New Years Resolutions?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
DAMN! You're going out strong! :tongue: Sure hope you don't get in any trouble for that second one. ;p To meditate sounds both calming and nice, hope you find time to do it each day! :)

I want to:

- Keep training, stay fit.
- Keep winning the fight against my candy-urges. :p
- Start studying in a more clever way (like actually reading the literature)
- Find a job abroad during summer or get applied for abroad studies(!)
- Stay as happy and calm as I am now, see the greater picture and be thankful, even in hard times.

And maybe..

- Find a or several huge dicks to play with..? :rolleyes:
Get a 6 pack.

I have been working on that for a while since Summer 09
My stomach is almost flat.

not sure how much I weigh because I have been getting different results on different scales

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get a 6 pack.

I have been working on that for a while since Summer 09
My stomach is almost flat.

not sure how much I weigh because I have been getting different results on different scales

That's pretty much my goal lol. I wouldn't call it a resolution though because hopefully i'll be at that waaaay before i'm even thinking about 2012.

I guess i'd just like to make the most of this year. I want a good relationship, great grades, and to keep up my healthy lifestyle and fitness.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped making New Years Resolutions because I never fulfill them. Instead I set new goals for myself which in most cases I do succeed with. Although, the only goal I make every year which I never do is to find a new job which gives me the holidays off. So tired of working every Christmas Day and New Years Eve/Day while everyone else is having a good time with family and friends.

So...the goal: Find another job that allows me to have the holidays off.