New ^^;;

Hey guys, I stumbled across this site via.. well, another website calling it the least believable page on the the web. Not entirely sure of protocol mentioning another site yet, but I'm off to hunt for forum rules after I post this. ^_^

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome here, no real protocol here, wide open, sya what you want when you want within reason hon! Have fun, much to do and see here.

Yeah, I poked around in the FAQ but didn't see any rules saying not to mention other sites. I know some forums are all "Don't advertise for other sites", even to the point of not mentioning them in passing. :) I just don't wanna get in trouble, lol

Awesome, yeah that's how I came across this website, hee hee

I'm a bit overwhelmed at how endowed some of the people on here are.. I thought some of the men I've been with were fairly hung, but they have nothing on some others!

Quick question also, are females allowed to post in the Show Off part of the forums?

DieHard9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you kidding? You showing off makes more of US want to show off! :D I'd love to see more of you...Ash, is it? Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you! :D