New Year's Sex

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately this New Year was probably the lamest I've had in the last decade.

But in 2001, my boyf and I had just moved to New York. Since it was our first year there, we did the obvious tourist thing and watched the ball drop in Times Square at midnight. Then after that, we went to Blu bar on 23rd street (not there anymore).

We danced on the floor, started flirting with these other guys. At some point, I forget how, my boyfriend's dick got out of his pants and one of the other guys was blowing it on the dance floor.

Long story short, we spent the first night and day of 2002 having a fiveway in a hotel room in Sheridan Square with us two, a Brazilian couple who were visiting from Rio and a Disney worker from Florida. Great way to start the New Year!

Reactions: Carlos Hdz

It was wonderful indeed. Got in the jacuzzi with the Mrs. at 11:55 pm. Starting fooling around immediately after the new year began. After about twenty minutes of hot water playtime we went inside. We have a tall platform bed I built that puts her right at the perfect height for me to slide into her as she lies on the bed near the edge. Also puts hers delicious pussy right at mouth height when I kneel. After alternating between entertaining her with my mouth and fingers and sliding deep inside her with my dick, she came powerfully with m head clamped between her thighs. Then I stood up and re-entered her, watching her boobs jiggle like bowls of jello as I banged her hard for about a minute, bringing me to a gasping orgasm. A happy new year indeed !

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I posted this on my Tumblr yesterday after realising i missed the new year because i was giving head!

I missed the new year!
I only realised this evening when i was asked how i spent NYE .

I said just a quiet night , but i was head down in some very small and tight MILF pussy. I remember looking at the clock at 11:30 thinking i had loads of time, when i finally finished with a face full of pussy juice it was 00:08 ! I’d been giving head so long the it has spanned the new year.

I LOVE GIVING HEAD!

A Real Bull

D

deleted639306

I posted this on my Tumblr yesterday after realising i missed the new year because i was giving head!

I missed the new year!
I only realised this evening when i was asked how i spent NYE .

I said just a quiet night , but i was head down in some very small and tight MILF pussy. I remember looking at the clock at 11:30 thinking i had loads of time, when i finally finished with a face full of pussy juice it was 00:08 ! I’d been giving head so long the it has spanned the new year.

I LOVE GIVING HEAD!

A Real Bull

what a lucky lady she is