New York People?

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks like you guys in NYC have it made since there's so many of you there shouldn't be any problem for you to get together.

For us upstate guys it's a little harder. Orange County here looking to meet others from nearby counties, Rockland Westchester, evern Albany and anyone from the city that would like to meet halfway.

dgantt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
manhattan here. new york guys on here don't seem to want to hookup. i've tried a few times.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
manhattan here. new york guys on here don't seem to want to hookup. i've tried a few times.

There's a difference between hookup and meetup. I'm not a hookup guy. I'll meet up with any lpsg member and I have. I've met over 40, some of whom are my best friends. What happens after meeting remains to be seen. I don't thing lpsg is a simple hookup place so if peeps are coming here just for that, I think they're probably going to be disappointed and would be better off with something like Craigslist or Manhunt. The irony of it is that there are a number of amazing couples that have come out of here including marriages and an incredible number of best friendships. Maybe you have to really define what you're looking for.

pharm1

1st Like
Media
Visiting NYC till April 9th. Staying in Murray Hill area, looking for other hung guys or beefy bottoms for sweaty fun