New Zealanders

Aeron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In palmy
Average dick here, but love seeing huge cocks.

Also have an ass that can take massive. And i mean massive. lol
Used to have a trick of taking a 16 inch dildo (used a double ender). yep, thats right 16 inchs. heheh.
Would love to chat to some local lads well hung, or maybe some nice young bottoms who want someone to train their asses heheh..
All bow before the huge cock ones. [grins]

Bigcockwgtn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just a question but are the native Maori of nz renowned for large cocks? please any information would be great.

hey dude,
i'm maori and i don't think we are well known for it. i think we are generally an average cock size as a race. but there are exceptions :) me included. also, the largest dick i have had was 12.5, thick and uncut and he was maori :) ut hopes that answers your question :)

Reactions: Reducto

yothere

Just Browsing
Media
hey dude,
i'm maori and i don't think we are well known for it. i think we are generally an average cock size as a race. but there are exceptions :) me included. also, the largest dick i have had was 12.5, thick and uncut and he was maori :) ut hopes that answers your question :)

12.5 What?????

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking for well hung guys to make plaster molds of them not just the cock but from the mid thigh to just below bellybutton. I am trying to start up an online mens underwear store and need these to demo the product on and manequines wont do as they arent "complete" and wont show how the undies sit properly. let me know if your keen other wise I am always looking for models.

Cheers
Scott
Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits!

Aeron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its nice to see the girth going up with length.

And nice to see some kiwis back posting in this thread. Been keeping an eye out for us all. heheh

oh, and i'm planning on some photos soon. honest. lol.

just to show all you lovely huge cocked guys what my ass can take. heheh.

come on, keep posting kiwis.

wiza1967

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
40 yo, Auckland, 7 inches, never measured my girth but I'll get around to it sometime
Any Kiwi women out there?