New York Area/Seeking Hung Man

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Hunter7100, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Hunter7100

Gold Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Late 40's professional man seeking uncomplicated relationship with younger, muscular, hung man. While it would be all about you and your cock, ideally I'd like to find a regular thing that works for both of us. Ok, ok I know what I am looking for is unique, and yet I found and lost it due to a move several years ago, so here goes. Hey, it is the Emerald City!

Seeking mentor/best friend relationship with “Tom Welling” type. You are 20s to 30s, quite possibly new to New York, not jaded, but wise. Muscular, with great smile/eyes and looking for a friend/mentor who is 100% in your corner, but not smothering. Ideally looking for an exclusive connection, but you may also be sorting it out [bi?] If I had to define it, you’d be white, and 6’ +, but nothing is set in stone.
    This is undoubtedly a lot to ask, that said, if any of this sounds about right, I hope you’ll be in touch. Its hard to say exactly what kind of relationship I'm looking for because I don't want to pass something by because my vision was too narrow. So I tend to try and focus on the present, take each moment and it comes, and see what kind of possibilities there are. If this sparks your interest, maybe we can see where those sparks may lead.
    I love to laugh, very easy going, and a very nice genuine person. Don't hesitate to say hello!
Draft saved Draft deleted