New Year's Traditions

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't drink and I hate crowds so I don't go out. I just stand in my backyard and watch the local 9:30 PM fireworks - it's not a great view, but it's better than driving into town and battling narrow streets and drunken fuckwits just to find a mythical parking spot that won't even exist. After the fireworks, go inside and snack on chips, candy, chocolate, etc. for a couple of hours, then go back outside for the 11:30 PM fireworks. Go back inside, watch the Sydney NYE fireworks on TV, then more snacking until 2 AM when I can't snack/stay awake any longer.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No other country puts on a better Pyrotechnics display, than the Aussies
they have it working perfectly for all events they put on.
Always enjoyed the many displays i attended (fr the kids sake, that i was looking after)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My house is so clean and shines so much I think I need sunglasses. I made my grandmother's recipe for stuffed cabbage for tomorrow's dinner, I have brand new red underwear, grapes, two silver coins, a bottle of really lovely champagne. I'm letting go of 2011 and eagerly awaiting the ride in 2012. Happy New Year and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to everyone!

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
As the clock strikes twelve, I unlock the clamp on the hose of a 5 qt. warm and soapy enema and fill up and empty my bowels to welcome in the new year! :biggrin1:

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Midnight toast of French champagne and Russian Caviar.
On New Year ’s Day, black eye peas and steak dinner, always go out visiting people and going to the beach for breakfast and walk the dog. Oh and have sex in the afternoon

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Portuguese traditions
- I keep money in your pocket to attract richness for the New Year; - I wear blue panties to attract good fortune and harmony;
- I step down from a chair with your right foot, so the New Year will be a positive one;
- I Bang pots and pans, so the bad spirits go away.
- I eat 12 grapes make a wish for each month at midnight

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wear red underwear on New Year's Eve so that you have love and satisfying sex all year long (It's one of the few days of the year I actually wear an under garment)

No time like the present to start a new tradition. This one seems quite appealing. I only have one pair of pink washing machine dyed underwear I use as a dust cloth however.