New Youngster

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, you probably have one of the nicest cocks on here. Any guy or girl would love to play around with that weapon! You have a nice bod too!

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, its pretty nice. I think it is one of the most perfect shapes: long, straight, just really nice. Not like mine and some of those with the big ol' curve to the left! Enjoy that piece of meat. What do you like to sink it into?

Ecstasynow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say much longer than normal, maybe a little thicker than normal, maybe not.

I don't think you have anything to worry about in the size department. The girls will go for you. Just be careful not to ram them too hard when you pump -- you're going to hit their cervix.

anddy3333

1st Like
Media
id say u were about 8.5 inches which is long... it does need to be thicker tho, but it cud be the camera angle... measure ur cock mate... show us u measurin it... an post the results

x

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the neighborhood, man. You've got a nice sized cock. You should believe people when they tell you that. I think all men that their cock is small at some point in their life. That feeling changes once you hang around here long enough. You should be very satisfied with your tool. Enjoy your stay:cool:

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id say u were about 8.5 inches which is long... it does need to be thicker tho, but it cud be the camera angle... measure ur cock mate... show us u measurin it... an post the results

x

I will do that when I get something to measure with.