New York Port Authority

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Living in New Jersey I venture into the city quite a bit. More so in the last few weeks or months than usual. Everytime I go into the bathroom there to take a piss, there is ALWAYS someone meat gazing. I mean always. There are no dividers in this bathroom. And its not because I have a beautiful cock or anything, sometimes I have complete shrinkage in there and theres nothing good to show off, but nonetheless there is ALWAYS someone peeking at my cock. I am willing to bet there are a good number of similar stories from people on here. Anyone else had their meat gazed at the Port Authority?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but I used to commute into the city everyday to attend a jr.college back in the late 1980's before the city was allegedly cleaned up.

After a 1.5 -2.5 hr bus ride, I too needed to use the facilities.
One morning there were like 5 or 6 trannies and/or drag queens argueing about something by the sinks. I pretended to have forgotten something and turned right around and went out. Let's just say the pee was scared back up into me.

Seconds later I was almost knocked over as one of the ladies raced past holding a wig in her hand. The owner of the wig was in hot pursuit. :rolleyes:

I stopped tinkling at Port Authority after that. :smile:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growing up around and in NYC, I had always heard stories and was told never go there. So, of course, curiousity got the better of me and I went and nothing happened. Went another and again saw nothing. It did smell though, definitely not a turn on. If I am out and about in the City now and I have to go, I just find a nice hotel and use their facilities...or go to Lincoln Center....maybe a better class of bathroom pervs...lol.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And its not because I have a beautiful cock or anything, sometimes I have complete shrinkage in there and theres nothing good to show off, but nonetheless there is ALWAYS someone peeking at my cock.

That was you? :eek:

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find cruising hot.

I always visit those public washroom when I am on a trip but I always have bad luck with the barriers in between urinals or having nobody beisde me

NJBiMale_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm average, so no one would gaze at my meat there. I do gotta remember to take a piss every time i head home now

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I go there whenever I need to take a piss (not all hotels are welcoming) and I've never caught anyone gazing at my meat. They all go to the XXX stores/peep shows next door for that.

alphaape

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you mean the bathroom next to the little book store? LOL, guys just stand there and look at people while beating off at the urinal. I admit I peek too. We need more public bathrooms here in NYC.

Dude, not to sound obnoxious, but how could you live in NYC and not know the Port Authority facilities are about the skankiest, nastiest, most notorious public bathrooms in all of New York? I don't even live in the city but know never, ever, to set foot in them. It's better to go to a nearby hotel or restaurant, piss in the garage, or carry an emergency burqah on you so you can use the women's room instead.

People have gone into the Port Authority toilet and have never been seen again. Stay the hell away.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, not to sound obnoxious, but how could you live in NYC and not know the Port Authority facilities are about the skankiest, nastiest, most notorious public bathrooms in all of New York.

People have gone into the Port Authority toilet and have never been seen again. Stay the hell away.

Well I'm not too worried myself about disappearing in a public bathroom. I've been to far scarier places than that. I was concerned more about the meat gazing aspect that it seems most people in there partake in.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The bathrooms there used to be worse than they are now, but they are still vile. I'd stay far away from them, Skull. I know you can defend yourself, but I know guys know have been pickpocketed and robbed there.

My place isn't far from there -- you're always welcome to pee in my bathroom, and can even shut the door.

NJBiMale_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The bathrooms there used to be worse than they are now, but they are still vile. I'd stay far away from them, Skull. I know you can defend yourself, but I know guys know have been pickpocketed and robbed there.

My place isn't far from there -- you're always welcome to pee in my bathroom, and can even shut the door.
I think I would rather watch you piss!

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Skull,
I took a look at your profile pics, youre a very handsome and muscular guy, and really , I think thats a big part of why they look. I personally find my self glancing, but more often at muscular guys cuz i think they are just plain sexy to look at.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hell I even glance, or wish I could, but its almost a strong look or glare.

After I started driving truck I found that unlike the south or west, the urinals have no partition between them making it easier to sneak a peek. Shoot, my first load to NJ was almost late for the line up of urinals at one of the service areas on the turnpike! One could almost set up shop there. The other hot place for that was the O'Hare travel plaza on the tri-state tollway. Very busy but alas they've torn it down and rebuilt. No more sneeky peeky.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Living in New Jersey I venture into the city quite a bit. More so in the last few weeks or months than usual. Everytime I go into the bathroom there to take a piss, there is ALWAYS someone meat gazing. I mean always. There are no dividers in this bathroom. And its not because I have a beautiful cock or anything, sometimes I have complete shrinkage in there and theres nothing good to show off, but nonetheless there is ALWAYS someone peeking at my cock. I am willing to bet there are a good number of similar stories from people on here. Anyone else had their meat gazed at the Port Authority?

not there, but whenever i go to a wrestling meet, guys look alot. its just them being curious.