New, young and discontent

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just introducing myself and providing some background info.

First off, I turn 18 in about 6.5 hours (EST), so avoid trying to picture what I look like for the next 6.5 hours :tongue:.

Anyway, I'm not exactly new to this site; I've been visiting for just over a year on a different account (complete lurker account, no posts or pictures), but I've finally gathered the courage (or reached the legal age I should say) to finally join your community.

I'm gay and somewhat out of the closet, that is to say that those who need to know, know. Also, if anyone happens to ask my sexual orientation, I tell them the truth, but it's not something I go around screaming about. It was a long and bumpy road to accept my homosexuality (as is the case with most gays), but after finally accepting my true feelings toward a very good friend of mine I came to terms with it. Unfortunately, that friend of mine was very straight (or so he claimed) and spontaneously stopped talking to me this last summer (the kicker? I never actually told him I was gay), but that's a story for another time. I'm currently in my last year of high school and may or may not be pursuing post-secondary, and I'm also employed as a lifeguard (which may come as a shock to some of you when you see my stats). I am a proud Canadian of Portuguese descent, so I am also fluent in Portuguese (some French and Spanish as well). Finally, on to everyone's favourite part, the stats!

Going to apologize before I disappoint but I'm not hung, sorry!
Nevertheless, I am very short at a measly 5'5", I weigh an incredible amount of 160lbs (in my defense, it hardly shows), and I have an olive skin tone. My penis/dick/cock (whatever tickles your fancy) is an uncut 6x6 of which I am fairly satisfied with.

Sorry for writing such an unnecessarily long post and I hope I haven't inconvenienced too many of you! Thanks in advance :biggrin1:.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Welcome (back?) to LPSG. Although you are hardly new; you are gonna be 18 soon...which does mean young, but why discontented? :confused:

Just your typical teen angst issues I guess. Had a crush on a good friend and consequently lost that friend, coming to terms with my sexuality, parents divorcing, and being generally unsatisfied with my looks. Also, I've never been kissed by the preferred gender!

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh man! Don't get hung up about your looks and stuff. Never thought myself as good looking but I'm cool with that now. I could lose some weight I guess and maybe I will get down the gym much more now but one thing I found on here is that there are guys who like all shapes and sizes - yeah down there too! 6x6 is perfectly fine and you may still grow some anyway. I'm about the same (just a bit longer when I get really turned on) and I've got loads of compliments on my pics in just a couple of days. Never knew getting naked on cam could do so much for my self-esteem!! Maybe you'll feel like uploading some pics of your own soon now you're legal and all.
L8r dude

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man! Don't get hung up about your looks and stuff. Never thought myself as good looking but I'm cool with that now. I could lose some weight I guess and maybe I will get down the gym much more now but one thing I found on here is that there are guys who like all shapes and sizes - yeah down there too! 6x6 is perfectly fine and you may still grow some anyway. I'm about the same (just a bit longer when I get really turned on) and I've got loads of compliments on my pics in just a couple of days. Never knew getting naked on cam could do so much for my self-esteem!! Maybe you'll feel like uploading some pics of your own soon now you're legal and all.
L8r dude

It's not so much the size of my dick that bothers me as much as it is everything else. It is what it is and I can't do much to change it so I'm not really hung up on that (no pun intended). It is however what I CAN [theoretically] change that bothers me. I mean, who doesn't want to look like some kind of beautiful adonis, and knowing that it's possible to look that way with some (a lot) of effort doesn't help matters. But no matter the amount that I swim, bike, rollerblade or even 'diet' (never last longer than a week) there never seems to be much improvement. Bad genetics I guess, or maybe I just expect too much too soon. I'll stick with it and hopefully I'll one day become that beautiful, oh-so-desired adonis.

I think I will do exactly that once I get a functional camera. Here's hoping I provide viewing pleasure and not the opposite!