor in a hysterical fit. The guy lunged for his clothes but Jenn grabbed them up as quickly as possible and started calling for everyone still at the party to come see the “Magically Small Penis!” So everybody came running over and found this naked guy scrambling to find any way out of the room or cover himself up. He started yelling at me and I couldn’t deny that I was there with him but I was also laughing my ass off at how insane the situation had become. Eventually Jenn yelled at the guy loud enough and he ran out of the room and her place. She threw his clothes outside, which were still there the next day when we all woke up. But after he ran out Jenn told me she felt sorry for me for almost fucking the smallest penis she had ever seen. We just hung out the next day and most days since then.” Kate finished and was smiling as she remembered that night.

“It was tiny,” Jenn held up her pinky finger into the air “Not like sausages you guys probably have.” As Jenn said this my stomach jumped a little as I thought about her and Kate grabbing my cock on the first night they arrived. ”Kate, did you even feel anything when he was giving it to you” Jenn crassly said trusting her pelvis repeatedly.

“Not all of us girls are flapping in the wind like you, Jenn.” Kate retorted with a smart-ass smile plastered on her face.

“Oh fuck off. You were the one who not just once, but for a few weeks, fucked that little thing.” Jenn replied back smugly.

“Alright girls. No need to get all catty about it.” Ben interjected.

“Shut up Ben.” The girls said almost in unison. “Esteemed ladies like ourselves can give just as much shit to each other better than most guys can.” Kate said.

“So how did you guys meet?” Jenn asked Ben and I.

“We were both fucking this girl at the same time when our cocks accidently touched and it was like magic at that moment.” I said in a wry tone to which the girls looked at me in a way to let me know I was being stupid. “We had hung out a few times through mutual friends and one night they all went to Minneapolis and Ben needed a ride and I couldn’t leave til later in the day so I gave him a ride. We got along pretty well and hung out a lot after that. Real exciting I know.”

“Oh, that’s cute. You two had a little man date and fell in love.” Jenn sarcastically spouted.

“Yeah, you know us. Way in love, us two. Can’t even be apart enough to get laid on our own. It’s a man sandwich or nothing.” Ben said.

“You can let me in on that anytime.” Jenn said sounding almost serious but then let out a little laugh.

“Your loss Jenn.” I cut in.

Jenn looked to me and winked quickly like a little girl trying to flirt. We continued our conversation a bit more, talking of ex’s and weird experiences. Once we finished our drinks we decided to cut out and head to the next bar. The couple at the end of bar continued to glare at us as we got up out of our seats and the bartender thanked us for coming and the generous tip we left. Once we reached the sidewalk outside Ben and I talked briefly about our next destination and came to a conclusion that we go to The Pub. This was a place we would go to most Saturday nights. It had a party type of atmosphere with pretty diverse crowd (at least for the student body of the university). After walking a block or so we arrived and headed through the doors. The bar was already starting to fill up with people even though it was only 8 o’clock. There was a cafeteria feel to the place. The room was large and had many tables inside of it, all a hodgepodge of style along with several pool tables and dartboards in the back. The girls went immediately to one of open pool tables and pulled a small able near it for us. Ben and I went to bar and order a pitcher of cheap tap beer and 4 glasses and headed back to the girls; both of whom were selecting pool cues. After pouring everyone’s drinks we divided up into teams of two; Jenn and Ben, Kate and me. Ben started racking up the balls immediately afterward.

“So, Kate do you want to break?” I asked.

“No, I pretty much suck at pool, so, you should break.” She replied.

“I guess you can check out my fancy stick work then.” I said.

“Yeah, don’t every talk like that again. You’re cute but damn that was just terrible.” Kate said with a smile.

“Hey!” Jenn yelled at me getting my attention, “So, is it like this big or like this?” As Jenn said this she had the pool cue between her legs suggestively and had a few inches sticking out and pushed it forward to about 3 feet. Kate laughed and Ben shook his as she did this. As I stared for a moment.

“It’s like an inch but like really fat” I replied back straight faced as I made my hands into a large circle demonstrating an impossible girth.

