New York Sizes

D_Jack Hammerschitz

Experimental Member
Media
After hearing the tales of woe of many a friend about the size of their partners, and of the relative rarity of well endowed men in the New York area, I need to ask, have any of you found in your own experience that their just fewer big guys in the Big Apple?

Are you insane? New York is full of very hot hung men. Out of all the great cities of the world, New York is loaded with hot men; many of Italian heritage :wink:.

Because New York women tend to be either neurotic or searching for well-balanced, yoga-practicing, cry-at-the-movies, GQ-styled, fashion-concious, family-minded, monogamous, romantic, well-hung, humorous, masculine, in-touch-with-his-feminine side, junior partner in an investment banking firm.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After hearing the tales of woe of many a friend about the size of their partners, and of the relative rarity of well endowed men in the New York area, I need to ask, have any of you found in your own experience that their just fewer big guys in the Big Apple?
:confused::dunno:

But there's a whole lot of big boys here in the deep south
Tx, Ms, La, Ga, No/So Car. Fl, Va, Mo, & Ak
Come on down!:biggrin1::biggrin1:
As a female said to me and some partner of mine when we were at a bar party one night,
"...yall southern boy's be packin some big ones!" LOL

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused::dunno:

But there's a whole lot of big boys here in the deep south
Tx, Ms, La, Ga, No/So Car. Fl, Va, Mo, & Ak
Come on down!:biggrin1::biggrin1:
As a female said to me and some partner of mine when we were at a bar party one night,
"...yall southern boy's be packin some big ones!" LOL

You are SO right!!!!!
I was dating a red head from AK..." When I was younger.." That babe was HUNG..........:tongue::redface:

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How can someone say its relative rare of well endowed men in New York?

That person must have been really busy fucking around a lot of men in the big apple coz New York is quite a big city hehehe... :tongue::smile:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've definitely seen my share in New York. Sure, not everyone is hung like a horse in Manhattan, but there isn't a shortage of hotties packing heat in all shapes and sizes, and all ages. Maybe your friend needs to find some new places to hang out?

Now, if we could only find more versatile men instead of the countless number of Mighty Morphin Power Bottoms/Tops, then we'll be getting somewhere.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe its because there are more young women in NYC than young men. So when a woman finds a hung 'un, she holds onto him

brklyn8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uptown Manhattan here

I'm 6'1 / 165 / shaggy blonde / blue / white / 30 / 8x5.5 uncut / D&D free / non-smoker / Top