new....

latinoj77: Hello all, i am new to pe and have a few questions. I read everything on this great site and well thinks its great! I started jelqing about a month ago and did that untill last week. I stopped because in short i just dont like doing it, i would much perfer to hang, especailly since length is what i want. I am just 17 and cannot buy a hanger online or anything so i need to make one. I heard you can attach a sock to the middle of your penis and put stuff in the sock to make it heavier, is that safe? If not what is the best way to make a hanger? And how long is the max i can hang for? Thanks!

serj: I would definately advise against doing anything of that nature, unless you want to have a messed up limp dick later on in life, nothing good can from hanging, if you are not interested in jelqing I suggest you look into other things. If you can afford it, I would suggest you look in to herbal penile enlargement (penis pills,) if not, then maybe something like a pump would be a safer choice and less expensive. However all penis enlargement techniques require allot of time and sometimes effort. If you gave up on jelqing after just 1 month, then you shouldn't start any enlargement program at all, most programs require that you invest at least 1/2 year into the program.

Serj
http://www.enhancementresearch.com

oldman9x7: A good buddy of mine from California died about two years ago and left some of his belongings here in Illinois at my place. I have sent some of it to his widow but I still have one item that I'm pretty sure she'd find of no interest. It is an Osbon ErecAid System, Esteem model, battery operated.

He brought it with him on a visit and wanted to see me use it but that was fruitless, the tube being too confining for me (8" x 2" diameter) but it worked great for him.

The point of this post is that if anyone is interested, I will be glad to give this unit to them. It is in a nice zipper case and there is not only an instruction book with it but also a VCR demonstration tape.

THIS IS NOT A TOY! If I recall correctly he paid something in the neighborhood of $400.00 for it. I have not used it but the last I knew it was in good working condition - just add batteries and pump away.

Let me know as soon as possible as I am moving within the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Gramps

rikter8: Heres a question that you have to ask yourself....

Do Pills make your muscles bigger?

Do pills make your arms more muscular?

NO.....

EXERCISE DOES

Pills only add to the blood flow.

They are not an answer to Penis Enlargement.

Try to stick with Jelquing, and if you want, take gramps up on his pump - IF and ONLY IF you've measured your cock, and you know that it will fit a tube of that size.

If you want help, give me your exact dimensions, and I will tell you what tube you can fit into..

Corey

serj: rikter8 VERY GOOD POINT! I am so glad you brought it up! You forgot to ask one more very important question. Is your penis made out of muscle like your arms? NO!!! Your penis is made out of tissue that is found no where else on your body, if I had to compare it to similar tissue, it would be your lips. There is a few muscles in the penis chamber which help with erections and such but they DO NOT matter when increasing penis size. The only real way to increase penis size is either by streching, i.e. manual excercise or by making it actualy grow either through puberty or through penis enlargement pills.

Serj
http://www.enhancementresearch.com

rikter8: Serj,

I do agree with you on the program statement:
"You need to stick with a program"

If you truly want to change your body, it takes time, perservereance and faith.

HOWEVER serj:

Tissue is TISSUE

To make Tissue Grow you have to stretch and split cells.

When you Split Cells, they grow back larger and stronger.

That is how tissue is formed.

Thats how growth happens.
No Pill in the world will make your Penis Grow.

If there was - the DOCTORS of the world would be perscribing to people with microphallus conditions.

I dated a doctor, and i work with a doctor.
Neither one have any miracle pill or chemical for penis enlargement except for stretching or surgery.

C

chi8wannabe: Check out thundersplace.com and peforum.net. They are all about penis enlargement, and you will find a lot of good advice and also several plans for making your own hangers. Good luck.

bishop19: i have a question guys? has anyone heard of a pill named "extends". i took it awhile ago and it worked but there was a lil side effect. im thinking about going on them again but not sure. and what about going under the knife? im not sure what the process is but i would be willing to understand more about what happens. does anyone know about it? if so, please hit me up. thanks

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
King, I think the pill name you're looking for is actuallyEXTENDZ. I t's that one with Ron Jeremy, correct?

Not one EVER to hawk pills, but if you check out Penis Enlargement Magazine.com, they have an article on that

da_blissmachine: i may sound prejudice against PE but if i were you i wouldnt waste my money or jeopardize my safety for the off chance of a slightly largey penis, esp since yours is probably perfectly healhty and large enough

bishop19: well, guys i did do alil searching and i thought about it and im not gonna touch my dick.LoL well you know what i mean. to much of a chance of something goin wrong. i found out weight has a lot to do wit it. so i think imma run and lose the weight and gain my inches that way.LoL thanks guys ;D