“Sure it is, sure it is” she said back

“Jenn you sure seem to like talking about dick tonight.” Ben stated.

“What’s wrong with some cock talk. Everybody loves a little bit of dick now and again. Plus I just want to know the caliber of the boys I keep in my company, it could come in handy one day.” Jenn retorted.

“Alright Jenn I’ll pull out the hog for you right now.” Said Ben as he put his hand down his pants and acted like he was struggling for a moment and then mimicked like he just pulled out the something the size of his arm and slammed it on the table.

Jenn looked over at him and just said “Pussy.”

20. theseareghosts

We all laughed and started our pool game. Not one of us was proficient at the game and it lingered on as we downed a few beers and refilled the pitcher once again. By this time the bar had filled up with more people and all the tables around us were full. There was one group of five guys next to us who seemed to be taking their game very seriously. We would watch them for a moment as they lined up shots for what seemed like 3 minutes at a time. It only became annoying when we had to move out of the way because of cramped quarters between our tables. We continued our game and started another. A few of the guys were checking out the girls with no subtly. After we finished off the next pitcher I went to get another refill and when I came back two of the guys were over trying to talk to Kate and Jenn. Kate looked at me pleading for me to intervene, as the boys were getting a little too close for comfort. Ben first walked over to the guy talking to Jenn, though Jenn seemed like she was holding her own. The guy was trying to tell Jenn he could help her with her pool game if she just let him show her how to properly hold the stick. This was met by Jenn subtly mocking him through small turns of phrase and it going right over his head. Kate on the other hand had this guy cornering her a bit at the small table and the wall. I came over to her and put my arm around her. “Hey babe, so what are you two talking about?” I asked.

“I have no clue, dear.” Kate said at the same time the guy looking over at me and said “None of your business.”

“Hope there isn’t a problem.” I said as casually as possible.

“Are you like her boyfriend or something.” He asked in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah you could say that.” I said in a lower register hoping he would get the hint to walk away. To my surprise he did but not before muttering, “bitch” under his breath.

“Jesus Christ people don’t take the fucking hint, like when you say, “Nope sorry not interested” when I guy comes over and tries to pick you.” Kate vented and proceeded to kiss me on the cheek. “Thank God I have you here, my sweet boy.”

“It’s nothing. Just doing the right thing.” I smiled back at her.

“Wait did that guy call you bitch? I’ll fuck him up.” Jenn sounding kinda pissed.

“No, Jenn. It’s fine. Just let it go.” Kate told her.

“Fuck that. I’ll get him back. Nobody pulls that shit with you when I’m around.” Jenn looking slightly mischievous.

Jenn waited a moment until she saw the guy who called Kate a bitch start to set up his shot. Jenn got next to him and started to set up her own shot though it wasn’t her turn, Ben was about to say something but realized he best keep his mouth shut at that moment. As Jenn got ready to hit the cue ball she reeled back her pool cue and jabbed the guy in the ribs rather hard. As the guy keeled over for a moment and yelled out in pain and almost immediately stood up. From the look on his face he was livid.

“Watch what the fuck you’re doing. Fucking bitch.” He yelled at her.

“Whoops.” Jenn said in an unapologetic tone. “Guess I should have had your friend show me how to play.” And proceed to smile at him.
    The guy let it go at that and started to set up his shot again, this time took the butt end of the pool cue and blatantly jabbed it into his rib cage again. As he fell to the ground his friends started laughing hysterically as we stood mouths agape at Jenn’s actions. This time the guy got up and ripped the cue from Jenn’s hands and threw it down. Jenn didn’t budge an inch.

“What the fuck is your problem, you stupid cunt?” he barked at her.

“Maybe next time you’ll watch your what you say around my friend over there. Apparently you’re not much of a man because she didn’t want shit to do with you. Aint got the goods little man.” Jen said courageously, egging the guy on.

“I’ll fucking beat your ass, you little whore.” He said glaring into her face getting closer.

