New York Girl 24

lucia_m

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm based in NY - 24, blonde hair, slim healthy body - looking to meet up with guy 20 - 35 in good shape/sexy guys. Look forward to hearing from you all...........xx

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty sure she's a fake.

Wanted to see pics of me right away but wouldn't show any to me even though she claimed there was one being displayed in her messenger window. Wtf? I offered to trade and she wouldn't do it. Then asked me if I had a webcam. I said no, she said she did but she wouldn't let me see unless I had one.

Sigh. Probably just some closeted guy trolling for cock pics online.

lucia_m

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can certainly guarantee I am real - the guy i spoke to had no photo or webcamera so i did not wanna continue talking - i have both so its easy for me to say who i am
xx

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can certainly guarantee I am real - the guy i spoke to had no photo or webcamera so i did not wanna continue talking - i have both so its easy for me to say who i am
xx

That's false.

I did and do have pictures. I made this clear to you but when I asked if you had one you replied something to the effect of "oh yeah. can't you see it in the messenger window?" wtf? I told you I couldn't yet you insisted on asking for mine or if I had a webcam. Something's up. I'll glady apologie if you turn out to be real but, in the meantime, I doubt this is the case.

lucia_m

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basic fact is that i have a webcamera - and you don't - surely that makes you kinda suspect

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paranoia is the best policy.

Haha Im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but there is an element of truth in that statement. Ive been around the internet too long not to be hip to the idea of gay/bi/closeted men pretending to be women in order to satisfy some sexual desire. As proof, just check out your local craigslist erotic encounters section sometime.

I've got nothing to prove. Hell you can see my pics on LPSG! But actions speak louder than words and the OP's say a lot. You might think you're slick but you won't outsmart me. Too much of this fake shit goes on and it ruins it for everybody else.