New Year's Resolutions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bareamigo, Jan 1, 2006.

1. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

I usually don't make New Year's resolutions, but this year I made a whole bunch of 'em. Here are the ones that pertain to my dick--therefore, my favorites!

1. Explore my comfort level in showin' my dick to other guys. Spend an entire afternoon or evening naked with at least one other guy in a nonsexual activity. I may look into a nudist group.

2. Go to a nude beach. What an opportunity missed! I've never been. Of course it'd be easier if I lived in FL or CA, but I'll explore opportunities in the Midwest. Maybe I'll take a Mediterranean vacation this year. I looked up Dr. Leisure's top 10 nude beaches--most are west coast, but there's actually one in Wisconsin. That's close, I gotta check that one out.

3. Play strip poker--and lose. You may think I'm a decade or two too old for this, but I never did it when I was a teenager. I'll just have to remember that you're not supposed to take off your pants first. Ya think I should wear underwear the day I play?.....Nah!

4. Go on a road trip...nude in a convertible. I've always been turned on by thinkin of that passage in On The Road where they're in a convertible with nothin' on but sun tan oil--givin' a show to the truckers. Gives me a hardon. I don't have a convertible, but could rent one for a weekend trip. Just hope a school bus doesn't pull up along side me.

5. Have a sandwich! Remember my post asking about double penetration? Well, nothing's come of it--except that my girlfriend's dumped me since then. So now I need to find both a girl and a guy for this event!

Anyone else have any resolutions for 2006?

Gabe

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    if you're going for a sandwich, could you get me one? salt beef and gherkin would be great, thx

3. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

Hey doc--why would you prefer jerkin to porkin?

4. Gharbad

Gharbad New Member

Be careful with that. AFAIK, an arrest for public nudity can get you on the sex offender list for the rest of your life. All the worried parents in your area who want to see how many child molesters live in their neighborhood will see your name and mugshot among them.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think this year I need to find a better paying job. It will move me away from a job I kind of like...but I need more money to retire someday and all...so I guess that is the New Year change for me.

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bareamigao, i say go for it and let the chips fall where they may. Just don't forget the sunscreen.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

why bother, you don't even know that you're gonna live that long. you've got things ass-backwards if you're sacrificing short-term enjoyment for long-term expediency.

8. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I resolve not to make any resolutions, so there.

/but that means I just made one...
    //d'oh!

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I resolve to continue being me, unabashedly and unapologetically so.

;)

10. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Nothing further.

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I have resolved to finally try something different, at least once, sometime in 2006? What, you say? Let me give you a hint: if someone sees me prowling around next New Year's Eve carring a tube of Wet and a speculum, it'll mean that I've chickened out all year long!

12. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

i want to play strip poker as well actually. i know how to play, and my gf wants to learn how to play poker....and i have a couple friends who are learning to play at this point in time. it would be fun......only thing is that, i would most likely be beat in the size department, but hey, we're all friends and my gf loves me.....so i think it would be just a fun drunk night

13. Little Devil

Little Devil New Member

My new years resolution is to get over my nervousness and deep throat a hot hung cum filled cock.

It been about 7 years since I sucked a cock.

14. Dr Rock

Gold Member

where the fuck is my sandwich, bareamigo

Draft saved Draft deleted