New years workout

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Pokin Joe Frazier, Dec 31, 2011.

1. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

So Monday I am going to start working out and eating right to get ready for summer. I am in better shape then most guys but I want to be in super good shape this summer!!!

Who else is going to try and get in shape this new year?

2. D_Balls Cezanne

D_Balls Cezanne Account Disabled

I too am gearing up my workouts this year, or rather, I'm planning on re-jigging things. I'm planning to run a Warrior Dash and a Mud Tougher event in the summer of 2012 so hopefully that training will make me more aesthetically pleasing as a by-product.

3. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Kool good luck.
    I am getting ready go a MMA fight plus I want to look hot for summer.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Gonna really work at it this year; got a friend who'll help me out with wweight training, and then I got the cardio down but good. Just need to fine tune the diet, and I'ma look stellar for spring/summer 2012.

5. FBAnder

FBAnder Member

Albums:
    I do a lot of cardio and strength training...cardio usually every day and strength training 3 or 4x a week. My recommendation is get yourself into a habit of going to workout, you dont have to do the same workout every time...you actually shouldnt. But you do need to train yourself to just know that you have to go workout and get it done.

7 months ago I never worked out, never lifted weights and I had the gut to prove it. Today, 100 lbs lighter, I routinely run 8 minute miles (not stellar but considering I couldn't walk a mile in 20 minutes in June, not too bad) and have progressively moved up in the weights I use in my strength training exercises. I didnt really dive into strength training until about 4 months into my life change but boy once I did my body went into shaping overddrive. Strength training is critical to looking remotely "good" "hot" whatever you wanna call it.

Good luck and happy new year!

Draft saved Draft deleted