“Do it, you little prick.” Jenn said calmly. By this point his friends were coming around to pull him back and Ben and I were moving over to break up the situation. As the guys pulled their friend back we got Jenn back by the table, our hearts racing. Jenn gleemed with pride still shit talking and egging him on more. Before we knew it a glass came flying across at us. It barely missed Jenn’s head and crashed against the wall. Jenn didn’t miss a beat as she went into her purse and pulled something out and marched over to the pissed off guy. Within a few brief moments the guy was on the floor and the air felt irritating to breath. Jenn was standing over the guy and was spraying pepper spray into his face as he lay on the floor, unrelentingly, still screaming at him. Ben and I grabbed all of our jackets and I took Kate’s hand and pulled her towards the door. The room felt chaotic and people flocked towards the door. As we made it outside, I could see Ben pulling Jenn out as she yelled insults back at the guy. I signaled to Ben and we all put on our jackets and hustled away to avoid any interactions with the police because they would be coming any time now.
    We ducked into the first bar we saw and went to the bathroom to flush our eyes out a bit. I couldn’t believe what Jenn had done. On one hand it was amazingly brave but on the other just completely unnecessary in how much she egged him. Though I did enjoy watching her take that stupid prick down. Ben just shook his head and we both agreed that it was pretty awesome what she did. When we came out the girls were still in the bathroom so Ben and I went to get some more drinks. We needed them after all that just happened. We also bought a shot of whiskey for everyone by the time the bartender got our drinks the girls had returned and things had calmed down a bit. We raised our glasses and toasted to Jenn for making the night memorable and downed our whiskey. Jenn recounted the story several more times as we stayed the next hour or so watching out the window for any cop cars but none came. By this point it was obvious we were all getting a bit drunk and it was around midnight. After we downed the rest of our drinks we headed off to the ‘dice to finish off the evening as we had started it when they arrived just shy of a week before.
    After we walked the 7 blocks it took to get there it was obvious it was a slow night there. Not many biker types and the punk rockers were almost nowhere to be seen. We secured a place up at the bar and were all relieved to have seats that had backs on them. It had been a long night and we all needed to relax. Everybody ordered up their favorite drinks, mine being a whiskey and coke. Kate had a tequila sunrise, Jenn had vodka cranberry and Ben order a cheap domestic beer. It didn’t really matter to Ben what he drank half the time. We sat there silently for a bit and ordered up another round of shots and toasted to our futures and ourselves. We sat towards the edge of the bar with Kate and I facing towards the bar while Ben and Jenn faced towards the back.
    Kate started rubbing my thigh lightly as she sat next to me. I glanced over at Jenn and Ben who were deep into some conversation. I put my arm around Kate and grazed her arm with my fingertips.

“You’re the sweetest guy I have ever met. And I have met a lot of guys.” Kate drunkenly said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I replied.

“You’re just so great with me. I’m kind of worried that if we sleep together it would change all of that. After Jenn sprayed that guy I asked her to stay over at Ben’s tonight but now I’m not so sure. I just don’t want to not be friends with you still if we do sleep together, I’m just conflicted.” Kate stated

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. I mean, yeah, I really like you and yes having sex with you would be amazing, I’m pretty sure. But if it doesn’t happen or does happen I’m not going to fell any different about you.” I explained. “Besides, would it really be that bad to sleep with me?”

“It’s not that I think it would be bad, probably quite the opposite. I just don’t want things to change where I feel like I can’t talk to you or you think of me for worse.” Kate said.

“Well I’ll be a gentleman then. No pressure but know that I’m really crazy about you and under different circumstances I would have liked to think we could have been dating.” I reassured her.

"Maybe I should ask Jenn to stay at your place tonight. Just to make sure nothing happens." Kate said.

"I wish you wouldn't because I would like a nice night alone, but if thats going to make you happy then do what you must." I told Kate.

"That's why I like you. You never seem like you're just after one thing with me. It's just so great to know I can trust you." Kate said sweetly.

She got up an talked to Jenn for a moment but I couldn't hear what she was saying. Jenn shrugged and appeared to agree with what she had said. Kate then returned to her seat next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and stayed there for a few minutes before turning to me.

"I think I'm ready to go back to your place. I'm really tired... it's been a long day." Kate said.

Draft saved Draft deleted